It’s one thing to have some vintage post cards, or race boat posters framed. But it’s a whole new level to have nicely framed paintings. Thanks to Richard Shaffett and his web site you can now do that. You can buy prints, or now listed on the Trading Dock you can have the originals. Now all you need is some wine and cheese and you can be a snooty art collector!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Boat drawingsDoes anyone have a contact of someone who will render an artistic drawing of the profile of a boat l […]
- 327F possible wrong dipstick?If overfilled, will a 327F weep oil from somewhere? If I fill to the full line on the stick, I get o […]
- Fuel AdditiveOk I want to take a poll here. Yes or No do you put Fuel Stabilizer in the tank when winterizing ? A […]
- Generator 3rd brushHave 12v generator on a KL. What is procedure for adjusting 3rd brush? ThanksStatistics: Posted by t […]
- 283 carb settingsI have a '63 Sea Skiff with a completely rebuilt 283. I need to find out the initial settings f […]
- 283 cooling question1959 283 (Flywheel forward): there is a straight brass pipe fitting with a 45 degree tee between the […]
- topside plank discolorationtopside plank.jpg Does anyone know what causes the discoloration of the topside planks along the sea […]
- KL Generator overchargingHave KL motor in my 1956 Continental. It is charging into the 15 volt range. The battery has liquid […]