In a never ending quest to make you look like a true old timer classic boater. We have made possible more photo shop proof that you are indeed a scurvy dog. Here is the original, and a blanked out one. click on it, it will enlarge. And download it. Take some photos that you want in there and just strip in the face. OK you will be in woman’s clothing… but, hey… those were wild times back then in Wildwood… What happens in the 30’s stays in the 30’s… Is doing this right. Absolutely, it’s no different than what this actually was. A piece of painted wood that you stood behind.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- oil leakHello, I was wondering if anyone has an idea of what is causing oil to pool on the top of the cylind […]
- 1937 17' Deluxe strutI'm in the process of restoring #71171 which came without the strut, shaft and shaft log. where […]
- trailer bunk placement for a 24' Sea-SkiffI would like to know the correct distance from the keel to mount the inner bunks that run from the t […]
- 1958 Continental white paintI’m restoring a 1958 Continental 21 foot. I’m on my 4 coat of varnish , and going to start working o […]
- What is this adjustment knob on water pump?I'm getting a KBL up and running. I noticed an adjustment knob on the water pump. I've rea […]
- Air in fuel bowlLast weekend on a cruise the M engine died when I pulled back to idle. I flooded the engine trying t […]
- Front and rear deck re varnishing.Preparing to revarnish both decks and upper rails. All hardware is off except windshield and lifting […]
- Rebuild or RepowerI'm the proud owner of a 1961 Chris Craft Constellation 36' with an interesting history. T […]