This is a great show in a great setting. The folks out in California have very high standards and the bucks to back them up. This and the Lake Tahoe show on August 7th are proof of that. So if your close by, like in Nebraska or some place like that. Stop on by. We would be there, but we have yet to figure out how to get a 19 foot Barrel back in the overhead compartment. Cause there aint no way I am not doing a carry on these days.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- KLC carb schematicMy KLC carb dumps gas from a port just below the flange and at idle floods badly. The air screw has […]
- Carter fuel pump rebuild questionGuys, at minute 2:52 this guy says do not reuse these pieces. I didn't get any in my kit so is […]
- 1947-54 U18 RudderAnyone know if there's another rudder that will work for a 1950 U18? I know the original part n […]
- 16' special race boatsHow rare are the 16' special race boats? How do they handle compared to longer barrelbacks?Perf […]
- Scuff sand CPES before varnish?So I have my boat stained and sealed with CPES, now as I wait on that to cure, I'm trying to cl […]
- 1949 Chris Craft CustomCan anyone with experience give me advice on the ride and handling of a 20' Custom? Do they han […]
- 6 cylinder EnginesLooking for Correct years K, KA, KB, Kl KLC, KB KBL L were original.Thanks CjelStatistics: Posted by […]
- CPES vs. Interlux 1026 sealerI'm sure there will be varying opinions on this, but what is the safest route to take to seal a […]