So the boatress says hey let’s go see Alan Jackson.. And I think. Wow sheis into this boat thing big time now. Sure I say. Thinking we are gonna see Alan Jackson’s boat collection. “flat Top” that cool gar wood racer…and more…. What the.. He sing songs. Good songs.. Who knew that? I thought he was just another one of us nut jobs that liked classic boats. So here I am in Colorado . No water near us for a gillion miles listening to Alan Jackson sing his heart out… And not a friekn boat in site….
Come by and say hi!
17 Responses to “Alan Jackson Sings Songs… What The Heck!”
- Electrical SystemsMore horn questions (2 replies) - JimF […]
- Using Boat BuzzSuggestions for Boat Restorers (5 replies) - tkhersom […]
- Engines & PowertrainHEI conversion (0 replies) - jvolgarino […]
- Engines & PowertrainWater Pump uh oh... (3 replies) - davidvn […]
- Odds & EndsGot re-hitched on our boat! (5 replies) - jfrprops […]
- Hull ConstructionRiviera Shrunken Deck Planks (13 replies) - jfrprops […]
- FinishingJet Speed Varnish (3 replies) - RRGadow […]
- Shows, Museums, & Event LocationsChris-Craft Gathering (10 replies) - RRGadow […]
- Electrical SystemsHorn again (8 replies) - jbyers […]
- Using Boat BuzzKBL carbs won't idle (5 replies) - jim g […]