This is a great show in a great setting. The folks out in California have very high standards and the bucks to back them up. This and the Lake Tahoe show on August 7th are proof of that. So if your close by, like in Nebraska or some place like that. Stop on by. We would be there, but we have yet to figure out how to get a 19 foot Barrel back in the overhead compartment. Cause there aint no way I am not doing a carry on these days.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- My boat mechanic working to put in a remanufactured 350 Chevy into barrelbackHello, my marine mechanic in mchenry md is having a heck of a time retrofitting a 350 Chevy remanufa […]
- 22' Chris Craft Sea Skiff Cradle help.I did it. Could not help myself. I bought a beautiful turn key Chris Craft 22' Sea Skiff. She l […]
- KLC to KBL conversionHi, we have a new-to-us 1956 Sea Skiff, with a few challenges- the one remaining issue is a fast idl […]
- Final varnish coat?What I’ve done so far:This was a revarnish of a 10 year old varnish application and is merely to bri […]
- bimini top hardwareLooking for "Campbell e-z mount hardware.Statistics: Posted by trebot — Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:29 p […]
- KL generator to alternator swapHave 12v system and want go to an alternator. Any specific alternator I should be looking or? Thanks […]
- Wood repair in VirginiaI have a 1950 CC 18"ft Sportsman and when pulling her out of the water onto my trailer (for a t […]
- Rubber flooringGentlemen, what is the original rubber flooring that was used on 1941 chriscraft barrelbacks,and who […]