Seventeen inches of snow, and no power for days.. As fellow Woody Boater Bob Kays from Lake Hopatcong New Jersey puts it.. There was only one thing left to do.. Go boating! More power to them.. Te Woody Boater force is strong there.. I am sure there are some cases up in Michigan, where the troupes refuse to surrender… NY? Lake George always has some real late gaspers.. IT AIN’T OVER til a freeze plug pops!
Come by and say hi!
9 Responses to “The Boys From Exit 1A Refuse To Give Up!”
- Constellation Enthusiast GroupCockpit floor (55 replies) - Doug P […]
- Hull ConstructionRiviera Shrunken Deck Planks (27 replies) - dreed […]
- Odds & EndsCan't get the steering wheel off (2 replies) - 51resorter […]
- Engines & PowertrainFord Interceptor blue?? (6 replies) - Doug P […]
- Constellation Enthusiast GroupJust starting out (3 replies) - tkhersom […]
- Engines & PowertrainHEI conversion (3 replies) - jim g […]
- FinishingSpiral Nails for window trim?q (1 replies) - Doug P […]
- Electrical SystemsMore horn questions (5 replies) - JimF […]
- Using Boat BuzzSuggestions for Boat Restorers (7 replies) - ColoradoDivita […]
- Odds & EndsGot re-hitched on our boat! (7 replies) - RRGadow […]