Sorry folks, no images from Tahoe. Noth’n, news Nuth’n, just that empty email box….If you are out there and want to shoot some images. Let me know, nothing I can do at this point. I imagine that we will get some fun images later after the show. But in the mean time it’s a blackout here. Kinda like football games that they want to sell tickets to. Hey, I’m willing to pay for the ticket to get in.. It’s the $1000 plane fairs that are the killer here. Dang! So in the mean time. Here is a link to a web cam www.tahoetopia.com/html/webcams/jakescam.html Not sure how good it is. Looks like a mess of plastic stuff and at the time of this posting …. But you can smell the varnish from there, and you might be able to see a cool boat zip by…lame? yes, but I am at least trying… And a link to the www.sierraboat.com/ These guys are at the center of all this. You can look at some images from last year at www.laketahoeconcours.com and just dream that it’s all this years stuff. And get all jazzed up about what your missing by not being there…..Dang! I am dying here…I’m going to eBay and at least bid on something from Tahoe….. Or better yet. I am going to my local Chevy Dealer and take a test drive in a Chevy Tahoe. You suppose the dealer will mind if I have a glass of vino while I sit in his car…. ” Sir, may I help you” no just sitting here with my eyes closed.”Sir, do you want to go on a test drive?” Why yes, do you mind if I get back in a week? Can it tow a boat?
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Maiden Voyage-ish of Lake GirlWell, the day FINALLY arrived to pick up Lake Girl from Steve Bunda and bring her to her new home on […]
- Post-War Custom Hull ID NumbersOkay, things are still muddy about what my boat actually is. The consensus was that it may be home b […]
- 5200 paintDid some bottom seam filling with standard cure 5200. How long to wait until I can paint? Boat is ou […]
- Casting number for 1930 model 100 strutDoes anyone know the strut casting number for a 1930 model 100?Thanks.Statistics: Posted by Jim Godl […]
- Original paint colours for 1955 CapitanHello all. I've just purchased a 34-foot 1955 Capitan. Can anyone tell me what the original pai […]
- 6volt Horn RelayCould someone tell me if a Standard HR106 (3-pin) is the right horn relay to use with a 6 volt syste […]
- Sportsman folding top?Chris-Craft’s 1951 price schedule lists a “folding top with side curtains” as an option for the 17’ […]
- InteriorGENTLEMAN,BACK IN 1941 IT SAID TO USE OLIVE OIL TO KEEP SEATS SOFT. TODAY WHAT IS THE BEST FOR ORIGI […]