Well, I hope you are finished with that winter project from last year, because it’s time to show off. OK, so it took a little longer than you thought, and you have just stuck your new fresh built boat in the water once. It’s time to see how you did compared to the other 50 folks out there just like you on the east coast.. OK southern coast… OK … Lake Guntersville……You are invited to a Gathering of about 50 Glen-L boat builders and more than 20 boats next weekend (Oct. 24-26) at Lake Guntersville, Alabama (near Huntsville) Click Here For info. Bring some glue and a can of varnish. Just a hunch! Might come in handy… Wooohooo, were still woody boat’n somewhere in this land!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- My boat mechanic working to put in a remanufactured 350 Chevy into barrelbackHello, my marine mechanic in mchenry md is having a heck of a time retrofitting a 350 Chevy remanufa […]
- 22' Chris Craft Sea Skiff Cradle help.I did it. Could not help myself. I bought a beautiful turn key Chris Craft 22' Sea Skiff. She l […]
- KLC to KBL conversionHi, we have a new-to-us 1956 Sea Skiff, with a few challenges- the one remaining issue is a fast idl […]
- Final varnish coat?What I’ve done so far:This was a revarnish of a 10 year old varnish application and is merely to bri […]
- bimini top hardwareLooking for "Campbell e-z mount hardware.Statistics: Posted by trebot — Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:29 p […]
- KL generator to alternator swapHave 12v system and want go to an alternator. Any specific alternator I should be looking or? Thanks […]
- Wood repair in VirginiaI have a 1950 CC 18"ft Sportsman and when pulling her out of the water onto my trailer (for a t […]
- Rubber flooringGentlemen, what is the original rubber flooring that was used on 1941 chriscraft barrelbacks,and who […]