In a never ending quest to make you look like a true old timer classic boater. We have made possible more photo shop proof that you are indeed a scurvy dog. Here is the original, and a blanked out one. click on it, it will enlarge. And download it. Take some photos that you want in there and just strip in the face. OK you will be in woman’s clothing… but, hey… those were wild times back then in Wildwood… What happens in the 30’s stays in the 30’s… Is doing this right. Absolutely, it’s no different than what this actually was. A piece of painted wood that you stood behind.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 1951 Riviera KLC Ignition StumbleHey all, I'll attach a video of my tach meter. https://youtu.be/bPOnvnEK0SQI just replaced the […]
- New Owner looking for manualsHi, I purchased a 1960 Continental with w/283. I'm looking for owner and engine manuals if some […]
- New battery - ammeter pegged at 0I recently replaced my battery with a std. Series 24 starting marine battery (My M engine was conver […]
- 1939 CC Deluxe Utility wiring diagramI got this boat as a gray boat with all the hardware and running gear disassembled and piled up in t […]
- Aft Nav light fitting and light poleI am looking for info on the connection between the light pole and light power lead and the hull fit […]
- Blow ByI have noticed an increase in exhaust fumes in the front cockpit of my 1941 19’ Custom with M engine […]
- 6V to 12V Generator conversionI have a 1950 CC Sportsman (18ft) and recently upgraded from a 6V to a 12V generator. The work was d […]
- Water pump changeI have a 1957 CC Sedan with 2 KLO engines. Was considering swapping out the Sherwood brass gear impe […]