This is the big show of the year. Folks have made plans to go in the fall. So if you have not yet at least made a reservation at a hotel, now’s the time. The show Starts on Wed March 25th until Sunday, March 29th. Open to the public on Fri, Sat and Sunday. This years feature boats will be Riva’s and Chris Craft…Go to the Sunyland Chapters Web site for the details. I personally have stayed about 1/2 hr away and missed some of the fun. Here is the web site for accommodations Click here…So this year I might stay closer, as well as come earlier. That’s the real fun.. picnics and general fellowship…Last year was the first year at Tavares, and it was a smash hit. If you remember the clutter of Mt Dora and are scared to relive that. Rest easy, this is a fantastic location. We aplaud the tough choices it took to make that change. Also based on the economy this year, we are expecting some fantastic deals if you are interested in a boat. So bring whats left of your check book.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Swap KL Carb to downdraft carbHas anyone converted a KL motor from single updraft Zenith to a single downdraft carb? Thinking coul […]
- Bleaching Riviera center sectionAny recommendations on where to buy, brand, or type of bleach to be used on the mahogany centerboard […]
- 1956 21' Capri mysteryHi Boaters,Please help me identify why my C-C has double engine hatch doors instead of a single door […]
- Looking for restoration shops in WI areaHi all,Looking for recommendations on any shops that in/around the WI area. I need some topside work […]
- Side plank seam repairHello all,Been reading various posts on here. Trying to understand how best to repair/refinish these […]
- 1955 Chris Craft Capri fuelpumpI need a new fuel pump for a 1955 Chrysler Hemi. Any ideas where to find the correct one? I have a C […]
- Princess Stove restorationHas anyone here "restored" or updated their Princess stove? I have an opportunity to get o […]
- Driveline vibration, what’s normal?Been doing a bunch of work to the sportsman. One thing I’ve noticed especially when running it on th […]