This is a great show in a great setting. The folks out in California have very high standards and the bucks to back them up. This and the Lake Tahoe show on August 7th are proof of that. So if your close by, like in Nebraska or some place like that. Stop on by. We would be there, but we have yet to figure out how to get a 19 foot Barrel back in the overhead compartment. Cause there aint no way I am not doing a carry on these days.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Air in fuel bowlLast weekend on a cruise the M engine died when I pulled back to idle. I flooded the engine trying t […]
- Front and rear deck re varnishing.Preparing to revarnish both decks and upper rails. All hardware is off except windshield and lifting […]
- Rebuild or RepowerI'm the proud owner of a 1961 Chris Craft Constellation 36' with an interesting history. T […]
- Self bailer vent holeAm installing the original self bailer on a '38 CC deluxe runabout. It has a shut off valve ins […]
- Where to install new gas tank vent on '38 CC deluxe runaboutAm installing a new Rayco fuel tank in '38 CC deluxe runabout. Since there was no fuel vent oth […]
- M Engine Fuel Bowl GasketThis spring while fitting out I noticed a small amount of sediment in the bottom of the glass bowl s […]
- SCREWSGENTLEMEN, NEED MORE OPINIONS ON SCREW TYPE USED ON 1941 BARRELBACKS. WERE RUBRAILS STAINLESS SLOTTE […]
- Galley and ceiling lightsI have a 1968 57' Connie. I've got everything electrical working in this old gal except fo […]