Watch your eyes, this stuff is sharp. It’s actually amazing how this is all done on a computer. Bo has been kind enough to offer some of these for sale, printed on high quality paper… You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org … or visit his web site. Click on the blog. Amazing images of other very cool stuff as well…. It’s clear though that Bo has a deep love of classic boats. Heck for the right sum of money you may be able to sucker him into doing your dream boat! I have always dreamed of a Chris Craft Speedster.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Dry Weight of a Sportsman and Barrel BackHiI am trying to find out the dry weight for a 42 19' Barrel Back and a 39 U22 22' Sportsm […]
- 1940 KB triple carb 131 HPHelp, I'm at 3000 ft elevation, restored 1940 17ft custom, rebuilt KB 131 HP with triple carb, […]
- 1956 KLC Exhaust ElbowIs it possible to have these exhaust elbows refurbished? Mine is cast. Wondering if I could send it […]
- Unable to Post PicturesHey All,At some point over the last few months I have lost the ability to post pictures. When I “add […]
- Looking for Help Identifying Distributor Cap & RotorI ran to Napa this morning to grab an extra cap and rotor for my 1952 ML engine but I came home empt […]
- 1956 Capri - Dash control questionDeletedStatistics: Posted by brent.gafford — Thu May 21, 2020 1:03 pm — Replies 3 — Views 132 […]
- Bow light stamping? Can’t make out the lettersI’ve got this bow light I’m getting ready to put up on eBay and I can’t quite make out the stamping […]
- New trailerI may need to finally get a trailer for my 1953 33' Sedan Cabin cruiser; tired of getting horse […]