We are off to a boat auction at Yankee Point marina. Word has it there is a fresh barn find Ventinor. My guess is that it’s a utility and I am going to be be bummed because they are going to think its some sort of family treasure. But then again? That’s the fun of such things. I am going with Kaptain Krunch to talk him out of things and he is there to talk me into things. Dang.. OK the fun is back. All it takes is some old junk to make me happy. We will update with photos later. Wooohooo! Were gonna look at old ratty boats.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 5200 paintDid some bottom seam filling with standard cure 5200. How long to wait until I can paint? Boat is ou […]
- Casting number for 1930 model 100 strutDoes anyone know the strut casting number for a 1930 model 100?Thanks.Statistics: Posted by Jim Godl […]
- Original paint colours for 1955 CapitanHello all. I've just purchased a 34-foot 1955 Capitan. Can anyone tell me what the original pai […]
- 6volt Horn RelayCould someone tell me if a Standard HR106 (3-pin) is the right horn relay to use with a 6 volt syste […]
- Sportsman folding top?Chris-Craft’s 1951 price schedule lists a “folding top with side curtains” as an option for the 17’ […]
- InteriorGENTLEMAN,BACK IN 1941 IT SAID TO USE OLIVE OIL TO KEEP SEATS SOFT. TODAY WHAT IS THE BEST FOR ORIGI […]
- Vinyl letteringGENTLEMEN,HOW DO YOU REMOVE VINYL LETTERING OFF THE TRANSOM OF A VARNISHED WOODEN BOAT WITHOUT MESSI […]
- Carter WCFB Base GasketsI had my Carter WCFB carburetor rebuilt but having a hard time finding the gaskets that went between […]