A Very nice patina Model. CLICK HERE.

A Very nice patina Model. CLICK HERE.

In my never ending stalking of ebay, we came across these little tidbits and oddities today. A cool time capsule Bayliner, a very nice old patina model, Teen Nee trailer, and a babe cushion. Everyone needs a babe cushion! Here is your chance.

More patina model

More patina model

ebay model2

And now a very cool Bayliner. Or lets just call it the Ebayliner!

Nice lines,looks like it was cleaned up for the listing so I would think you might be buffing for a while

Here is the listing! HERE

Here is the listing! HERE

And now a cool Tee Nee Trailer. Very good base for a restoration or preservation to use under your little speed racer. Could be a fun winter project, then show up to Lake Dora and win it all!-ish!

Here ya go. Tee Nee magic!

Here ya go. Tee Nee magic! HERE IS THE LISTING

And of course everyone needs a babe cushion.. Is this in perfect condition? But in the cushion world this is a must have for the collection and a great conversation piece.

10 Responses to “Bayliner, Tee Nee Trailer, And Other Stuff Of Note On Ebay Today!”

If the Teen Nee trailer is the Tee Nee model that acts out and talks back, NO THANKS!

2. Jack Schneiberg

Seriously, Matt…….you raise a few bucks on the sight and then go shopping on eBay? LOL!

3. Al Benton

I restored a Tee Nee Trailer a few years ago to use for hauling a small ’56 model fiberglass 13′ Lido Club. They were a perfect match.

4. Captain Nemo

The Bayliner sure looks like it was someone’s pride and joy at one time. I don’t know if the quality of a Bayliner was better in ’76 than today’s paper thin construction. They are called Bayliners because you should’nt take one out on the lake.

• m-fine

I thought they were called Bayliners because once you hit a floating twig, it will be lining the bottom of the bay.

5. Tim Robinson

I have a friend here in the Pacific North West that carries a aerosol can on his boat that is labeled Bayliner repellent. When he spots one close to his classic cruiser he leans out the window and sprays.

We are having one of those drizzly overcast days that Alex thinks is best for photographing the grain and interior of wooden boats. I would prefer sun.

7. matt

Thanks Alex, I took the pic at Lake Dora in March right before we all went out to shoot patina Queen.. Or is it Queen patena? It was one of thos moments..