This is a great show in a great setting. The folks out in California have very high standards and the bucks to back them up. This and the Lake Tahoe show on August 7th are proof of that. So if your close by, like in Nebraska or some place like that. Stop on by. We would be there, but we have yet to figure out how to get a 19 foot Barrel back in the overhead compartment. Cause there aint no way I am not doing a carry on these days.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Distributor capAnyone have the NAPA (Echlin) part number for the KLC distributor cap and condenser? We haven't […]
- Bottom plank caulkingHave '56 Continental 18'. It is plank bottom with plywood inner liner. Boat is new to me a […]
- Vapor barrier under berthsMildew is a constant battle on a boat, especially an old one like mine. I'm thinking about putt […]
- Refinishing 30' Sea Skiff and have questionsHi everyone, I am finally getting to a point where I am getting ready to refinish my Sea Skiff. I am […]
- Insulated StaplesI'm 1/2 done with my wiring and ran out of these staples.Does anyone have some like the photos […]
- Advice on trailer purchaseWould welcome advice/recommendations on selecting a trailer for 1951 CC Sportsman Utility (17’). Wha […]
- ELECTRIC CHOKE FOR ROCHESTER QJETI've given up on the heat-choke on my '59 Continental 283 cu. in. with Rochester Quadrajet […]
- Modern Power with Orginal Floor ShifterI am thinking about repowering my 19 Capri with modern power with a hydraulic transmission but would […]