Well. iPads suck at reporting. The wordpress app bites and I was down just hording images. Thank god for Texx, who by the way is so sunburn on his face that he is going to slof off 2 layers of skin on the plane. Texx went on an interveiw for a story on a man’s boat that he had owned since a kid. He went 7 knots.. for hours. And well worth it. The story is amazing. Of course Texx will be reporting from the burn unit. The show had about a 10% less boats in the water showing. But it was better that way. Planes could park as well as the race boats. I have to say….again.. one of the best shows I have been to. The brand of Sunnyland is beyond comparison. I have here a ton of fun images and we will have more video. With as Texx stated the first in a series of Woody Boater “Full Throttle Interveiws” Who really cares what they have to say. The boat does all the talk’n.. I am so going to loose cameras this way. And this week coming up…… Oh god… I am not kidding or fooling around… A 4th Golden Pond Boat. Yup.. Saw it at the show and awarded it the first official Big Woody.
Come by and say hi!
4 Responses to “More Sunnyland Snaps”
- Hull ConstructionMore wood rot repair questions (1 replies) - joanroy […]
- Odds & EndsEpic Steering Wheel Removal Fail (1 replies) - jbyers […]
- Engines & PowertrainTransmission Problems (10 replies) - Captain Nemo […]
- FinishingMaintaining moisture content when planking (2 replies) - boat_art […]
- Engines & PowertrainDetailing a '52 KBL Engine (1 replies) - dreed […]
- Odds & EndsTango Uniform (1902 replies) - laclede […]
- Engines & PowertrainFord Interceptor blue?? (7 replies) - drrot […]
- Constellation Enthusiast GroupCockpit floor (55 replies) - Doug P […]
- Hull ConstructionRiviera Shrunken Deck Planks (27 replies) - dreed […]
- Odds & EndsCan't get the steering wheel off (2 replies) - 51resorter […]