Watch your eyes, this stuff is sharp. It’s actually amazing how this is all done on a computer. Bo has been kind enough to offer some of these for sale, printed on high quality paper… You can email him at [email protected] … or visit his web site. Click on the blog. Amazing images of other very cool stuff as well…. It’s clear though that Bo has a deep love of classic boats. Heck for the right sum of money you may be able to sucker him into doing your dream boat! I have always dreamed of a Chris Craft Speedster.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- ZENITH CARB LEAKINGGENTLEMEN, MY ZENITH HIGH SPEED JET IS LEAKING FUEL.WHAT IS THE PACKING MATERIAL USED OR CAN I PURCH […]
- Looking for a Key Blank for my ‘36 RunaboutI’m hoping you guys can point me in the right direction on this one, as I’ve struck out finding a so […]
- Maiden Voyage-ish of Lake GirlWell, the day FINALLY arrived to pick up Lake Girl from Steve Bunda and bring her to her new home on […]
- Post-War Custom Hull ID NumbersOkay, things are still muddy about what my boat actually is. The consensus was that it may be home b […]
- 5200 paintDid some bottom seam filling with standard cure 5200. How long to wait until I can paint? Boat is ou […]
- Casting number for 1930 model 100 strutDoes anyone know the strut casting number for a 1930 model 100?Thanks.Statistics: Posted by Jim Godl […]
- Original paint colours for 1955 CapitanHello all. I've just purchased a 34-foot 1955 Capitan. Can anyone tell me what the original pai […]
- 6volt Horn RelayCould someone tell me if a Standard HR106 (3-pin) is the right horn relay to use with a 6 volt syste […]