Well. iPads suck at reporting. The wordpress app bites and I was down just hording images. Thank god for Texx, who by the way is so sunburn on his face that he is going to slof off 2 layers of skin on the plane. Texx went on an interveiw for a story on a man’s boat that he had owned since a kid. He went 7 knots.. for hours. And well worth it. The story is amazing. Of course Texx will be reporting from the burn unit. The show had about a 10% less boats in the water showing. But it was better that way. Planes could park as well as the race boats. I have to say….again.. one of the best shows I have been to. The brand of Sunnyland is beyond comparison. I have here a ton of fun images and we will have more video. With as Texx stated the first in a series of Woody Boater “Full Throttle Interveiws” Who really cares what they have to say. The boat does all the talk’n.. I am so going to loose cameras this way. And this week coming up…… Oh god… I am not kidding or fooling around… A 4th Golden Pond Boat. Yup.. Saw it at the show and awarded it the first official Big Woody.
4 Responses to “More Sunnyland Snaps”
- The Mariners' MuseumInformation for the Mariners' Museum by Patti Hinson (18 replies) - tkhersom […]
- Cavalier Division Enthusiast GroupNew member 36' Seastrake in Sweden (13 replies) - Al Benton […]
- Hardware & RiggingRaised Chrome Lettering (3 replies) - Doug P […]
- Engines & PowertrainTiming marks on a M (2 replies) - drrot […]
- Engines & PowertrainBlack smoke (6 replies) - tkhersom […]