Watch your eyes, this stuff is sharp. It’s actually amazing how this is all done on a computer. Bo has been kind enough to offer some of these for sale, printed on high quality paper… You can email him at email@example.com … or visit his web site. Click on the blog. Amazing images of other very cool stuff as well…. It’s clear though that Bo has a deep love of classic boats. Heck for the right sum of money you may be able to sucker him into doing your dream boat! I have always dreamed of a Chris Craft Speedster.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Topsides installedNew planks installed. Now I'm ready to fair it. Did my pictures upload.Statistics: Posted by Ha […]
- Danenberg ForumHi,Don posted on his site that he may be no longer supporting his forum and it would be going away.I […]
- Stencils for post war painted on CC logo?Hello all, we are new to the site, recovering Thompson boaters that just brought home our first Chri […]
- Spark plug wiresGENTLEMEN,I AM LOOKING FOR PERIOD CORRECT SPARK PLUG WIRES ALONG WITH THE BRASS THUMP NUTS THAT WERE […]
- Need pattern for 38 CC deluxe runabout windshieldThis forum has been a great help in finding all the missing links in my restoration. Now I need a pa […]
- Bottom Paint on an 18' SportsmanI am at my wits end trying to figure out how to raise to rear of the boat enough to finish a bottom […]
- 1950 U18 rub rail trimAnyone have a source for the stainless/chrome rub rail trim for an 18' Sportsman? Or at least a […]
- Looking for Copies of Technical Drawings for My RunaboutGents,Is there a source for technical drawings for my 1936 Runabout? I’m just looking for a copy of […]