Well, I hope you are finished with that winter project from last year, because it’s time to show off. OK, so it took a little longer than you thought, and you have just stuck your new fresh built boat in the water once. It’s time to see how you did compared to the other 50 folks out there just like you on the east coast.. OK southern coast… OK … Lake Guntersville……You are invited to a Gathering of about 50 Glen-L boat builders and more than 20 boats next weekend (Oct. 24-26) at Lake Guntersville, Alabama (near Huntsville) Click Here For info. Bring some glue and a can of varnish. Just a hunch! Might come in handy… Wooohooo, were still woody boat’n somewhere in this land!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 1930 26' model 111 CC "Contessa"ISO: strut for Contessa. Any ideas are helpful. I have to Contact Bud @ it.Statistics: Posted by pet […]
- Translucent banjo steering wheelI have a studebaker banjo steering wheel on my riviera. Over time, the translucence has been painted […]
- 21' capri deck replacementJust installed new deck on 21' 1956 capri. Would greatly appreciate some advice on routing the […]
- Rudder Stuffing Box 18Ft Sea SkiffI tried looking through the archives, couldn’t find exact info, anyone have instructions and packing […]
- KL exteriot coolant lineHave a '56 KL. It has a coolant line that runs fron the front of cylinder head to carb mount on […]
- Adding Masthead Light for a 1953 Chris Craft ConquerorHello, I just acquired a 52' 1953 Chris Craft Conqueror. I am trying to get her to Colreg stand […]
- Crack in keel by rudderHello all,I will try to grab a picture once i can get a good shot. But going through a few things, i […]
- Swim/boarding ladderI’m looking for plans/specs to build a swim ladder for our sportsman. Saw it in classic boat hardwar […]