This is a great website. Their website has been all over the place in the past years. And not worthy of what these guys actually do. Todd Warner Founder and CEO is with out question one of the worlds leading experts in the Antique & Classic Boating. The new website captures that. www.mahoganybay.net/ It also captures the essence of the hobby. Not just factoids and what boat is for sale… Something that is critical for the hobby to grow. No one needs a classic boat. But classic boats need us. And mahogany Bay is …and has been leading the way for years in that cause. Now we can all go back to their site for our daily fix… My sailors cap is off to the guys at Mahogany Bay. Thanks.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Sparton Corp. marine hornsHi,Anyone have a Sparton horn catalog or PDF of the various models for the mid 50's or 60' […]
- The Hull RegistryI had been a member in the past, and registered my hull in the registry. I just figured out how to g […]
- Prop Shaft support strutI am finally at the stage of fitting the prop shaft support strut to the rebuilt hull of my Capri. I […]
- Instrument Lights 1941 18' Deluxe UtilityMy 1941 18' Deluxe Utility has an Instrument Light switch on the dash, but no wiring beyond tha […]
- Mahogany speciesReplacing the mahogany plywood panels that form the inner walls of the cabin on my 1953 Sedan Cabin […]
- Spining ScrewsI have been tightening and replacing fasteners this PM on a '47 CC Sportsman. The seats have a […]
- 1941 18' Deluxe Utility Gauge InstallationI've just had all the gauges on my 1941 18' Deluxe Utility redone by Mark Clawson. They […]
- 1955 Model A Hercules. Van Ness engineeringI want to keep the original engine in my 1955 Cavalier. Needs repaint and rework. Have only spoken w […]