Watch your eyes, this stuff is sharp. It’s actually amazing how this is all done on a computer. Bo has been kind enough to offer some of these for sale, printed on high quality paper… You can email him at email@example.com … or visit his web site. Click on the blog. Amazing images of other very cool stuff as well…. It’s clear though that Bo has a deep love of classic boats. Heck for the right sum of money you may be able to sucker him into doing your dream boat! I have always dreamed of a Chris Craft Speedster.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Generator 3rd brushHave 12v generator on a KL. What is procedure for adjusting 3rd brush? ThanksStatistics: Posted by t […]
- 283 carb settingsI have a '63 Sea Skiff with a completely rebuilt 283. I need to find out the initial settings f […]
- 283 cooling question1959 283 (Flywheel forward): there is a straight brass pipe fitting with a 45 degree tee between the […]
- topside plank discolorationtopside plank.jpg Does anyone know what causes the discoloration of the topside planks along the sea […]
- KL Generator overchargingHave KL motor in my 1956 Continental. It is charging into the 15 volt range. The battery has liquid […]
- ElectricalI have a model M 1958 engine. At idle my generator shows 12 volts output but at higher RPMs the outp […]
- oil line fitting sizeoil fitting 1.jpgHello, Does anyone happen to know what size this fitting is? The reason I am asking […]
- KLC carb (Zenith 11168 / 552M) mix screw adjustmentHappy Labor Day all! I’m spending some of it tuning up my ’56 Holiday and could use some help. Thank […]