Ahhhhhhh. Why can’t the Internet be more like a flat head. Jesus! I can get on the web in the middle of a field or I 95 going 70mph. But nooooooo. Not at our River house. Some rain, wind, whatever and its darn impossible. Sorry. Thanks for all the kind emails asking if I was alive. Yes. Weekends are tough on the staff at the WoodyBoater satellite office..But we are now back up and running.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Making new Toe Rails 1949 u22Does anyone have experience remaking toe rails. What would be the most efficient method?Statistics: […]
- Different varnishes on same boat?Hey guys, I'm sure someone has done this before, just curious of any red flags that may make me […]
- how to remove the mast on a 32'constalatonhow to remove the mast on a 32' constellationStatistics: Posted by email@example.com — Sun Jan 19 […]
- KLC carb schematicMy KLC carb dumps gas from a port just below the flange and at idle floods badly. The air screw has […]
- Carter fuel pump rebuild questionGuys, at minute 2:52 this guy says do not reuse these pieces. I didn't get any in my kit so is […]
- 1947-54 U18 RudderAnyone know if there's another rudder that will work for a 1950 U18? I know the original part n […]
- 16' special race boatsHow rare are the 16' special race boats? How do they handle compared to longer barrelbacks?Perf […]
- Scuff sand CPES before varnish?So I have my boat stained and sealed with CPES, now as I wait on that to cure, I'm trying to cl […]