Woohooo. Clayton is just two weeks away, Got the Barrel Back all spiffed up to go woody boating. But ..Dang. No dock space. If you sign up for the show your boat is held hostage, rightfully so I might ad. Folks pay to see the boats, so there should be boats. But this time I need to come and go. mostly go. I want to explore the 1000 Islands. Or at least a couple hundred of them in woody boat style. We have a great room at the Wellesley Inn in TI Park on Wellesley Island. But there is no room at the inn for Sylvia. So I am reaching out to any fellow woody boater that might have a dock space/ boat house near there for the weekend. Near Clayton is not as big of an issue. This is for night time slippage. Something more than a public dock. Something about a restored 1941 Barrel back sitting out in the open aint right.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Making new Toe Rails 1949 u22Does anyone have experience remaking toe rails. What would be the most efficient method?Statistics: […]
- Different varnishes on same boat?Hey guys, I'm sure someone has done this before, just curious of any red flags that may make me […]
- how to remove the mast on a 32'constalatonhow to remove the mast on a 32' constellationStatistics: Posted by email@example.com — Sun Jan 19 […]
- KLC carb schematicMy KLC carb dumps gas from a port just below the flange and at idle floods badly. The air screw has […]
- Carter fuel pump rebuild questionGuys, at minute 2:52 this guy says do not reuse these pieces. I didn't get any in my kit so is […]
- 1947-54 U18 RudderAnyone know if there's another rudder that will work for a 1950 U18? I know the original part n […]
- 16' special race boatsHow rare are the 16' special race boats? How do they handle compared to longer barrelbacks?Perf […]
- Scuff sand CPES before varnish?So I have my boat stained and sealed with CPES, now as I wait on that to cure, I'm trying to cl […]