We have been publishing some fun stories lately of some of our fellow Woody Boater couples and it dawned on us, that many, OK most of the guys are..well.. kinda…mmm… not Cary Grant if you know what I mean.. Yet, all our wives and girlfriends are way out of our league? Yeah yeah, this may be sexist and not PC any more to point out that women can be beautiful as well smart. After all we are not talking about men’s looks here. BTW, according to our stats, over 80% of you reading this are men. The other 20% is your wife making sure your not buying a boat, and or some of the few very cool women that also love Woody Boating. I bet your husbands are dorks BTW, Anyway, we are going to make this claim. Ladies Dig Dudes In Woody Boats! Now, note we did not say Classic Boats, since we are not sure fiberglass is part of this yet. JUST SAY’N! They’re too new and there is something about glistening varnished mahogany that has a less geeky feel. It’s class, its rich, and very very sexy. OK, Maybe XK’s are Sexy, and that Fino, thing, or the YNOT guys vintage Donzi’s… OK, OK, maybe the word I am looking for is Romantic.
When you have a Woody Boat you are reflecting you have passion, a love of history, are a safe yet risky person. You appreciate flaws and for sure, are driven by romance. What is there not to find attractive by that?
Mix in the fact that you might break down and could sink at any given second. You have DANGER on your side. And shrug it all off with a laugh, and BAM, you have a sense of humor. You’re gold Mr Sexy Woody Boater Dude.
So, don’t have a hot smart wife? Buy a Woody Boat! It will happen. Like magic. Wondering why women don’t want to go out on your Pontoon boat? WAKE UP! Your Driving a Mini Van, you might as well be wearing a speedo with socks and have 3 snot nose kids hanging on your damp sleeve. Get with it man. God, I am embarrassed to even share manhood with you! Go ask your Dr for some testosterone gel and visit one of our sponsors and man up. Ladies, DO NOT take the testosterone, you will grow bigger balls than your man, and then it will all get strange. Almost as strange as this post is getting!