Ahhhhhhh. Why can’t the Internet be more like a flat head. Jesus! I can get on the web in the middle of a field or I 95 going 70mph. But nooooooo. Not at our River house. Some rain, wind, whatever and its darn impossible. Sorry. Thanks for all the kind emails asking if I was alive. Yes. Weekends are tough on the staff at the WoodyBoater satellite office..But we are now back up and running.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Fire extinguisher bracket fastenersGENTLEMEN,WHAT WERE THE SCREWS USED FOR FASTENING FIRE EXTINGUISHER BRACKET ON 1941 BARRELBACKS ? TH […]
- GLV305 Compression questionHello All,I have recently picked up a 1978 17' Lancer Stinger with a GM based 305 motor. (1977 […]
- New Guy - I Come Bearing Gifts!Hello All,New member here! I joined because I am the new owner of a 1978 Chris Craft, 17', Lanc […]
- Steering boxGentlemen,does the steering box on 1941 barrelbacks have any type of adjustment that can be made on […]
- 1953ish 23' sea skiffI am in the process of having our '53 sea skiff (22 ft) rebuilt. I'd like to replace the i […]
- Cut tacksWhat size copper cut tacks were used in 1941 hidem strips and how far apart.thanks JakeStatistics: P […]
- 1950 U18 front seat framingHi there, anyone have the measurement between the top and bottom width of the step-through of the fr […]
- Boat drawingsDoes anyone have a contact of someone who will render an artistic drawing of the profile of a boat l […]