This is a great website. Their website has been all over the place in the past years. And not worthy of what these guys actually do. Todd Warner Founder and CEO is with out question one of the worlds leading experts in the Antique & Classic Boating. The new website captures that. www.mahoganybay.net/ It also captures the essence of the hobby. Not just factoids and what boat is for sale… Something that is critical for the hobby to grow. No one needs a classic boat. But classic boats need us. And mahogany Bay is …and has been leading the way for years in that cause. Now we can all go back to their site for our daily fix… My sailors cap is off to the guys at Mahogany Bay. Thanks.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Danenberg ForumHi,Don posted on his site that he may be no longer supporting his forum and it would be going away.I […]
- Stencils for post war painted on CC logo?Hello all, we are new to the site, recovering Thompson boaters that just brought home our first Chri […]
- Spark plug wiresGENTLEMEN,I AM LOOKING FOR PERIOD CORRECT SPARK PLUG WIRES ALONG WITH THE BRASS THUMP NUTS THAT WERE […]
- Need pattern for 38 CC deluxe runabout windshieldThis forum has been a great help in finding all the missing links in my restoration. Now I need a pa […]
- Bottom Paint on an 18' SportsmanI am at my wits end trying to figure out how to raise to rear of the boat enough to finish a bottom […]
- 1950 U18 rub rail trimAnyone have a source for the stainless/chrome rub rail trim for an 18' Sportsman? Or at least a […]
- Looking for Copies of Technical Drawings for My RunaboutGents,Is there a source for technical drawings for my 1936 Runabout? I’m just looking for a copy of […]
- Squeak in Chris-Craft KI was running our '48 Deluxe down Keuka Lake to pull it out for the season and I heard this squ […]