In the never ending quest to promote the world of Antique & Classic Boating, today Woody Boater is proud to announce our affiliation with madmariner.com. Mad mariner is a daily magazine devoted to the general boating world. They do a fantastic job providing us with our daily boating fix, and a great resource for all that is boating. Woody Boater is now the worlds #1 Antique & Classic Boat Daily Journal ( OK it’s the only one…)and will be one of the blogs in there Blog area, and thus provide insight and the usual classic boat opinions that we are known for. This opens up the world of Antique & Classic boating to folks that love boating. And that is good for all of us. Give them a click, sign up and happy boating.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 6V to 12V Generator conversionI have a 1950 CC Sportsman (18ft) and recently upgraded from a 6V to a 12V generator. The work was d […]
- Water pump changeI have a 1957 CC Sedan with 2 KLO engines. Was considering swapping out the Sherwood brass gear impe […]
- Where have all the True Experts Gone?I'm not trying to start something here but I'm noticing a trend that's not good for t […]
- ski pole for 327FDoes anyone have drawings/pics or details of how the ski tow mounted to the 327F?Statistics: Posted […]
- Cabin window leak and sealThe base of this window has a pretty large separation that looks like it should either be sealed wit […]
- Pull switch knobs pre war?Which ones would have been correct? The smooth chrome ones or the dished ones with a grain pattern i […]
- Opinions needed on how to repairCan I get y'all's opinion on to make this repair? There was a butt block behind these plan […]
- Port hole seal, weatherstripping2020-06-25.jpgIs the seal of the port hole anything fancy or just plain rubber strippingStatistics: […]