We are off to a boat auction at Yankee Point marina. Word has it there is a fresh barn find Ventinor. My guess is that it’s a utility and I am going to be be bummed because they are going to think its some sort of family treasure. But then again? That’s the fun of such things. I am going with Kaptain Krunch to talk him out of things and he is there to talk me into things. Dang.. OK the fun is back. All it takes is some old junk to make me happy. We will update with photos later. Wooohooo! Were gonna look at old ratty boats.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Translucent banjo steering wheelI have a studebaker banjo steering wheel on my riviera. Over time, the translucence has been painted […]
- 21' capri deck replacementJust installed new deck on 21' 1956 capri. Would greatly appreciate some advice on routing the […]
- Rudder Stuffing Box 18Ft Sea SkiffI tried looking through the archives, couldn’t find exact info, anyone have instructions and packing […]
- KL exteriot coolant lineHave a '56 KL. It has a coolant line that runs fron the front of cylinder head to carb mount on […]
- Adding Masthead Light for a 1953 Chris Craft ConquerorHello, I just acquired a 52' 1953 Chris Craft Conqueror. I am trying to get her to Colreg stand […]
- Crack in keel by rudderHello all,I will try to grab a picture once i can get a good shot. But going through a few things, i […]
- Swim/boarding ladderI’m looking for plans/specs to build a swim ladder for our sportsman. Saw it in classic boat hardwar […]
- ClassicBoatHardware still in business?Emailed several weeks ago with no response and looks like the website is down now too. Wanted to gra […]