I could babble on about George’s brilliant eye for creating great images. I could talk about the use of color and negative space. The duality of photography being transformed into a painting. I could wax poetic about how a gigabyte can be translated into wonderful images at the hand of George McInnis. I could..should…But I will let his art speak for it’s self. It’s very cool. OK, that’s better.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Bleaching Riviera center sectionAny recommendations on where to buy, brand, or type of bleach to be used on the mahogany centerboard […]
- 1956 21' Capri mysteryHi Boaters,Please help me identify why my C-C has double engine hatch doors instead of a single door […]
- Looking for restoration shops in WI areaHi all,Looking for recommendations on any shops that in/around the WI area. I need some topside work […]
- Side plank seam repairHello all,Been reading various posts on here. Trying to understand how best to repair/refinish these […]
- 1955 Chris Craft Capri fuelpumpI need a new fuel pump for a 1955 Chrysler Hemi. Any ideas where to find the correct one? I have a C […]
- Princess Stove restorationHas anyone here "restored" or updated their Princess stove? I have an opportunity to get o […]
- Driveline vibration, what’s normal?Been doing a bunch of work to the sportsman. One thing I’ve noticed especially when running it on th […]
- 1956 Chris-Craft Sportsman Utility rub rail: chrome or stainless?We're in the process of having our 1956 17' Sportsman Utility (Captain's Gig) restore […]