Woohooo. Clayton is just two weeks away, Got the Barrel Back all spiffed up to go woody boating. But ..Dang. No dock space. If you sign up for the show your boat is held hostage, rightfully so I might ad. Folks pay to see the boats, so there should be boats. But this time I need to come and go. mostly go. I want to explore the 1000 Islands. Or at least a couple hundred of them in woody boat style. We have a great room at the Wellesley Inn in TI Park on Wellesley Island. But there is no room at the inn for Sylvia. So I am reaching out to any fellow woody boater that might have a dock space/ boat house near there for the weekend. Near Clayton is not as big of an issue. This is for night time slippage. Something more than a public dock. Something about a restored 1941 Barrel back sitting out in the open aint right.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- oil leakHello, I was wondering if anyone has an idea of what is causing oil to pool on the top of the cylind […]
- 1937 17' Deluxe strutI'm in the process of restoring #71171 which came without the strut, shaft and shaft log. where […]
- trailer bunk placement for a 24' Sea-SkiffI would like to know the correct distance from the keel to mount the inner bunks that run from the t […]
- 1958 Continental white paintI’m restoring a 1958 Continental 21 foot. I’m on my 4 coat of varnish , and going to start working o […]
- What is this adjustment knob on water pump?I'm getting a KBL up and running. I noticed an adjustment knob on the water pump. I've rea […]
- Air in fuel bowlLast weekend on a cruise the M engine died when I pulled back to idle. I flooded the engine trying t […]
- Front and rear deck re varnishing.Preparing to revarnish both decks and upper rails. All hardware is off except windshield and lifting […]
- Rebuild or RepowerI'm the proud owner of a 1961 Chris Craft Constellation 36' with an interesting history. T […]