Sorry folks, no images from Tahoe. Noth’n, news Nuth’n, just that empty email box….If you are out there and want to shoot some images. Let me know, nothing I can do at this point. I imagine that we will get some fun images later after the show. But in the mean time it’s a blackout here. Kinda like football games that they want to sell tickets to. Hey, I’m willing to pay for the ticket to get in.. It’s the $1000 plane fairs that are the killer here. Dang! So in the mean time. Here is a link to a web cam www.tahoetopia.com/html/webcams/jakescam.html Not sure how good it is. Looks like a mess of plastic stuff and at the time of this posting …. But you can smell the varnish from there, and you might be able to see a cool boat zip by…lame? yes, but I am at least trying… And a link to the www.sierraboat.com/ These guys are at the center of all this. You can look at some images from last year at www.laketahoeconcours.com and just dream that it’s all this years stuff. And get all jazzed up about what your missing by not being there…..Dang! I am dying here…I’m going to eBay and at least bid on something from Tahoe….. Or better yet. I am going to my local Chevy Dealer and take a test drive in a Chevy Tahoe. You suppose the dealer will mind if I have a glass of vino while I sit in his car…. ” Sir, may I help you” no just sitting here with my eyes closed.”Sir, do you want to go on a test drive?” Why yes, do you mind if I get back in a week? Can it tow a boat?
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Zero compression on cylinder 5I've been struggling with bringing up a rebuilt (so I was told) KBL engine. The engine would on […]
- fuel odorI have a 20 foot sea skiff 283. Restored after 10 years. First year on the water. Fuel system is new […]
- Fuel fumes.1960 sea skiff. 283 Finished restoration. Runs great. Sll new fuel system tank, fuel lines, filter. […]
- KLC Numerous IssuesHeya all!After 9 years, I've finally put my 51 Riviera in the water! I've had it in the wa […]
- Preserving deck woodHave '56 Continental. The deck has been subjected to the elements, varnish is peeling, but the […]
- Stain color opinion?Hello there, being an opinion question, I'm sure there will be a hundred different answers...bu […]
- Clearcoat finishWhat are the latest thoughts on clearcoat finish on wood? Clearcoat over varnish work well? Dry clim […]
- hull const for new build in dry, low humidity climateWhat is the best method for hull/deck/sides build for dry AZ climate?The West epoxy system on planks […]