In a never ending quest to make you look like a true old timer classic boater. We have made possible more photo shop proof that you are indeed a scurvy dog. Here is the original, and a blanked out one. click on it, it will enlarge. And download it. Take some photos that you want in there and just strip in the face. OK you will be in woman’s clothing… but, hey… those were wild times back then in Wildwood… What happens in the 30’s stays in the 30’s… Is doing this right. Absolutely, it’s no different than what this actually was. A piece of painted wood that you stood behind.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- SoakingHello to all,Im a newbie so please be nice,Im new to wooden boating and have just brought and import […]
- M7 adding temp gaugeHello all,I'm looking to add a temp gauge to my M7 for peace of mind. Is this the proper bung f […]
- K engine distributor shaft and oil pumpDear Reader,I am attempting to install a refurbished distributor into a 1947 K engine powering a 194 […]
- KL stalling issueHave a KL (1956) which is giving me fits. It runs fine out on the lake at all speeds for a few minut […]
- 55' Holiday, does this look right?Hello all! My wife and i joined the club and are in the process of looking for a CC to take home. I […]
- Riviera hirnWhat would be the correct horn for a riviera??Statistics: Posted by John Reihan — Thu Sep 17, 2020 6 […]
- Restoring DeckI am about to start on the deck of my "51-18 foot Riviera and need to buy marine grade plywood […]
- 1941 16' deluxe hatch supportA few years ago (10) I damaged my hatch and gave it to a friend that was a good craftsman to repair […]