As you may have read last week, while trying to sell my Barrel Back, another popped up on eBay. I made fun of it, and tried to use it to sell mine. I was actually very happy to see it there. The two boats could not have been more different. One a “before”, the other an “after”. The other thing that I was happy about was finding Absolute Classics Marine. Since I am not on the west coast that much any more, and for sure not in British Columbia, I have little knowledge of the good restorers and brokerage dealers out there. But that is the magic of the web and using eBay as a marketing tool. After looking at there site, and speaking with fellow WoodyBoaters out there, Absolute Classics Marine became an even better find. The reviews could not have been more glowing. Very honest, and with an amazing amount of integrity. So if you are out there, stop by, take pictures, heck… buy a boat… Just not that Barrel Back… I hear there’s a great deal on a finished one!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Danenberg ForumHi,Don posted on his site that he may be no longer supporting his forum and it would be going away.I […]
- Stencils for post war painted on CC logo?Hello all, we are new to the site, recovering Thompson boaters that just brought home our first Chri […]
- Spark plug wiresGENTLEMEN,I AM LOOKING FOR PERIOD CORRECT SPARK PLUG WIRES ALONG WITH THE BRASS THUMP NUTS THAT WERE […]
- Need pattern for 38 CC deluxe runabout windshieldThis forum has been a great help in finding all the missing links in my restoration. Now I need a pa […]
- Bottom Paint on an 18' SportsmanI am at my wits end trying to figure out how to raise to rear of the boat enough to finish a bottom […]
- 1950 U18 rub rail trimAnyone have a source for the stainless/chrome rub rail trim for an 18' Sportsman? Or at least a […]
- Looking for Copies of Technical Drawings for My RunaboutGents,Is there a source for technical drawings for my 1936 Runabout? I’m just looking for a copy of […]
- Squeak in Chris-Craft KI was running our '48 Deluxe down Keuka Lake to pull it out for the season and I heard this squ […]