It’s one thing to have some vintage post cards, or race boat posters framed. But it’s a whole new level to have nicely framed paintings. Thanks to Richard Shaffett and his web site you can now do that. You can buy prints, or now listed on the Trading Dock you can have the originals. Now all you need is some wine and cheese and you can be a snooty art collector!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Leaking Fuel PumpI started up my 1930 Model 100 yesterday and thought I smelled gas. I should mention that this a 350 […]
- KL idleI posted my question by mistake to "Fiberglass Engines". Take a look and see if you can he […]
- Chris craft 9” nameplate starSearching for 9” cc nameplate starStatistics: Posted by John Reihan — Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 pm — Rep […]
- 1xe Transmission issueHello, about 4 yrs ago I had my transmission rebuilt that included new clutch disks and bearings. Af […]
- Chris Craft nameplate 9" starI need the star for the nine inch script that goes on the dash of a Riviera. Anybody know where I co […]
- 327F with Paragon 1 to 1Hello my name is Toni Pellegrin I’m new to This and any forums. I just acquired a 327F with a parago […]
- almost done my '57 Chris Craft Cruiser restoration, and seek final engine adviceI am close to completing the restoration of my 1957 Chris Craft 28’ Sedan Cruiser with flybridge. It […]
- 1962 17' CC Skier Cover?Hi guys - new here and have been hunting around a bunch. I'm looking for an ideal generic cover […]