This is the big show of the year. Folks have made plans to go in the fall. So if you have not yet at least made a reservation at a hotel, now’s the time. The show Starts on Wed March 25th until Sunday, March 29th. Open to the public on Fri, Sat and Sunday. This years feature boats will be Riva’s and Chris Craft…Go to the Sunyland Chapters Web site for the details. I personally have stayed about 1/2 hr away and missed some of the fun. Here is the web site for accommodations Click here…So this year I might stay closer, as well as come earlier. That’s the real fun.. picnics and general fellowship…Last year was the first year at Tavares, and it was a smash hit. If you remember the clutter of Mt Dora and are scared to relive that. Rest easy, this is a fantastic location. We aplaud the tough choices it took to make that change. Also based on the economy this year, we are expecting some fantastic deals if you are interested in a boat. So bring whats left of your check book.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Stain color opinion?Hello there, being an opinion question, I'm sure there will be a hundred different answers...bu […]
- Clearcoat finishWhat are the latest thoughts on clearcoat finish on wood? Clearcoat over varnish work well? Dry clim […]
- hull const for new build in dry, low humidity climateWhat is the best method for hull/deck/sides build for dry AZ climate?The West epoxy system on planks […]
- Dwell Angle for KLCHi all, I have been adjusting the dwell angle on my KLC trying to solve an bogging issue at high rpm […]
- Bad coil?Having just been towed back home for the second time this year was not how I wanted to start my vaca […]
- Oil pressure dropAt the end of last season after the most use in 3 years my KL oil pressure dropped from 30 to 10 lbs […]
- Peacocks for engine block water drainageDoes anyone have a schematic drawing, picture, or accurate description of the locations of the stopc […]
- KLC Oil Cooler BypassHey all!FINALLY! I've got my boat running and in the water. 1951 Riviera. KLC Engine. I bypasse […]