This is a great website. Their website has been all over the place in the past years. And not worthy of what these guys actually do. Todd Warner Founder and CEO is with out question one of the worlds leading experts in the Antique & Classic Boating. The new website captures that. www.mahoganybay.net/ It also captures the essence of the hobby. Not just factoids and what boat is for sale… Something that is critical for the hobby to grow. No one needs a classic boat. But classic boats need us. And mahogany Bay is …and has been leading the way for years in that cause. Now we can all go back to their site for our daily fix… My sailors cap is off to the guys at Mahogany Bay. Thanks.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Flipping 23 foot ContinentalToday we flipped the 1956 23 footer over , took less than an hour . Time for Laurie to pull bottom s […]
- Anybody Recognize This?Hi all. New to the forum. Picked up a barn find a year ago for basically nothing. 1951CC RR. Wife ge […]
- What are you working on during lock downs?Hi All , Just wanting to see how everyone is doing this winter and asking what you are working on th […]
- 1930 Gemmer Steering BoxShould I split this gearbox here and clean out the old lube so I can add the new lube? I'm not […]
- KFL exhaust manifold end cap wantedAny help would be greatly appreciatedStatistics: Posted by bertchr — Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:30 pm — Repl […]
- TRAILERLooking for a trailer for my "51 Chris Craft 18 Foot Riviera. Would prefer a two axial used uni […]
- Horn wiring - '59 Continental1959 Chris-Craft Continental; 18' - There is a wire that runs from the horn relay up to the hor […]
- Threaded drain plug...I’ve misplaced the threaded drain plug for our 33’ DE Cruiser. I thought it was a normal NPT 1/2” t( […]