In a never ending quest to make you look like a true old timer classic boater. We have made possible more photo shop proof that you are indeed a scurvy dog. Here is the original, and a blanked out one. click on it, it will enlarge. And download it. Take some photos that you want in there and just strip in the face. OK you will be in woman’s clothing… but, hey… those were wild times back then in Wildwood… What happens in the 30’s stays in the 30’s… Is doing this right. Absolutely, it’s no different than what this actually was. A piece of painted wood that you stood behind.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Spining ScrewsI have been tightening and replacing fasteners this PM on a '47 CC Sportsman. The seats have a […]
- 1941 18' Deluxe Utility Gauge InstallationI've just had all the gauges on my 1941 18' Deluxe Utility redone by Mark Clawson. They […]
- 1955 Model A Hercules. Van Ness engineeringI want to keep the original engine in my 1955 Cavalier. Needs repaint and rework. Have only spoken w […]
- Painting bottom of Sea SkiffI now have an anti-fouling paint on my '60 CC Sea Skiff boat. Is it advisable to use a "to […]
- 1954 22ft Sea Skiff Displacement weightDoes anyone know how much a 22 ft Sea Skiff weighs? Thx. MikeStatistics: Posted by mcashman53 — Mon […]
- Hand turning a Chris Craft K engineI recently "rescued" a really nice 1954 CC Sea Skiff (22ft) that just needs some TLC. I kn […]
- Stewart Warner temp gaugeLooking for a replacement Stewart Warner temp gauge for my 1950 CC 18ft, 95hp KStatistics: Posted by […]
- Three's a CrowdI installed a new starter motor on my KLC this fall. The starter is great and spins the engine bette […]