Is it just me? Thanks to Joel Lemanski and Classic Boat Hardware, we are blessed with the only form of T & A left in the classic boat community. Babes and boats were a mainstay of classic boat advertising. Yet these days we only focus on the varnish. Maybe it’s our age? For the record, I aint dead yet, bring on the babes! So starting this month, Woody Boater will be on the hunt for Woody Babes of the month. I figured let’s start with the one we all know so well. For some reason it wouldn’t be the same if it was a photo. It’s all about the dream I suppose.
4 Responses to “Woody Babe Of The Month”
- Using Boat Buzztemperature gauge removal U22 (1 replies) - kleiner […]
- Odds & EndsBrass Bell showed up today! (2 replies) - mfine […]
- Engines & Powertraincarburator wedge (3 replies) - dreed […]
- Constellation Enthusiast GroupCockpit floor (37 replies) - tkhersom […]
- Cockpit and Cabin Interiors1948 30' SEDAN REAR COCKPIT MATERIAL (13 replies) - Captain Nemo […]