In the never ending quest to promote the world of Antique & Classic Boating, today Woody Boater is proud to announce our affiliation with madmariner.com. Mad mariner is a daily magazine devoted to the general boating world. They do a fantastic job providing us with our daily boating fix, and a great resource for all that is boating. Woody Boater is now the worlds #1 Antique & Classic Boat Daily Journal ( OK it’s the only one…)and will be one of the blogs in there Blog area, and thus provide insight and the usual classic boat opinions that we are known for. This opens up the world of Antique & Classic boating to folks that love boating. And that is good for all of us. Give them a click, sign up and happy boating.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Fire extinguisher bracket fastenersGENTLEMEN,WHAT WERE THE SCREWS USED FOR FASTENING FIRE EXTINGUISHER BRACKET ON 1941 BARRELBACKS ? TH […]
- GLV305 Compression questionHello All,I have recently picked up a 1978 17' Lancer Stinger with a GM based 305 motor. (1977 […]
- New Guy - I Come Bearing Gifts!Hello All,New member here! I joined because I am the new owner of a 1978 Chris Craft, 17', Lanc […]
- Steering boxGentlemen,does the steering box on 1941 barrelbacks have any type of adjustment that can be made on […]
- 1953ish 23' sea skiffI am in the process of having our '53 sea skiff (22 ft) rebuilt. I'd like to replace the i […]
- Cut tacksWhat size copper cut tacks were used in 1941 hidem strips and how far apart.thanks JakeStatistics: P […]
- 1950 U18 front seat framingHi there, anyone have the measurement between the top and bottom width of the step-through of the fr […]
- Boat drawingsDoes anyone have a contact of someone who will render an artistic drawing of the profile of a boat l […]