In the never ending quest to promote the world of Antique & Classic Boating, today Woody Boater is proud to announce our affiliation with madmariner.com. Mad mariner is a daily magazine devoted to the general boating world. They do a fantastic job providing us with our daily boating fix, and a great resource for all that is boating. Woody Boater is now the worlds #1 Antique & Classic Boat Daily Journal ( OK it’s the only one…)and will be one of the blogs in there Blog area, and thus provide insight and the usual classic boat opinions that we are known for. This opens up the world of Antique & Classic boating to folks that love boating. And that is good for all of us. Give them a click, sign up and happy boating.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- trailer bunk placement for a 24' Sea-SkiffI would like to know the correct distance from the keel to mount the inner bunks that run from the t […]
- 1958 Continental white paintI’m restoring a 1958 Continental 21 foot. I’m on my 4 coat of varnish , and going to start working o […]
- What is this adjustment knob on water pump?I'm getting a KBL up and running. I noticed an adjustment knob on the water pump. I've rea […]
- Air in fuel bowlLast weekend on a cruise the M engine died when I pulled back to idle. I flooded the engine trying t […]
- Front and rear deck re varnishing.Preparing to revarnish both decks and upper rails. All hardware is off except windshield and lifting […]
- Rebuild or RepowerI'm the proud owner of a 1961 Chris Craft Constellation 36' with an interesting history. T […]
- Self bailer vent holeAm installing the original self bailer on a '38 CC deluxe runabout. It has a shut off valve ins […]
- Where to install new gas tank vent on '38 CC deluxe runaboutAm installing a new Rayco fuel tank in '38 CC deluxe runabout. Since there was no fuel vent oth […]