I could babble on about George’s brilliant eye for creating great images. I could talk about the use of color and negative space. The duality of photography being transformed into a painting. I could wax poetic about how a gigabyte can be translated into wonderful images at the hand of George McInnis. I could..should…But I will let his art speak for it’s self. It’s very cool. OK, that’s better.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- carb wedges for chrysler hemi (m 45)I am totally rebuilding 1956 cc capri 21 ft Now working new deck beams, hatches and deck. This boat […]
- Trying to find Chris Craft Willow Gray PaintI have a 1960 Chris Craft Conqueror that, according to the hull card, shipped new with “Deck Paint W […]
- Finishing the hull CC semi enclosed 1951Hi, I am refinishing the hull. It was painted 10 years ago and in my ignorance I let the painter put […]
- K engine - no spark (1954 Sea Skiff)I have a 1954 CC Sea Skiff with a K engine that has not been run in about 4 years. About 5 years ago […]
- Sparton Corp. marine hornsHi,Anyone have a Sparton horn catalog or PDF of the various models for the mid 50's or 60' […]
- The Hull RegistryI had been a member in the past, and registered my hull in the registry. I just figured out how to g […]
- Prop Shaft support strutI am finally at the stage of fitting the prop shaft support strut to the rebuilt hull of my Capri. I […]
- Instrument Lights 1941 18' Deluxe UtilityMy 1941 18' Deluxe Utility has an Instrument Light switch on the dash, but no wiring beyond tha […]