I am a glass Is half full person, I always try and look up not down. Sure you step in dog crap when you live your life that way. But its just crap! And crap happens! Heck, there’s even a bumper sticker that will back me up. With today’s world turmoil going on regarding money. I am reminded that even if cash is king. The only reason you have the cash is to live. Eat, shelter, security. And unless we are planning on all living on a dirt farm trading rocks for enjoyment. We still need some joy in our world. And for me it’s old wood boats. For others it might be Victorian dolls….. OK they can go to the dirt farm… those dang things scare me… Anyway, what I am saying here, depression or economic boom. You need to have some fun in your life. IF we are headed for economic Armageddon, then what the hell. The good news… Less Jet Skies on the water, Boats will be a lot cheaper, your classic boat looks just as good as garage art as it does on the water. And after all this hell goes away, and it will. We can all say we made it through the storm…. “There’s got to be a morning after”…… Come on lets all sing it together….
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Marjorie Merriweather Post Mar A LagoHello,Does anybody have any photographs or information regarding the Chris Craft that was owned by M […]
- Marjorie Merriweather Post Mar A LagoDoes anyone have any information of photographs of the Chris Craft that used to be owned by Marjorie […]
- Danenberg ForumHi,Don posted on his site that he may be no longer supporting his forum and it would be going away.I […]
- Stencils for post war painted on CC logo?Hello all, we are new to the site, recovering Thompson boaters that just brought home our first Chri […]
- Spark plug wiresGENTLEMEN,I AM LOOKING FOR PERIOD CORRECT SPARK PLUG WIRES ALONG WITH THE BRASS THUMP NUTS THAT WERE […]
- Need pattern for 38 CC deluxe runabout windshieldThis forum has been a great help in finding all the missing links in my restoration. Now I need a pa […]
- Bottom Paint on an 18' SportsmanI am at my wits end trying to figure out how to raise to rear of the boat enough to finish a bottom […]
- 1950 U18 rub rail trimAnyone have a source for the stainless/chrome rub rail trim for an 18' Sportsman? Or at least a […]