Well, I hope you are finished with that winter project from last year, because it’s time to show off. OK, so it took a little longer than you thought, and you have just stuck your new fresh built boat in the water once. It’s time to see how you did compared to the other 50 folks out there just like you on the east coast.. OK southern coast… OK … Lake Guntersville……You are invited to a Gathering of about 50 Glen-L boat builders and more than 20 boats next weekend (Oct. 24-26) at Lake Guntersville, Alabama (near Huntsville) Click Here For info. Bring some glue and a can of varnish. Just a hunch! Might come in handy… Wooohooo, were still woody boat’n somewhere in this land!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Chris craft club burgee repo still for sale?I was doing some reading and I came across the brass bell fall 2008 article on the reproduction Burg […]
- Engine Mechanic in Dallas Fort Worth area recommendationHi all, trying to solve my engine stall problems and looking for a recommended mechanic in Dallas Fo […]
- Correct bunk placement U-22 SportsmanI need some help understanding the best placement for the bunks on this trailer. This is what I’ve b […]
- BlowbyOn our first cruise of the year yesterday I noticed an exhaust smell in the front cockpit of our 194 […]
- Screws for rub rail on 1960 CapriI am getting near to the end of a 20 year restoration (rebuild) of a 1960 Capri I bought in New Hamp […]
- Dry Weight of a Sportsman and Barrel BackHiI am trying to find out the dry weight for a 42 19' Barrel Back and a 39 U22 22' Sportsm […]
- 1940 KB triple carb 131 HPHelp, I'm at 3000 ft elevation, restored 1940 17ft custom, rebuilt KB 131 HP with triple carb, […]
- 1956 KLC Exhaust ElbowIs it possible to have these exhaust elbows refurbished? Mine is cast. Wondering if I could send it […]