This is a great show in a great setting. The folks out in California have very high standards and the bucks to back them up. This and the Lake Tahoe show on August 7th are proof of that. So if your close by, like in Nebraska or some place like that. Stop on by. We would be there, but we have yet to figure out how to get a 19 foot Barrel back in the overhead compartment. Cause there aint no way I am not doing a carry on these days.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- SoakingHello to all,Im a newbie so please be nice,Im new to wooden boating and have just brought and import […]
- M7 adding temp gaugeHello all,I'm looking to add a temp gauge to my M7 for peace of mind. Is this the proper bung f […]
- K engine distributor shaft and oil pumpDear Reader,I am attempting to install a refurbished distributor into a 1947 K engine powering a 194 […]
- KL stalling issueHave a KL (1956) which is giving me fits. It runs fine out on the lake at all speeds for a few minut […]
- 55' Holiday, does this look right?Hello all! My wife and i joined the club and are in the process of looking for a CC to take home. I […]
- Riviera hirnWhat would be the correct horn for a riviera??Statistics: Posted by John Reihan — Thu Sep 17, 2020 6 […]
- Restoring DeckI am about to start on the deck of my "51-18 foot Riviera and need to buy marine grade plywood […]
- 1941 16' deluxe hatch supportA few years ago (10) I damaged my hatch and gave it to a friend that was a good craftsman to repair […]