Well, there is change in the air now for sure. Forget Obama, one of the big leaders in the antique boat world has changed there web site….A spank’n new website for the Antique Boat Center. Nice photos, more info, books, all sorts of stuff. Way to go Lou. It makes me want to buy a boat…. OK breathing makes me want to buy a boat. But now I can have more fun shopping for one. And shock of shocks, right there on the ole link clicker…is…… Woodyboater.com DANG! Wooohoooo!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- What are you working on during lock downs?Hi All , Just wanting to see how everyone is doing this winter and asking what you are working on th […]
- 1930 Gemmer Steering BoxShould I split this gearbox here and clean out the old lube so I can add the new lube? I'm not […]
- KFL exhaust manifold end cap wantedAny help would be greatly appreciatedStatistics: Posted by bertchr — Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:30 pm — Repl […]
- TRAILERLooking for a trailer for my "51 Chris Craft 18 Foot Riviera. Would prefer a two axial used uni […]
- Horn wiring - '59 Continental1959 Chris-Craft Continental; 18' - There is a wire that runs from the horn relay up to the hor […]
- Threaded drain plug...I’ve misplaced the threaded drain plug for our 33’ DE Cruiser. I thought it was a normal NPT 1/2” t( […]
- 1947 18 foot utility restoration threadIt's about a boat out of water, so figured this was the appropriate place I figured it would be […]
- Fairinmg the Deck FrameHi everyone - I'm in Australia and new to the forum. I've had to replace the entire front […]