As you may have read last week, while trying to sell my Barrel Back, another popped up on eBay. I made fun of it, and tried to use it to sell mine. I was actually very happy to see it there. The two boats could not have been more different. One a “before”, the other an “after”. The other thing that I was happy about was finding Absolute Classics Marine. Since I am not on the west coast that much any more, and for sure not in British Columbia, I have little knowledge of the good restorers and brokerage dealers out there. But that is the magic of the web and using eBay as a marketing tool. After looking at there site, and speaking with fellow WoodyBoaters out there, Absolute Classics Marine became an even better find. The reviews could not have been more glowing. Very honest, and with an amazing amount of integrity. So if you are out there, stop by, take pictures, heck… buy a boat… Just not that Barrel Back… I hear there’s a great deal on a finished one!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- how to remove the mast on a 32'constalatonhow to remove the mast on a 32' constellationStatistics: Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org — Sun Jan 19 […]
- KLC carb schematicMy KLC carb dumps gas from a port just below the flange and at idle floods badly. The air screw has […]
- Carter fuel pump rebuild questionGuys, at minute 2:52 this guy says do not reuse these pieces. I didn't get any in my kit so is […]
- 1947-54 U18 RudderAnyone know if there's another rudder that will work for a 1950 U18? I know the original part n […]
- 16' special race boatsHow rare are the 16' special race boats? How do they handle compared to longer barrelbacks?Perf […]
- Scuff sand CPES before varnish?So I have my boat stained and sealed with CPES, now as I wait on that to cure, I'm trying to cl […]
- 1949 Chris Craft CustomCan anyone with experience give me advice on the ride and handling of a 20' Custom? Do they han […]
- 6 cylinder EnginesLooking for Correct years K, KA, KB, Kl KLC, KB KBL L were original.Thanks CjelStatistics: Posted by […]