In a never ending quest to make you look like a true old timer classic boater. We have made possible more photo shop proof that you are indeed a scurvy dog. Here is the original, and a blanked out one. click on it, it will enlarge. And download it. Take some photos that you want in there and just strip in the face. OK you will be in woman’s clothing… but, hey… those were wild times back then in Wildwood… What happens in the 30’s stays in the 30’s… Is doing this right. Absolutely, it’s no different than what this actually was. A piece of painted wood that you stood behind.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- My boat mechanic working to put in a remanufactured 350 Chevy into barrelbackHello, my marine mechanic in mchenry md is having a heck of a time retrofitting a 350 Chevy remanufa […]
- 22' Chris Craft Sea Skiff Cradle help.I did it. Could not help myself. I bought a beautiful turn key Chris Craft 22' Sea Skiff. She l […]
- KLC to KBL conversionHi, we have a new-to-us 1956 Sea Skiff, with a few challenges- the one remaining issue is a fast idl […]
- Final varnish coat?What I’ve done so far:This was a revarnish of a 10 year old varnish application and is merely to bri […]
- bimini top hardwareLooking for "Campbell e-z mount hardware.Statistics: Posted by trebot — Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:29 p […]
- KL generator to alternator swapHave 12v system and want go to an alternator. Any specific alternator I should be looking or? Thanks […]
- Wood repair in VirginiaI have a 1950 CC 18"ft Sportsman and when pulling her out of the water onto my trailer (for a t […]
- Rubber flooringGentlemen, what is the original rubber flooring that was used on 1941 chriscraft barrelbacks,and who […]