Well, there is change in the air now for sure. Forget Obama, one of the big leaders in the antique boat world has changed there web site….A spank’n new website for the Antique Boat Center. Nice photos, more info, books, all sorts of stuff. Way to go Lou. It makes me want to buy a boat…. OK breathing makes me want to buy a boat. But now I can have more fun shopping for one. And shock of shocks, right there on the ole link clicker…is…… Woodyboater.com DANG! Wooohoooo!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Zero compression on cylinder 5I've been struggling with bringing up a rebuilt (so I was told) KBL engine. The engine would on […]
- fuel odorI have a 20 foot sea skiff 283. Restored after 10 years. First year on the water. Fuel system is new […]
- Fuel fumes.1960 sea skiff. 283 Finished restoration. Runs great. Sll new fuel system tank, fuel lines, filter. […]
- KLC Numerous IssuesHeya all!After 9 years, I've finally put my 51 Riviera in the water! I've had it in the wa […]
- Preserving deck woodHave '56 Continental. The deck has been subjected to the elements, varnish is peeling, but the […]
- Stain color opinion?Hello there, being an opinion question, I'm sure there will be a hundred different answers...bu […]
- Clearcoat finishWhat are the latest thoughts on clearcoat finish on wood? Clearcoat over varnish work well? Dry clim […]
- hull const for new build in dry, low humidity climateWhat is the best method for hull/deck/sides build for dry AZ climate?The West epoxy system on planks […]