I am a glass Is half full person, I always try and look up not down. Sure you step in dog crap when you live your life that way. But its just crap! And crap happens! Heck, there’s even a bumper sticker that will back me up. With today’s world turmoil going on regarding money. I am reminded that even if cash is king. The only reason you have the cash is to live. Eat, shelter, security. And unless we are planning on all living on a dirt farm trading rocks for enjoyment. We still need some joy in our world. And for me it’s old wood boats. For others it might be Victorian dolls….. OK they can go to the dirt farm… those dang things scare me… Anyway, what I am saying here, depression or economic boom. You need to have some fun in your life. IF we are headed for economic Armageddon, then what the hell. The good news… Less Jet Skies on the water, Boats will be a lot cheaper, your classic boat looks just as good as garage art as it does on the water. And after all this hell goes away, and it will. We can all say we made it through the storm…. “There’s got to be a morning after”…… Come on lets all sing it together….
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Looking for a Key Blank for my ‘36 RunaboutI’m hoping you guys can point me in the right direction on this one, as I’ve struck out finding a so […]
- Maiden Voyage-ish of Lake GirlWell, the day FINALLY arrived to pick up Lake Girl from Steve Bunda and bring her to her new home on […]
- Post-War Custom Hull ID NumbersOkay, things are still muddy about what my boat actually is. The consensus was that it may be home b […]
- 5200 paintDid some bottom seam filling with standard cure 5200. How long to wait until I can paint? Boat is ou […]
- Casting number for 1930 model 100 strutDoes anyone know the strut casting number for a 1930 model 100?Thanks.Statistics: Posted by Jim Godl […]
- Original paint colours for 1955 CapitanHello all. I've just purchased a 34-foot 1955 Capitan. Can anyone tell me what the original pai […]
- 6volt Horn RelayCould someone tell me if a Standard HR106 (3-pin) is the right horn relay to use with a 6 volt syste […]
- Sportsman folding top?Chris-Craft’s 1951 price schedule lists a “folding top with side curtains” as an option for the 17’ […]