Cool vintage golf cart! Thanks to Tyson Konecny for sharing the pain.

Got a caption? You know you do. Its been a week, so i suppose everyone sees the humor in it that it happened to. Maybe not. We sure do! Let her rip!

38 Responses to “And This Happened! Got A Caption?”
  1. Arnie

Is this still McGiver week? Couldn’t find the gangplank so McGiver came up with this!

2. Walt

One of Evil Kneivil’s lesser known stunt jumps after he retired from motorcycle jumps.

• Texx

Alive and well Tommy. Will need groceries soon from my favorite country store.

That’s correct, Your Honor. No charges will be laid against the boat owner. We have classed it as Justifiable Homicide.

4. Glen

“I told you the Riva color scheme would look cool in your boat. Believe me now?”

5. Kentucky Wonder

There is a 1947 Greavette named No Golf Today. I wonder if someone was trying to prove it wrong. Or right.

That color scheme on the cart reminds me of a Fiat Jolly. All it needs is a frilly canvas top instead of the hardshell roof.

6. Andy in Middletown

The wife said it was either golf or boating. Both took up TOO MUCH time, she never saw him anymore. He HAD to choose one or the other. You CAN’T do both she said…

After 45 years if marriage, for George it wasn’t an ultimatum, it was a challenge.

Ok so golf course, classic wood and a trailer park. Which one doesn’t belong?

8. Wudzgud

Had the bow tied off but needed to tie of the stern and no more line. So I MacGyver’d it.
    Ta dah!

9. Mike

“You’ve got golf cart in my woody boat.” No, you’ve got woody boat in my golf cart.” From the makers of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, we present …. the “Amphicart”.