As you may have read last week, while trying to sell my Barrel Back, another popped up on eBay. I made fun of it, and tried to use it to sell mine. I was actually very happy to see it there. The two boats could not have been more different. One a “before”, the other an “after”. The other thing that I was happy about was finding Absolute Classics Marine. Since I am not on the west coast that much any more, and for sure not in British Columbia, I have little knowledge of the good restorers and brokerage dealers out there. But that is the magic of the web and using eBay as a marketing tool. After looking at there site, and speaking with fellow WoodyBoaters out there, Absolute Classics Marine became an even better find. The reviews could not have been more glowing. Very honest, and with an amazing amount of integrity. So if you are out there, stop by, take pictures, heck… buy a boat… Just not that Barrel Back… I hear there’s a great deal on a finished one!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Leaking Fuel PumpI started up my 1930 Model 100 yesterday and thought I smelled gas. I should mention that this a 350 […]
- KL idleI posted my question by mistake to "Fiberglass Engines". Take a look and see if you can he […]
- Chris craft 9” nameplate starSearching for 9” cc nameplate starStatistics: Posted by John Reihan — Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 pm — Rep […]
- 1xe Transmission issueHello, about 4 yrs ago I had my transmission rebuilt that included new clutch disks and bearings. Af […]
- Chris Craft nameplate 9" starI need the star for the nine inch script that goes on the dash of a Riviera. Anybody know where I co […]
- 327F with Paragon 1 to 1Hello my name is Toni Pellegrin I’m new to This and any forums. I just acquired a 327F with a parago […]
- almost done my '57 Chris Craft Cruiser restoration, and seek final engine adviceI am close to completing the restoration of my 1957 Chris Craft 28’ Sedan Cruiser with flybridge. It […]
- 1962 17' CC Skier Cover?Hi guys - new here and have been hunting around a bunch. I'm looking for an ideal generic cover […]