Woohooo. Clayton is just two weeks away, Got the Barrel Back all spiffed up to go woody boating. But ..Dang. No dock space. If you sign up for the show your boat is held hostage, rightfully so I might ad. Folks pay to see the boats, so there should be boats. But this time I need to come and go. mostly go. I want to explore the 1000 Islands. Or at least a couple hundred of them in woody boat style. We have a great room at the Wellesley Inn in TI Park on Wellesley Island. But there is no room at the inn for Sylvia. So I am reaching out to any fellow woody boater that might have a dock space/ boat house near there for the weekend. Near Clayton is not as big of an issue. This is for night time slippage. Something more than a public dock. Something about a restored 1941 Barrel back sitting out in the open aint right.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Flipping 23 foot ContinentalToday we flipped the 1956 23 footer over , took less than an hour . Time for Laurie to pull bottom s […]
- Anybody Recognize This?Hi all. New to the forum. Picked up a barn find a year ago for basically nothing. 1951CC RR. Wife ge […]
- What are you working on during lock downs?Hi All , Just wanting to see how everyone is doing this winter and asking what you are working on th […]
- 1930 Gemmer Steering BoxShould I split this gearbox here and clean out the old lube so I can add the new lube? I'm not […]
- KFL exhaust manifold end cap wantedAny help would be greatly appreciatedStatistics: Posted by bertchr — Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:30 pm — Repl […]
- TRAILERLooking for a trailer for my "51 Chris Craft 18 Foot Riviera. Would prefer a two axial used uni […]
- Horn wiring - '59 Continental1959 Chris-Craft Continental; 18' - There is a wire that runs from the horn relay up to the hor […]
- Threaded drain plug...I’ve misplaced the threaded drain plug for our 33’ DE Cruiser. I thought it was a normal NPT 1/2” t( […]