Ahhhhhhh. Why can’t the Internet be more like a flat head. Jesus! I can get on the web in the middle of a field or I 95 going 70mph. But nooooooo. Not at our River house. Some rain, wind, whatever and its darn impossible. Sorry. Thanks for all the kind emails asking if I was alive. Yes. Weekends are tough on the staff at the WoodyBoater satellite office..But we are now back up and running.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- What are you working on during lock downs?Hi All , Just wanting to see how everyone is doing this winter and asking what you are working on th […]
- 1930 Gemmer Steering BoxShould I split this gearbox here and clean out the old lube so I can add the new lube? I'm not […]
- KFL exhaust manifold end cap wantedAny help would be greatly appreciatedStatistics: Posted by bertchr — Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:30 pm — Repl […]
- TRAILERLooking for a trailer for my "51 Chris Craft 18 Foot Riviera. Would prefer a two axial used uni […]
- Horn wiring - '59 Continental1959 Chris-Craft Continental; 18' - There is a wire that runs from the horn relay up to the hor […]
- Threaded drain plug...I’ve misplaced the threaded drain plug for our 33’ DE Cruiser. I thought it was a normal NPT 1/2” t( […]
- 1947 18 foot utility restoration threadIt's about a boat out of water, so figured this was the appropriate place I figured it would be […]
- Fairinmg the Deck FrameHi everyone - I'm in Australia and new to the forum. I've had to replace the entire front […]