I could babble on about George’s brilliant eye for creating great images. I could talk about the use of color and negative space. The duality of photography being transformed into a painting. I could wax poetic about how a gigabyte can be translated into wonderful images at the hand of George McInnis. I could..should…But I will let his art speak for it’s self. It’s very cool. OK, that’s better.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 1940 Deluxe SteeringCan a postwar steering box replace a 1940 type, and if so, are there any pitfalls?Statistics: Posted […]
- Fire extinguisher bracket fastenersGENTLEMEN,WHAT WERE THE SCREWS USED FOR FASTENING FIRE EXTINGUISHER BRACKET ON 1941 BARRELBACKS ? TH […]
- GLV305 Compression questionHello All,I have recently picked up a 1978 17' Lancer Stinger with a GM based 305 motor. (1977 […]
- New Guy - I Come Bearing Gifts!Hello All,New member here! I joined because I am the new owner of a 1978 Chris Craft, 17', Lanc […]
- Steering boxGentlemen,does the steering box on 1941 barrelbacks have any type of adjustment that can be made on […]
- 1953ish 23' sea skiffI am in the process of having our '53 sea skiff (22 ft) rebuilt. I'd like to replace the i […]
- Cut tacksWhat size copper cut tacks were used in 1941 hidem strips and how far apart.thanks JakeStatistics: P […]
- 1950 U18 front seat framingHi there, anyone have the measurement between the top and bottom width of the step-through of the fr […]