Watch your eyes, this stuff is sharp. It’s actually amazing how this is all done on a computer. Bo has been kind enough to offer some of these for sale, printed on high quality paper… You can email him at [email protected] … or visit his web site. Click on the blog. Amazing images of other very cool stuff as well…. It’s clear though that Bo has a deep love of classic boats. Heck for the right sum of money you may be able to sucker him into doing your dream boat! I have always dreamed of a Chris Craft Speedster.
Comments are closed.
- How to Use Boat Buzz Re: New Issue - Logged out on multi page posts[joanroy] Me Too! […]
- Engines & Powertrain Re: Shaft Log Hose[JimF] Thanks everyone. I had tried the soap an […]
- Odds & Ends Re: trainig session for my 62 Constellation and it's electronics[jfrprops] no photo that I can see????? John in Va […]
- Odds & Ends Re: zincs[Bilge Rat] Which type of Chris Crafts? Runabouts no […]
- From the Club Re: Appointment of the 2019 President and Vice President[Matt Smith] Congrats on the new team! […]
- Hull Construction Re: Honey%2C have you finished fixing Elude yet? 1937 35' Cruiser[robertpaul] Thanks John. Here are a couple of pictu […]
- Engines & Powertrain Re: 1959 CC Ski 18' 283 has low oil pressure when started cold some times but others it jumps right up to 30-40.[jim g] […]
- Gar Wood - General Discussion Re: 1929 Baby Gar Information[cenger] Back to the panel conversation%3B I have b […]
- Constellation Enthusiast Group Re: Restoration?[Corsair] When the shop was done%2C they asked if I […]