This Olympics is one of the best in my life time. Beijing has gone all out and watching something positive happen on the TV is very refreshing. A huge part of that is Michael Phelps. He is what we are all about as a country. He eats like a pig and works hard and is kicking some major ass over there.. But in order to save face at home with the wife, I had to do some bragging about my self. And all I could think off was … OK the fastest he can swim in the water is 8mph… maybe. The average for such a swimmer is 6 mph… What the hell, that’s idol speed for me and my 67 year old Woody Boat. So in the water any time Mr Phelps. Oh and I will be eating those chocolate pancakes you love so much while I kick your speedo wear’n butt …. Woohooo, I am going speedo boating!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 1930 26' model 111 CC "Contessa"ISO: strut for Contessa. Any ideas are helpful. I have to Contact Bud @ it.Statistics: Posted by pet […]
- Translucent banjo steering wheelI have a studebaker banjo steering wheel on my riviera. Over time, the translucence has been painted […]
- 21' capri deck replacementJust installed new deck on 21' 1956 capri. Would greatly appreciate some advice on routing the […]
- Rudder Stuffing Box 18Ft Sea SkiffI tried looking through the archives, couldn’t find exact info, anyone have instructions and packing […]
- KL exteriot coolant lineHave a '56 KL. It has a coolant line that runs fron the front of cylinder head to carb mount on […]
- Adding Masthead Light for a 1953 Chris Craft ConquerorHello, I just acquired a 52' 1953 Chris Craft Conqueror. I am trying to get her to Colreg stand […]
- Crack in keel by rudderHello all,I will try to grab a picture once i can get a good shot. But going through a few things, i […]
- Swim/boarding ladderI’m looking for plans/specs to build a swim ladder for our sportsman. Saw it in classic boat hardwar […]