Dean and the Golddigger’s are here thanks to NBC

Welcome! Come on in, and grab a drink, and all the Spam and chicken on a stick you can cram into your virtual belly. Over eating, and drinking are encouraged since you wont be virtually driving home. Just be careful to not get sick all over the kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeys! Darn Sticky keys!

All the Spam ‘N’ Limas you can eat. We got a deal from a Barn find.

Anywhoooo, people will be coming and going all day and night long. And of course the usual set of A-listers will be here, dead or alive doesn’t matter to us. Yes its that great of a party. Heck, even our old pal Larry shows up..

If this is your first party, that’s OK, just hit the comment button and say hi, or behave the way you have always been told not too at your office party.

We will have the Xerox machine warmed up for you! Also make sure you also try the varnish wine! It will be flowing all day long! Its great in the morning.. Makes all your varnish jobs look better later in the day!

Pinot-Varnish.. mmmmmmm

Bring the kids.. They all love to have fun at “Daddy’s dumb internet Party..

Oh Lily! Chad, can you control her please!

And be careful, the cops are writing tickets if you wear a bikini! TROY!

So get out your best holiday outfit and say hi to all our fellow WoodyBoaters.

It’s okay here to let loose. If you want to see previous years Holidays partys Just click here!

The WoodyBartender is mixing up some cocktails at WoodyBoater HQ at the Pumpkin bar.

96 Responses to “Welcome To The 7th Annual WoodyBoater Virtual Holiday Party!”
  1. Jason

Nothing more awkward than being the first at the party. I guess we should find common ground to chat about. Perhaps wood boats as an icebreaker.

• Bunny

Just stopped in on my way to plow the dooryard… couple more inches of snow… just getting squared away. Keep the varnish flowing and the Spam and limas on the woodstove, will be back in, soon! for the day! Party on!

• Bob Kays

Hi Jason… The shiney thing at the pointy end of the boat doesn’t break ice….I’m on my way, can I interest you in a calender??

2. Bob Kays

On my way, but there are VWB checks everywhere…they are checking for varnish sniffers, they must know what day it is. They mentioned they were looking for a guy from up north with a truck load of hot bacon.

3. Brian

Just thought I’d stop in before heading to work, but wanted to drop off this crockpot of meatballs. I’ll be back later tonight. Also, Matt, your virtual dog is out front barking like crazy at every car/boat that stops by. You might think about putting him in your basement until he settles down. I think he’s scaring away the guests.

Weird. If I try to “Upload a photo” I get denied, but if I “Select an image for your comment” under the post button it works. That seems needlessly cryptic and I haven’t have my morning eggnog yet. Or my Bloody Mary.

How did I not know today was the party!? Will be over as soon as I can. I’m just not myself until I’ve had my first cup of coffee.

6. Greg Lewandowski

The Michigan chapter gang is working hard on the 2108 Port Huron show, but we are going to take the day off for the party. We are firing up and heading down river to WoodyBoaterville. Got some Bell’s and Dearborn ham on board so we don’t have to eat that damn chicken on a stick. Be there soon with flat water!

Wait? Those gold-diggers came with Dean again? I thought they had updated their dating habits.

Darn it is toooooo early for this stuff.

Please PASS THE SAUSAGE!

8. Capt. Cranky

I dont know if it’s me or all the egg nog, but the content quality has improved in the last few weeks! I may have to change my name to Capt. Happy!

9. RiverRat

Love the virtual party because I can have fun in three places at once, New Jersey, Lake Michigan, and the International border on the St. Lawrence. All the boats are launched and running perfectly. I think I will drive them all at once so everyone can get a ride. Merry Christmas have some cake.

Just in case you were wondering: If the WoodyBoater Police are giving out tickets for wearing bikini’s, that can be fixed!

11. Ranger

Shoot. We’re out of town but we’ll definitely be stopping by later.
    We’re working on an island in Georgia and not a wooden boat in sight. They’re ferrying us over on a pontoon boat, not cool.
    Save me some Pinot-Varnish!

12. tparsons56

I’ll be over just as soon as I finish my WoodyBoater breakfast! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone – only 5 months until spring launch!!!!!

