This is a great show in a great setting. The folks out in California have very high standards and the bucks to back them up. This and the Lake Tahoe show on August 7th are proof of that. So if your close by, like in Nebraska or some place like that. Stop on by. We would be there, but we have yet to figure out how to get a 19 foot Barrel back in the overhead compartment. Cause there aint no way I am not doing a carry on these days.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 1930 Gemmer Steering BoxShould I split this gearbox here and clean out the old lube so I can add the new lube? I'm not […]
- KFL exhaust manifold end cap wantedAny help would be greatly appreciatedStatistics: Posted by bertchr — Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:30 pm — Repl […]
- TRAILERLooking for a trailer for my "51 Chris Craft 18 Foot Riviera. Would prefer a two axial used uni […]
- Horn wiring - '59 Continental1959 Chris-Craft Continental; 18' - There is a wire that runs from the horn relay up to the hor […]
- Threaded drain plug...I’ve misplaced the threaded drain plug for our 33’ DE Cruiser. I thought it was a normal NPT 1/2” t( […]
- 1947 18 foot utility restoration threadIt's about a boat out of water, so figured this was the appropriate place I figured it would be […]
- Fairinmg the Deck FrameHi everyone - I'm in Australia and new to the forum. I've had to replace the entire front […]
- WI area - wood sourceHey all, looking for recommendations on where people have gotten their wood from around the WI area. […]