Well, I hope you are finished with that winter project from last year, because it’s time to show off. OK, so it took a little longer than you thought, and you have just stuck your new fresh built boat in the water once. It’s time to see how you did compared to the other 50 folks out there just like you on the east coast.. OK southern coast… OK … Lake Guntersville……You are invited to a Gathering of about 50 Glen-L boat builders and more than 20 boats next weekend (Oct. 24-26) at Lake Guntersville, Alabama (near Huntsville) Click Here For info. Bring some glue and a can of varnish. Just a hunch! Might come in handy… Wooohooo, were still woody boat’n somewhere in this land!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Scuff sand CPES before varnish?So I have my boat stained and sealed with CPES, now as I wait on that to cure, I'm trying to cl […]
- 1949 Chris Craft CustomCan anyone with experience give me advice on the ride and handling of a 20' Custom? Do they han […]
- 6 cylinder EnginesLooking for Correct years K, KA, KB, Kl KLC, KB KBL L were original.Thanks CjelStatistics: Posted by […]
- CPES vs. Interlux 1026 sealerI'm sure there will be varying opinions on this, but what is the safest route to take to seal a […]
- Marjorie Merriweather Post Mar A LagoHello,Does anybody have any photographs or information regarding the Chris Craft that was owned by M […]
- Marjorie Merriweather Post Mar A LagoDoes anyone have any information of photographs of the Chris Craft that used to be owned by Marjorie […]
- Danenberg ForumHi,Don posted on his site that he may be no longer supporting his forum and it would be going away.I […]
- Stencils for post war painted on CC logo?Hello all, we are new to the site, recovering Thompson boaters that just brought home our first Chri […]