Ahhhhhhh. Why can’t the Internet be more like a flat head. Jesus! I can get on the web in the middle of a field or I 95 going 70mph. But nooooooo. Not at our River house. Some rain, wind, whatever and its darn impossible. Sorry. Thanks for all the kind emails asking if I was alive. Yes. Weekends are tough on the staff at the WoodyBoater satellite office..But we are now back up and running.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 6V to 12V Generator conversionI have a 1950 CC Sportsman (18ft) and recently upgraded from a 6V to a 12V generator. The work was d […]
- Water pump changeI have a 1957 CC Sedan with 2 KLO engines. Was considering swapping out the Sherwood brass gear impe […]
- Where have all the True Experts Gone?I'm not trying to start something here but I'm noticing a trend that's not good for t […]
- ski pole for 327FDoes anyone have drawings/pics or details of how the ski tow mounted to the 327F?Statistics: Posted […]
- Cabin window leak and sealThe base of this window has a pretty large separation that looks like it should either be sealed wit […]
- Pull switch knobs pre war?Which ones would have been correct? The smooth chrome ones or the dished ones with a grain pattern i […]
- Opinions needed on how to repairCan I get y'all's opinion on to make this repair? There was a butt block behind these plan […]
- Port hole seal, weatherstripping2020-06-25.jpgIs the seal of the port hole anything fancy or just plain rubber strippingStatistics: […]