Seventeen inches of snow, and no power for days.. As fellow Woody Boater Bob Kays from Lake Hopatcong New Jersey puts it.. There was only one thing left to do.. Go boating! More power to them.. Te Woody Boater force is strong there.. I am sure there are some cases up in Michigan, where the troupes refuse to surrender… NY? Lake George always has some real late gaspers.. IT AIN’T OVER til a freeze plug pops!
Come by and say hi!
9 Responses to “The Boys From Exit 1A Refuse To Give Up!”
- Engines & PowertrainBrass Drive Shaft (0 replies) - NOT Firewood […]
- FinishingSealing, Priming and Painting New Planks (1 replies) - DennyDowning […]
- Engines & PowertrainProp (0 replies) - NOT Firewood […]
- Cockpit and Cabin Interiors1938 linoleum installation (1 replies) - DennyDowning […]
- Engines & PowertrainHigh Speed Miss (3 replies) - evansjw44 […]
- Constellation Enthusiast GroupAnd so...the other boat (0 replies) - Icanoedou […]
- Constellation Enthusiast GroupJust starting out (4 replies) - Icanoedou […]
- Engines & PowertrainCHRYSLER ROYAL ENGINE stalling more frequently (12 replies) - DennyDowning […]
- Hull ConstructionMore wood rot repair questions (6 replies) - jbyers […]
- Engines & PowertrainDetailing a '52 KBL Engine (2 replies) - Greg Wallace […]