This Olympics is one of the best in my life time. Beijing has gone all out and watching something positive happen on the TV is very refreshing. A huge part of that is Michael Phelps. He is what we are all about as a country. He eats like a pig and works hard and is kicking some major ass over there.. But in order to save face at home with the wife, I had to do some bragging about my self. And all I could think off was … OK the fastest he can swim in the water is 8mph… maybe. The average for such a swimmer is 6 mph… What the hell, that’s idol speed for me and my 67 year old Woody Boat. So in the water any time Mr Phelps. Oh and I will be eating those chocolate pancakes you love so much while I kick your speedo wear’n butt …. Woohooo, I am going speedo boating!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- KLC Numerous IssuesHeya all!After 9 years, I've finally put my 51 Riviera in the water! I've had it in the wa […]
- Preserving deck woodHave '56 Continental. The deck has been subjected to the elements, varnish is peeling, but the […]
- Stain color opinion?Hello there, being an opinion question, I'm sure there will be a hundred different answers...bu […]
- Clearcoat finishWhat are the latest thoughts on clearcoat finish on wood? Clearcoat over varnish work well? Dry clim […]
- hull const for new build in dry, low humidity climateWhat is the best method for hull/deck/sides build for dry AZ climate?The West epoxy system on planks […]
- Dwell Angle for KLCHi all, I have been adjusting the dwell angle on my KLC trying to solve an bogging issue at high rpm […]
- Bad coil?Having just been towed back home for the second time this year was not how I wanted to start my vaca […]
- Oil pressure dropAt the end of last season after the most use in 3 years my KL oil pressure dropped from 30 to 10 lbs […]