Watch your eyes, this stuff is sharp. It’s actually amazing how this is all done on a computer. Bo has been kind enough to offer some of these for sale, printed on high quality paper… You can email him at email@example.com … or visit his web site. Click on the blog. Amazing images of other very cool stuff as well…. It’s clear though that Bo has a deep love of classic boats. Heck for the right sum of money you may be able to sucker him into doing your dream boat! I have always dreamed of a Chris Craft Speedster.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Spining ScrewsI have been tightening and replacing fasteners this PM on a '47 CC Sportsman. The seats have a […]
- 1941 18' Deluxe Utility Gauge InstallationI've just had all the gauges on my 1941 18' Deluxe Utility redone by Mark Clawson. They […]
- 1955 Model A Hercules. Van Ness engineeringI want to keep the original engine in my 1955 Cavalier. Needs repaint and rework. Have only spoken w […]
- Painting bottom of Sea SkiffI now have an anti-fouling paint on my '60 CC Sea Skiff boat. Is it advisable to use a "to […]
- 1954 22ft Sea Skiff Displacement weightDoes anyone know how much a 22 ft Sea Skiff weighs? Thx. MikeStatistics: Posted by mcashman53 — Mon […]
- Hand turning a Chris Craft K engineI recently "rescued" a really nice 1954 CC Sea Skiff (22ft) that just needs some TLC. I kn […]
- Stewart Warner temp gaugeLooking for a replacement Stewart Warner temp gauge for my 1950 CC 18ft, 95hp KStatistics: Posted by […]
- Three's a CrowdI installed a new starter motor on my KLC this fall. The starter is great and spins the engine bette […]