This Olympics is one of the best in my life time. Beijing has gone all out and watching something positive happen on the TV is very refreshing. A huge part of that is Michael Phelps. He is what we are all about as a country. He eats like a pig and works hard and is kicking some major ass over there.. But in order to save face at home with the wife, I had to do some bragging about my self. And all I could think off was … OK the fastest he can swim in the water is 8mph… maybe. The average for such a swimmer is 6 mph… What the hell, that’s idol speed for me and my 67 year old Woody Boat. So in the water any time Mr Phelps. Oh and I will be eating those chocolate pancakes you love so much while I kick your speedo wear’n butt …. Woohooo, I am going speedo boating!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- ZENITH CARB LEAKINGGENTLEMEN, MY ZENITH HIGH SPEED JET IS LEAKING FUEL.WHAT IS THE PACKING MATERIAL USED OR CAN I PURCH […]
- Looking for a Key Blank for my ‘36 RunaboutI’m hoping you guys can point me in the right direction on this one, as I’ve struck out finding a so […]
- Maiden Voyage-ish of Lake GirlWell, the day FINALLY arrived to pick up Lake Girl from Steve Bunda and bring her to her new home on […]
- Post-War Custom Hull ID NumbersOkay, things are still muddy about what my boat actually is. The consensus was that it may be home b […]
- 5200 paintDid some bottom seam filling with standard cure 5200. How long to wait until I can paint? Boat is ou […]
- Casting number for 1930 model 100 strutDoes anyone know the strut casting number for a 1930 model 100?Thanks.Statistics: Posted by Jim Godl […]
- Original paint colours for 1955 CapitanHello all. I've just purchased a 34-foot 1955 Capitan. Can anyone tell me what the original pai […]
- 6volt Horn RelayCould someone tell me if a Standard HR106 (3-pin) is the right horn relay to use with a 6 volt syste […]