Well, there is change in the air now for sure. Forget Obama, one of the big leaders in the antique boat world has changed there web site….A spank’n new website for the Antique Boat Center. Nice photos, more info, books, all sorts of stuff. Way to go Lou. It makes me want to buy a boat…. OK breathing makes me want to buy a boat. But now I can have more fun shopping for one. And shock of shocks, right there on the ole link clicker…is…… Woodyboater.com DANG! Wooohoooo!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- K engine - no spark (1954 Sea Skiff)I have a 1954 CC Sea Skiff with a K engine that has not been run in about 4 years. About 5 years ago […]
- Sparton Corp. marine hornsHi,Anyone have a Sparton horn catalog or PDF of the various models for the mid 50's or 60' […]
- The Hull RegistryI had been a member in the past, and registered my hull in the registry. I just figured out how to g […]
- Prop Shaft support strutI am finally at the stage of fitting the prop shaft support strut to the rebuilt hull of my Capri. I […]
- Instrument Lights 1941 18' Deluxe UtilityMy 1941 18' Deluxe Utility has an Instrument Light switch on the dash, but no wiring beyond tha […]
- Mahogany speciesReplacing the mahogany plywood panels that form the inner walls of the cabin on my 1953 Sedan Cabin […]
- Spining ScrewsI have been tightening and replacing fasteners this PM on a '47 CC Sportsman. The seats have a […]
- 1941 18' Deluxe Utility Gauge InstallationI've just had all the gauges on my 1941 18' Deluxe Utility redone by Mark Clawson. They […]