I am a glass Is half full person, I always try and look up not down. Sure you step in dog crap when you live your life that way. But its just crap! And crap happens! Heck, there’s even a bumper sticker that will back me up. With today’s world turmoil going on regarding money. I am reminded that even if cash is king. The only reason you have the cash is to live. Eat, shelter, security. And unless we are planning on all living on a dirt farm trading rocks for enjoyment. We still need some joy in our world. And for me it’s old wood boats. For others it might be Victorian dolls….. OK they can go to the dirt farm… those dang things scare me… Anyway, what I am saying here, depression or economic boom. You need to have some fun in your life. IF we are headed for economic Armageddon, then what the hell. The good news… Less Jet Skies on the water, Boats will be a lot cheaper, your classic boat looks just as good as garage art as it does on the water. And after all this hell goes away, and it will. We can all say we made it through the storm…. “There’s got to be a morning after”…… Come on lets all sing it together….
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Making new Toe Rails 1949 u22Does anyone have experience remaking toe rails. What would be the most efficient method?Statistics: […]
- Different varnishes on same boat?Hey guys, I'm sure someone has done this before, just curious of any red flags that may make me […]
- how to remove the mast on a 32'constalatonhow to remove the mast on a 32' constellationStatistics: Posted by email@example.com — Sun Jan 19 […]
- KLC carb schematicMy KLC carb dumps gas from a port just below the flange and at idle floods badly. The air screw has […]
- Carter fuel pump rebuild questionGuys, at minute 2:52 this guy says do not reuse these pieces. I didn't get any in my kit so is […]
- 1947-54 U18 RudderAnyone know if there's another rudder that will work for a 1950 U18? I know the original part n […]
- 16' special race boatsHow rare are the 16' special race boats? How do they handle compared to longer barrelbacks?Perf […]
- Scuff sand CPES before varnish?So I have my boat stained and sealed with CPES, now as I wait on that to cure, I'm trying to cl […]