We are off to a boat auction at Yankee Point marina. Word has it there is a fresh barn find Ventinor. My guess is that it’s a utility and I am going to be be bummed because they are going to think its some sort of family treasure. But then again? That’s the fun of such things. I am going with Kaptain Krunch to talk him out of things and he is there to talk me into things. Dang.. OK the fun is back. All it takes is some old junk to make me happy. We will update with photos later. Wooohooo! Were gonna look at old ratty boats.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Water pump changeI have a 1957 CC Sedan with 2 KLO engines. Was considering swapping out the Sherwood brass gear impe […]
- Where have all the True Experts Gone?I'm not trying to start something here but I'm noticing a trend that's not good for t […]
- ski pole for 327FDoes anyone have drawings/pics or details of how the ski tow mounted to the 327F?Statistics: Posted […]
- Cabin window leak and sealThe base of this window has a pretty large separation that looks like it should either be sealed wit […]
- Pull switch knobs pre war?Which ones would have been correct? The smooth chrome ones or the dished ones with a grain pattern i […]
- Opinions needed on how to repairCan I get y'all's opinion on to make this repair? There was a butt block behind these plan […]
- Port hole seal, weatherstripping2020-06-25.jpgIs the seal of the port hole anything fancy or just plain rubber strippingStatistics: […]
- Needing sage adviceGreetings all, It is with mixed emotions I post this post out but it needs to be done. A confluence […]