I could babble on about George’s brilliant eye for creating great images. I could talk about the use of color and negative space. The duality of photography being transformed into a painting. I could wax poetic about how a gigabyte can be translated into wonderful images at the hand of George McInnis. I could..should…But I will let his art speak for it’s self. It’s very cool. OK, that’s better.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- What are you working on during lock downs?Hi All , Just wanting to see how everyone is doing this winter and asking what you are working on th […]
- 1930 Gemmer Steering BoxShould I split this gearbox here and clean out the old lube so I can add the new lube? I'm not […]
- KFL exhaust manifold end cap wantedAny help would be greatly appreciatedStatistics: Posted by bertchr — Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:30 pm — Repl […]
- TRAILERLooking for a trailer for my "51 Chris Craft 18 Foot Riviera. Would prefer a two axial used uni […]
- Horn wiring - '59 Continental1959 Chris-Craft Continental; 18' - There is a wire that runs from the horn relay up to the hor […]
- Threaded drain plug...I’ve misplaced the threaded drain plug for our 33’ DE Cruiser. I thought it was a normal NPT 1/2” t( […]
- 1947 18 foot utility restoration threadIt's about a boat out of water, so figured this was the appropriate place I figured it would be […]
- Fairinmg the Deck FrameHi everyone - I'm in Australia and new to the forum. I've had to replace the entire front […]