In a never ending quest to make you look like a true old timer classic boater. We have made possible more photo shop proof that you are indeed a scurvy dog. Here is the original, and a blanked out one. click on it, it will enlarge. And download it. Take some photos that you want in there and just strip in the face. OK you will be in woman’s clothing… but, hey… those were wild times back then in Wildwood… What happens in the 30’s stays in the 30’s… Is doing this right. Absolutely, it’s no different than what this actually was. A piece of painted wood that you stood behind.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 1930 Gemmer Steering BoxShould I split this gearbox here and clean out the old lube so I can add the new lube? I'm not […]
- KFL exhaust manifold end cap wantedAny help would be greatly appreciatedStatistics: Posted by bertchr — Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:30 pm — Repl […]
- TRAILERLooking for a trailer for my "51 Chris Craft 18 Foot Riviera. Would prefer a two axial used uni […]
- Horn wiring - '59 Continental1959 Chris-Craft Continental; 18' - There is a wire that runs from the horn relay up to the hor […]
- Threaded drain plug...I’ve misplaced the threaded drain plug for our 33’ DE Cruiser. I thought it was a normal NPT 1/2” t( […]
- 1947 18 foot utility restoration threadIt's about a boat out of water, so figured this was the appropriate place I figured it would be […]
- Fairinmg the Deck FrameHi everyone - I'm in Australia and new to the forum. I've had to replace the entire front […]
- WI area - wood sourceHey all, looking for recommendations on where people have gotten their wood from around the WI area. […]