In the never ending quest to promote the world of Antique & Classic Boating, today Woody Boater is proud to announce our affiliation with madmariner.com. Mad mariner is a daily magazine devoted to the general boating world. They do a fantastic job providing us with our daily boating fix, and a great resource for all that is boating. Woody Boater is now the worlds #1 Antique & Classic Boat Daily Journal ( OK it’s the only one…)and will be one of the blogs in there Blog area, and thus provide insight and the usual classic boat opinions that we are known for. This opens up the world of Antique & Classic boating to folks that love boating. And that is good for all of us. Give them a click, sign up and happy boating.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- how to remove the mast on a 32'constalatonhow to remove the mast on a 32' constellationStatistics: Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org — Sun Jan 19 […]
- KLC carb schematicMy KLC carb dumps gas from a port just below the flange and at idle floods badly. The air screw has […]
- Carter fuel pump rebuild questionGuys, at minute 2:52 this guy says do not reuse these pieces. I didn't get any in my kit so is […]
- 1947-54 U18 RudderAnyone know if there's another rudder that will work for a 1950 U18? I know the original part n […]
- 16' special race boatsHow rare are the 16' special race boats? How do they handle compared to longer barrelbacks?Perf […]
- Scuff sand CPES before varnish?So I have my boat stained and sealed with CPES, now as I wait on that to cure, I'm trying to cl […]
- 1949 Chris Craft CustomCan anyone with experience give me advice on the ride and handling of a 20' Custom? Do they han […]
- 6 cylinder EnginesLooking for Correct years K, KA, KB, Kl KLC, KB KBL L were original.Thanks CjelStatistics: Posted by […]