This is the big show of the year. Folks have made plans to go in the fall. So if you have not yet at least made a reservation at a hotel, now’s the time. The show Starts on Wed March 25th until Sunday, March 29th. Open to the public on Fri, Sat and Sunday. This years feature boats will be Riva’s and Chris Craft…Go to the Sunyland Chapters Web site for the details. I personally have stayed about 1/2 hr away and missed some of the fun. Here is the web site for accommodations Click here…So this year I might stay closer, as well as come earlier. That’s the real fun.. picnics and general fellowship…Last year was the first year at Tavares, and it was a smash hit. If you remember the clutter of Mt Dora and are scared to relive that. Rest easy, this is a fantastic location. We aplaud the tough choices it took to make that change. Also based on the economy this year, we are expecting some fantastic deals if you are interested in a boat. So bring whats left of your check book.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Engine Mechanic in Dallas Fort Worth area recommendationHi all, trying to solve my engine stall problems and looking for a recommended mechanic in Dallas Fo […]
- Correct bunk placement U-22 SportsmanI need some help understanding the best placement for the bunks on this trailer. This is what I’ve b […]
- BlowbyOn our first cruise of the year yesterday I noticed an exhaust smell in the front cockpit of our 194 […]
- Screws for rub rail on 1960 CapriI am getting near to the end of a 20 year restoration (rebuild) of a 1960 Capri I bought in New Hamp […]
- Dry Weight of a Sportsman and Barrel BackHiI am trying to find out the dry weight for a 42 19' Barrel Back and a 39 U22 22' Sportsm […]
- 1940 KB triple carb 131 HPHelp, I'm at 3000 ft elevation, restored 1940 17ft custom, rebuilt KB 131 HP with triple carb, […]
- 1956 KLC Exhaust ElbowIs it possible to have these exhaust elbows refurbished? Mine is cast. Wondering if I could send it […]
- Unable to Post PicturesHey All,At some point over the last few months I have lost the ability to post pictures. When I “add […]