In the never ending quest to promote the world of Antique & Classic Boating, today Woody Boater is proud to announce our affiliation with madmariner.com. Mad mariner is a daily magazine devoted to the general boating world. They do a fantastic job providing us with our daily boating fix, and a great resource for all that is boating. Woody Boater is now the worlds #1 Antique & Classic Boat Daily Journal ( OK it’s the only one…)and will be one of the blogs in there Blog area, and thus provide insight and the usual classic boat opinions that we are known for. This opens up the world of Antique & Classic boating to folks that love boating. And that is good for all of us. Give them a click, sign up and happy boating.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- K engine distributor shaft and oil pumpDear Reader,I am attempting to install a refurbished distributor into a 1947 K engine powering a 194 […]
- KL stalling issueHave a KL (1956) which is giving me fits. It runs fine out on the lake at all speeds for a few minut […]
- 55' Holiday, does this look right?Hello all! My wife and i joined the club and are in the process of looking for a CC to take home. I […]
- Riviera hirnWhat would be the correct horn for a riviera??Statistics: Posted by John Reihan — Thu Sep 17, 2020 6 […]
- Restoring DeckI am about to start on the deck of my "51-18 foot Riviera and need to buy marine grade plywood […]
- 1941 16' deluxe hatch supportA few years ago (10) I damaged my hatch and gave it to a friend that was a good craftsman to repair […]
- Pre war Chris Craft welting/Piping configuration?I am interested to know where the welting was on pre war, 1939 17’ deluxe utility cushions. All 4 si […]
- Gel Coat, Marine Paint, or Varnish for '63 ConstellationHello all, I have stripped my 1963 46' Constellation down to bare wood from the deck, down. The […]