I am a glass Is half full person, I always try and look up not down. Sure you step in dog crap when you live your life that way. But its just crap! And crap happens! Heck, there’s even a bumper sticker that will back me up. With today’s world turmoil going on regarding money. I am reminded that even if cash is king. The only reason you have the cash is to live. Eat, shelter, security. And unless we are planning on all living on a dirt farm trading rocks for enjoyment. We still need some joy in our world. And for me it’s old wood boats. For others it might be Victorian dolls….. OK they can go to the dirt farm… those dang things scare me… Anyway, what I am saying here, depression or economic boom. You need to have some fun in your life. IF we are headed for economic Armageddon, then what the hell. The good news… Less Jet Skies on the water, Boats will be a lot cheaper, your classic boat looks just as good as garage art as it does on the water. And after all this hell goes away, and it will. We can all say we made it through the storm…. “There’s got to be a morning after”…… Come on lets all sing it together….
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 1951 Riviera KLC Ignition StumbleHey all, I'll attach a video of my tach meter. https://youtu.be/bPOnvnEK0SQI just replaced the […]
- New Owner looking for manualsHi, I purchased a 1960 Continental with w/283. I'm looking for owner and engine manuals if some […]
- New battery - ammeter pegged at 0I recently replaced my battery with a std. Series 24 starting marine battery (My M engine was conver […]
- 1939 CC Deluxe Utility wiring diagramI got this boat as a gray boat with all the hardware and running gear disassembled and piled up in t […]
- Aft Nav light fitting and light poleI am looking for info on the connection between the light pole and light power lead and the hull fit […]
- Blow ByI have noticed an increase in exhaust fumes in the front cockpit of my 1941 19’ Custom with M engine […]
- 6V to 12V Generator conversionI have a 1950 CC Sportsman (18ft) and recently upgraded from a 6V to a 12V generator. The work was d […]
- Water pump changeI have a 1957 CC Sedan with 2 KLO engines. Was considering swapping out the Sherwood brass gear impe […]