This is a great website. Their website has been all over the place in the past years. And not worthy of what these guys actually do. Todd Warner Founder and CEO is with out question one of the worlds leading experts in the Antique & Classic Boating. The new website captures that. www.mahoganybay.net/ It also captures the essence of the hobby. Not just factoids and what boat is for sale… Something that is critical for the hobby to grow. No one needs a classic boat. But classic boats need us. And mahogany Bay is …and has been leading the way for years in that cause. Now we can all go back to their site for our daily fix… My sailors cap is off to the guys at Mahogany Bay. Thanks.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- KL idleI posted my question by mistake to "Fiberglass Engines". Take a look and see if you can he […]
- Chris craft 9” nameplate starSearching for 9” cc nameplate starStatistics: Posted by John Reihan — Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 pm — Rep […]
- 1xe Transmission issueHello, about 4 yrs ago I had my transmission rebuilt that included new clutch disks and bearings. Af […]
- Chris Craft nameplate 9" starI need the star for the nine inch script that goes on the dash of a Riviera. Anybody know where I co […]
- 327F with Paragon 1 to 1Hello my name is Toni Pellegrin I’m new to This and any forums. I just acquired a 327F with a parago […]
- almost done my '57 Chris Craft Cruiser restoration, and seek final engine adviceI am close to completing the restoration of my 1957 Chris Craft 28’ Sedan Cruiser with flybridge. It […]
- 1962 17' CC Skier Cover?Hi guys - new here and have been hunting around a bunch. I'm looking for an ideal generic cover […]
- New Guy With a '65 Super Sport 18'Hello,I joined a few days ago and am looking for information on a boat I bought a month or so ago. I […]