Is it just me? Thanks to Joel Lemanski and Classic Boat Hardware, we are blessed with the only form of T & A left in the classic boat community. Babes and boats were a mainstay of classic boat advertising. Yet these days we only focus on the varnish. Maybe it’s our age? For the record, I aint dead yet, bring on the babes! So starting this month, Woody Boater will be on the hunt for Woody Babes of the month. I figured let’s start with the one we all know so well. For some reason it wouldn’t be the same if it was a photo. It’s all about the dream I suppose.
4 Responses to “Woody Babe Of The Month”
- Cockpit and Cabin InteriorsIs this what Special Flame Carpenter looks like? (15 replies) - rhysaccess […]
- Shows, Museums, & Event LocationsChris-Craft Gathering at Walt Disney World (7 replies) - mbigpops […]
- Odds & Ends1927 chris craft cadet (6 replies) - cenger […]
- Engines & Powertrainintake pipe N° 8222 for a 327 engine (1 replies) - jim g […]
- Engines & PowertrainTrim and Steering issues on our 19' Lancer (1 replies) - jasonvines […]