It’s one thing to have some vintage post cards, or race boat posters framed. But it’s a whole new level to have nicely framed paintings. Thanks to Richard Shaffett and his web site you can now do that. You can buy prints, or now listed on the Trading Dock you can have the originals. Now all you need is some wine and cheese and you can be a snooty art collector!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Zenith 263 m carbHave idling problem on my '56 KL with a Zenith 263M carb. When motor is cold, she idles fine. R […]
- Need Auto Lite rotorHave a Auto Lite 1ay 4009 distributor on my KL. Need a rotor. Any sources?Statistics: Posted by treb […]
- Chris craft club burgee repo still for sale?I was doing some reading and I came across the brass bell fall 2008 article on the reproduction Burg […]
- Engine Mechanic in Dallas Fort Worth area recommendationHi all, trying to solve my engine stall problems and looking for a recommended mechanic in Dallas Fo […]
- Correct bunk placement U-22 SportsmanI need some help understanding the best placement for the bunks on this trailer. This is what I’ve b […]
- BlowbyOn our first cruise of the year yesterday I noticed an exhaust smell in the front cockpit of our 194 […]
- Screws for rub rail on 1960 CapriI am getting near to the end of a 20 year restoration (rebuild) of a 1960 Capri I bought in New Hamp […]
- Dry Weight of a Sportsman and Barrel BackHiI am trying to find out the dry weight for a 42 19' Barrel Back and a 39 U22 22' Sportsm […]