Woohooo. Clayton is just two weeks away, Got the Barrel Back all spiffed up to go woody boating. But ..Dang. No dock space. If you sign up for the show your boat is held hostage, rightfully so I might ad. Folks pay to see the boats, so there should be boats. But this time I need to come and go. mostly go. I want to explore the 1000 Islands. Or at least a couple hundred of them in woody boat style. We have a great room at the Wellesley Inn in TI Park on Wellesley Island. But there is no room at the inn for Sylvia. So I am reaching out to any fellow woody boater that might have a dock space/ boat house near there for the weekend. Near Clayton is not as big of an issue. This is for night time slippage. Something more than a public dock. Something about a restored 1941 Barrel back sitting out in the open aint right.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Vapor barrier under berthsMildew is a constant battle on a boat, especially an old one like mine. I'm thinking about putt […]
- Refinishing 30' Sea Skiff and have questionsHi everyone, I am finally getting to a point where I am getting ready to refinish my Sea Skiff. I am […]
- Insulated StaplesI'm 1/2 done with my wiring and ran out of these staples.Does anyone have some like the photos […]
- Advice on trailer purchaseWould welcome advice/recommendations on selecting a trailer for 1951 CC Sportsman Utility (17’). Wha […]
- ELECTRIC CHOKE FOR ROCHESTER QJETI've given up on the heat-choke on my '59 Continental 283 cu. in. with Rochester Quadrajet […]
- Modern Power with Orginal Floor ShifterI am thinking about repowering my 19 Capri with modern power with a hydraulic transmission but would […]
- Messed up ID!A friend and I bought what we thought was a 1959 Sportsman 17 to restore and use but....... After lo […]
- Stern Light FixtureThe white plastic insert on my stern light is cracked and will not hold the light pole any more. Thi […]