13. Wilson

This 76 degree weather in Florida doesn’t seem like Christmas yet….You sure it is time for the party already ?…As soon as the fog lifts, I’ll head to the airport and come up and take a look see what’s going on and who is there.

14. Andy C

I am on my way! (Yes I know it is a glass boat, but it is the fastest one I have and I don’t want to miss anything)

• Bunny

Have you heard, it’s in the stars. Next July we collide with Mars Well did you evah. What a swell party.

I did not GO BOATING today so I could attend the party….only to find the same old crew bellying up to the pumpkin and I don’t see Chris Smith and those retro babes anywhere?
    Troy might have hijacked those beauties?
    Best to all and thanks for the invite….I am going water based varnishing for the first time….which has all the potential of a Griswald Christmas….

16. WoodyGal

Hey Larry , you are lookin good! Swing by your daughter, Fifi’s house & pick us all up. We are boatless in Austin! Maybe IICAPTAN Frechette can pick us up? Willy Nelson is here too

17. Rob

I’ll try to be finished by noon and will motor over once I put the shafts, props and rudders on….

18. Ronald

Merry Christmas to all, We are on the way and thought we would bring some Kentucky shine and country ham to the party. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and hope to see everyone in Mt Dora in March.

19. Verne

I was all set to come with my new suit but I have a problem. I asked a friend where to buy a nice one and he told me to go to Cox’s and get a Searsucker suit. I misunderstood and I went to Sears and……………

20. Alex

Am I late? Shoot. My invite from America never got here in time. I’m in Tokyo. It’s after 1:00 am, 12/20. Who cares if I’m late. I’m at a bar that never closes having a few excellent 12 year old Nikka scotches. Hair of the dog to ya back home!

21. Ron in Seattle

Made it! I’ve been doing my best trying to get there…..Matt, I love your doormat!

• Reddog

What if someone at your door is not wearing undies. RAISE THE BAR and RAISE YOUR GLASS. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL.

22. Wudzgud

We are all loaded up and heading your way.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to all.
    Thank you to all that made this a very memorable year.

23. Bill & Linda

Got a ticket for wearing a bikini in a plastic boat, while speeding to the party. Now we will be late. Dang !

24. Rabbit

They are not writing her a ticket for wearing a bikini, they’re writing her a ticket for wearing a top. It’s Italy, after all.

25. Capt. Slats

Looks like we’re running low on provisions. I’ll head to the store for a B Double E Double R , U, N and get more egg nogg. Does Zippy like his Mall Palls filtered or unfiltered?

26. Mike K

hey matt is conspicuously absent from this soiree,

he must be driving to northbrook il to pick up that cobra from ebay

merry Christmas!!!

27. Old Salt

Sorry I’m running a little late but i’m Bringing some Sea Food for the party!

Merry Chris-Craftmas everyone!!!!

28. Brian

What in the wide wide world of sports is going on here?!?! I dropped off a crockpot full of meatballs 13 hours ago and they’re all gone. Only a platter of Lima beans remains and there’s a bunch of people out on the porch singing American Pie. I think I’m out of here.

29. Rich Marschner + Wiley Cornell

Thanks for the invite, Matt. Missed last year, so I made a point to show up this time. Glad to escape the weather back in Tucson, if only for a few hours….

30. Jaxon

OK, Can’t find any more canned beer, and bottles are too hard to open with no thumbs. Just seen a boatload of rum coming in. I got in to that last year and guess what I got blamed for?? I better go howl at the moon or something.

It is approaching midnight so I am checking in…being the only non drinker in this bunch I can be the designated driver…no Century’s though…or pontoons. cleanup will be a bitch tomorrow….but call me if you need help. I will be in the room across from Troy…..the one he took the panties from and put on HIS door….some friend he is…I got one of those gals Chris Smith had with him. Oh well….going boating …Merry Christmas…and remember this is a sanctuary party…what goes on it woodyboaterville stays in Tavares.

Time to stop drinking. I’m starting to mount boat hardware onto my walls. See everyone tomorrow morning. Now is Phil 12 hours ahead of us or behind us? Is the party just starting down under or is he already nursing his hangover. Oh well goodnight.