Woohooo. Clayton is just two weeks away, Got the Barrel Back all spiffed up to go woody boating. But ..Dang. No dock space. If you sign up for the show your boat is held hostage, rightfully so I might ad. Folks pay to see the boats, so there should be boats. But this time I need to come and go. mostly go. I want to explore the 1000 Islands. Or at least a couple hundred of them in woody boat style. We have a great room at the Wellesley Inn in TI Park on Wellesley Island. But there is no room at the inn for Sylvia. So I am reaching out to any fellow woody boater that might have a dock space/ boat house near there for the weekend. Near Clayton is not as big of an issue. This is for night time slippage. Something more than a public dock. Something about a restored 1941 Barrel back sitting out in the open aint right.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Danenberg ForumHi,Don posted on his site that he may be no longer supporting his forum and it would be going away.I […]
- Stencils for post war painted on CC logo?Hello all, we are new to the site, recovering Thompson boaters that just brought home our first Chri […]
- Spark plug wiresGENTLEMEN,I AM LOOKING FOR PERIOD CORRECT SPARK PLUG WIRES ALONG WITH THE BRASS THUMP NUTS THAT WERE […]
- Need pattern for 38 CC deluxe runabout windshieldThis forum has been a great help in finding all the missing links in my restoration. Now I need a pa […]
- Bottom Paint on an 18' SportsmanI am at my wits end trying to figure out how to raise to rear of the boat enough to finish a bottom […]
- 1950 U18 rub rail trimAnyone have a source for the stainless/chrome rub rail trim for an 18' Sportsman? Or at least a […]
- Looking for Copies of Technical Drawings for My RunaboutGents,Is there a source for technical drawings for my 1936 Runabout? I’m just looking for a copy of […]
- Squeak in Chris-Craft KI was running our '48 Deluxe down Keuka Lake to pull it out for the season and I heard this squ […]