This is a great website. Their website has been all over the place in the past years. And not worthy of what these guys actually do. Todd Warner Founder and CEO is with out question one of the worlds leading experts in the Antique & Classic Boating. The new website captures that. www.mahoganybay.net/ It also captures the essence of the hobby. Not just factoids and what boat is for sale… Something that is critical for the hobby to grow. No one needs a classic boat. But classic boats need us. And mahogany Bay is …and has been leading the way for years in that cause. Now we can all go back to their site for our daily fix… My sailors cap is off to the guys at Mahogany Bay. Thanks.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- ZENITH CARB LEAKINGGENTLEMEN, MY ZENITH HIGH SPEED JET IS LEAKING FUEL.WHAT IS THE PACKING MATERIAL USED OR CAN I PURCH […]
- Looking for a Key Blank for my ‘36 RunaboutI’m hoping you guys can point me in the right direction on this one, as I’ve struck out finding a so […]
- Maiden Voyage-ish of Lake GirlWell, the day FINALLY arrived to pick up Lake Girl from Steve Bunda and bring her to her new home on […]
- Post-War Custom Hull ID NumbersOkay, things are still muddy about what my boat actually is. The consensus was that it may be home b […]
- 5200 paintDid some bottom seam filling with standard cure 5200. How long to wait until I can paint? Boat is ou […]
- Casting number for 1930 model 100 strutDoes anyone know the strut casting number for a 1930 model 100?Thanks.Statistics: Posted by Jim Godl […]
- Original paint colours for 1955 CapitanHello all. I've just purchased a 34-foot 1955 Capitan. Can anyone tell me what the original pai […]
- 6volt Horn RelayCould someone tell me if a Standard HR106 (3-pin) is the right horn relay to use with a 6 volt syste […]