Sorry folks, no images from Tahoe. Noth’n, news Nuth’n, just that empty email box….If you are out there and want to shoot some images. Let me know, nothing I can do at this point. I imagine that we will get some fun images later after the show. But in the mean time it’s a blackout here. Kinda like football games that they want to sell tickets to. Hey, I’m willing to pay for the ticket to get in.. It’s the $1000 plane fairs that are the killer here. Dang! So in the mean time. Here is a link to a web cam www.tahoetopia.com/html/webcams/jakescam.html Not sure how good it is. Looks like a mess of plastic stuff and at the time of this posting …. But you can smell the varnish from there, and you might be able to see a cool boat zip by…lame? yes, but I am at least trying… And a link to the www.sierraboat.com/ These guys are at the center of all this. You can look at some images from last year at www.laketahoeconcours.com and just dream that it’s all this years stuff. And get all jazzed up about what your missing by not being there…..Dang! I am dying here…I’m going to eBay and at least bid on something from Tahoe….. Or better yet. I am going to my local Chevy Dealer and take a test drive in a Chevy Tahoe. You suppose the dealer will mind if I have a glass of vino while I sit in his car…. ” Sir, may I help you” no just sitting here with my eyes closed.”Sir, do you want to go on a test drive?” Why yes, do you mind if I get back in a week? Can it tow a boat?
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Danenberg ForumHi,Don posted on his site that he may be no longer supporting his forum and it would be going away.I […]
- Stencils for post war painted on CC logo?Hello all, we are new to the site, recovering Thompson boaters that just brought home our first Chri […]
- Spark plug wiresGENTLEMEN,I AM LOOKING FOR PERIOD CORRECT SPARK PLUG WIRES ALONG WITH THE BRASS THUMP NUTS THAT WERE […]
- Need pattern for 38 CC deluxe runabout windshieldThis forum has been a great help in finding all the missing links in my restoration. Now I need a pa […]
- Bottom Paint on an 18' SportsmanI am at my wits end trying to figure out how to raise to rear of the boat enough to finish a bottom […]
- 1950 U18 rub rail trimAnyone have a source for the stainless/chrome rub rail trim for an 18' Sportsman? Or at least a […]
- Looking for Copies of Technical Drawings for My RunaboutGents,Is there a source for technical drawings for my 1936 Runabout? I’m just looking for a copy of […]
- Squeak in Chris-Craft KI was running our '48 Deluxe down Keuka Lake to pull it out for the season and I heard this squ […]