This is the big show of the year. Folks have made plans to go in the fall. So if you have not yet at least made a reservation at a hotel, now’s the time. The show Starts on Wed March 25th until Sunday, March 29th. Open to the public on Fri, Sat and Sunday. This years feature boats will be Riva’s and Chris Craft…Go to the Sunyland Chapters Web site for the details. I personally have stayed about 1/2 hr away and missed some of the fun. Here is the web site for accommodations Click here…So this year I might stay closer, as well as come earlier. That’s the real fun.. picnics and general fellowship…Last year was the first year at Tavares, and it was a smash hit. If you remember the clutter of Mt Dora and are scared to relive that. Rest easy, this is a fantastic location. We aplaud the tough choices it took to make that change. Also based on the economy this year, we are expecting some fantastic deals if you are interested in a boat. So bring whats left of your check book.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Carter carb rebuild questionGuys, at minute 2:52 this guy says do not reuse these pieces. I didn't get any in my kit so is […]
- 1947-54 U18 RudderAnyone know if there's another rudder that will work for a 1950 U18? I know the original part n […]
- 16' special race boatsHow rare are the 16' special race boats? How do they handle compared to longer barrelbacks?Perf […]
- Scuff sand CPES before varnish?So I have my boat stained and sealed with CPES, now as I wait on that to cure, I'm trying to cl […]
- 1949 Chris Craft CustomCan anyone with experience give me advice on the ride and handling of a 20' Custom? Do they han […]
- 6 cylinder EnginesLooking for Correct years K, KA, KB, Kl KLC, KB KBL L were original.Thanks CjelStatistics: Posted by […]
- CPES vs. Interlux 1026 sealerI'm sure there will be varying opinions on this, but what is the safest route to take to seal a […]
- Marjorie Merriweather Post Mar A LagoHello,Does anybody have any photographs or information regarding the Chris Craft that was owned by M […]