Is it just me? Thanks to Joel Lemanski and Classic Boat Hardware, we are blessed with the only form of T & A left in the classic boat community. Babes and boats were a mainstay of classic boat advertising. Yet these days we only focus on the varnish. Maybe it’s our age? For the record, I aint dead yet, bring on the babes! So starting this month, Woody Boater will be on the hunt for Woody Babes of the month. I figured let’s start with the one we all know so well. For some reason it wouldn’t be the same if it was a photo. It’s all about the dream I suppose.
Come by and say hi!
4 Responses to “Woody Babe Of The Month”
- Engines & PowertrainBrass Drive Shaft (1 replies) - Greg Wallace […]
- Engines & PowertrainHigh Speed Miss (4 replies) - drrot […]
- Constellation Enthusiast GroupAnd so...the other boat (2 replies) - joanroy […]
- FinishingSealing, Priming and Painting New Planks (2 replies) - tkhersom […]
- Engines & PowertrainProp (1 replies) - tkhersom […]
- Cockpit and Cabin Interiors1938 linoleum installation (1 replies) - DennyDowning […]
- Constellation Enthusiast GroupJust starting out (4 replies) - Icanoedou […]
- Engines & PowertrainCHRYSLER ROYAL ENGINE stalling more frequently (12 replies) - DennyDowning […]
- Hull ConstructionMore wood rot repair questions (6 replies) - jbyers […]
- Engines & PowertrainDetailing a '52 KBL Engine (2 replies) - Greg Wallace […]