This Olympics is one of the best in my life time. Beijing has gone all out and watching something positive happen on the TV is very refreshing. A huge part of that is Michael Phelps. He is what we are all about as a country. He eats like a pig and works hard and is kicking some major ass over there.. But in order to save face at home with the wife, I had to do some bragging about my self. And all I could think off was … OK the fastest he can swim in the water is 8mph… maybe. The average for such a swimmer is 6 mph… What the hell, that’s idol speed for me and my 67 year old Woody Boat. So in the water any time Mr Phelps. Oh and I will be eating those chocolate pancakes you love so much while I kick your speedo wear’n butt …. Woohooo, I am going speedo boating!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- KL stalling issueHave a KL (1956) which is giving me fits. It runs fine out on the lake at all speeds for a few minut […]
- 55' Holiday, does this look right?Hello all! My wife and i joined the club and are in the process of looking for a CC to take home. I […]
- Riviera hirnWhat would be the correct horn for a riviera??Statistics: Posted by John Reihan — Thu Sep 17, 2020 6 […]
- Restoring DeckI am about to start on the deck of my "51-18 foot Riviera and need to buy marine grade plywood […]
- 1941 16' deluxe hatch supportA few years ago (10) I damaged my hatch and gave it to a friend that was a good craftsman to repair […]
- Pre war Chris Craft welting/Piping configuration?I am interested to know where the welting was on pre war, 1939 17’ deluxe utility cushions. All 4 si […]
- Gel Coat, Marine Paint, or Varnish for '63 ConstellationHello all, I have stripped my 1963 46' Constellation down to bare wood from the deck, down. The […]
- 1959 283 Tachometer off by 30%I recently bought a 1959 Ski Boat with the flywheel forward 283. Carburetor needed a complete rebuil […]