Well, there is change in the air now for sure. Forget Obama, one of the big leaders in the antique boat world has changed there web site….A spank’n new website for the Antique Boat Center. Nice photos, more info, books, all sorts of stuff. Way to go Lou. It makes me want to buy a boat…. OK breathing makes me want to buy a boat. But now I can have more fun shopping for one. And shock of shocks, right there on the ole link clicker…is…… Woodyboater.com DANG! Wooohoooo!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Post-War Custom Hull ID NumbersOkay, things are still muddy about what my boat actually is. The consensus was that it may be home b […]
- 5200 paintDid some bottom seam filling with standard cure 5200. How long to wait until I can paint? Boat is ou […]
- Casting number for 1930 model 100 strutDoes anyone know the strut casting number for a 1930 model 100?Thanks.Statistics: Posted by Jim Godl […]
- Original paint colours for 1955 CapitanHello all. I've just purchased a 34-foot 1955 Capitan. Can anyone tell me what the original pai […]
- 6volt Horn RelayCould someone tell me if a Standard HR106 (3-pin) is the right horn relay to use with a 6 volt syste […]
- Sportsman folding top?Chris-Craft’s 1951 price schedule lists a “folding top with side curtains” as an option for the 17’ […]
- InteriorGENTLEMAN,BACK IN 1941 IT SAID TO USE OLIVE OIL TO KEEP SEATS SOFT. TODAY WHAT IS THE BEST FOR ORIGI […]
- Vinyl letteringGENTLEMEN,HOW DO YOU REMOVE VINYL LETTERING OFF THE TRANSOM OF A VARNISHED WOODEN BOAT WITHOUT MESSI […]