Is that a Riva calling you… Sure is. It’s a stunning Riva Super Aquarama. And not only can you hear it start up and run every time some one calls you. But you can hear it start up at your dock if you want. The Riva Ringtone is free. The Riva Super Aquarama.. well, that might cost you a tad more. You can bid on it in Florida on January 28-31 2010 You can find out more here.
Come by and say hi!
3 Responses to “Riva Ringtone. Just In Case You Can't Make It To The Auction.”
- Electrical SystemsMore horn questions (2 replies) - JimF […]
- Using Boat BuzzSuggestions for Boat Restorers (5 replies) - tkhersom […]
- Engines & PowertrainHEI conversion (0 replies) - jvolgarino […]
- Engines & PowertrainWater Pump uh oh... (3 replies) - davidvn […]
- Odds & EndsGot re-hitched on our boat! (5 replies) - jfrprops […]
- Hull ConstructionRiviera Shrunken Deck Planks (13 replies) - jfrprops […]
- FinishingJet Speed Varnish (3 replies) - RRGadow […]
- Shows, Museums, & Event LocationsChris-Craft Gathering (10 replies) - RRGadow […]
- Electrical SystemsHorn again (8 replies) - jbyers […]
- Using Boat BuzzKBL carbs won't idle (5 replies) - jim g […]