This is the big show of the year. Folks have made plans to go in the fall. So if you have not yet at least made a reservation at a hotel, now’s the time. The show Starts on Wed March 25th until Sunday, March 29th. Open to the public on Fri, Sat and Sunday. This years feature boats will be Riva’s and Chris Craft…Go to the Sunyland Chapters Web site for the details. I personally have stayed about 1/2 hr away and missed some of the fun. Here is the web site for accommodations Click here…So this year I might stay closer, as well as come earlier. That’s the real fun.. picnics and general fellowship…Last year was the first year at Tavares, and it was a smash hit. If you remember the clutter of Mt Dora and are scared to relive that. Rest easy, this is a fantastic location. We aplaud the tough choices it took to make that change. Also based on the economy this year, we are expecting some fantastic deals if you are interested in a boat. So bring whats left of your check book.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Painting bottom of Sea SkiffI now have an anti-fouling paint on my '60 CC Sea Skiff boat. Is it advisable to use a "to […]
- 1954 22ft Sea Skiff Displacement weightDoes anyone know how much a 22 ft Sea Skiff weighs? Thx. MikeStatistics: Posted by mcashman53 — Mon […]
- Hand turning a Chris Craft K engineI recently "rescued" a really nice 1954 CC Sea Skiff (22ft) that just needs some TLC. I kn […]
- Stewart Warner temp gaugeLooking for a replacement Stewart Warner temp gauge for my 1950 CC 18ft, 95hp KStatistics: Posted by […]
- Three's a CrowdI installed a new starter motor on my KLC this fall. The starter is great and spins the engine bette […]
- Internal marine engine corrosionFolks I am a pilot familiar with SEL/MEL apposed air-cooled aviation engines where prescribed annual […]
- Making new Toe Rails 1949 u22Does anyone have experience remaking toe rails. What would be the most efficient method?Statistics: […]
- Different varnishes on same boat?Hey guys, I'm sure someone has done this before, just curious of any red flags that may make me […]