I am a glass Is half full person, I always try and look up not down. Sure you step in dog crap when you live your life that way. But its just crap! And crap happens! Heck, there’s even a bumper sticker that will back me up. With today’s world turmoil going on regarding money. I am reminded that even if cash is king. The only reason you have the cash is to live. Eat, shelter, security. And unless we are planning on all living on a dirt farm trading rocks for enjoyment. We still need some joy in our world. And for me it’s old wood boats. For others it might be Victorian dolls….. OK they can go to the dirt farm… those dang things scare me… Anyway, what I am saying here, depression or economic boom. You need to have some fun in your life. IF we are headed for economic Armageddon, then what the hell. The good news… Less Jet Skies on the water, Boats will be a lot cheaper, your classic boat looks just as good as garage art as it does on the water. And after all this hell goes away, and it will. We can all say we made it through the storm…. “There’s got to be a morning after”…… Come on lets all sing it together….
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Translucent banjo steering wheelI have a studebaker banjo steering wheel on my riviera. Over time, the translucence has been painted […]
- 21' capri deck replacementJust installed new deck on 21' 1956 capri. Would greatly appreciate some advice on routing the […]
- Rudder Stuffing Box 18Ft Sea SkiffI tried looking through the archives, couldn’t find exact info, anyone have instructions and packing […]
- KL exteriot coolant lineHave a '56 KL. It has a coolant line that runs fron the front of cylinder head to carb mount on […]
- Adding Masthead Light for a 1953 Chris Craft ConquerorHello, I just acquired a 52' 1953 Chris Craft Conqueror. I am trying to get her to Colreg stand […]
- Crack in keel by rudderHello all,I will try to grab a picture once i can get a good shot. But going through a few things, i […]
- Swim/boarding ladderI’m looking for plans/specs to build a swim ladder for our sportsman. Saw it in classic boat hardwar […]
- ClassicBoatHardware still in business?Emailed several weeks ago with no response and looks like the website is down now too. Wanted to gra […]