If you have been thinking about a really nice small fun boat to zip around in, and take to shows, here ya go. A really nice 50 year old fresh restored 1958 14′ Chris-Craft Kit Zephyr $6,000. Listed on the trading dock..If I recall fellow Woodyboater Warren sold his new kit boat for about that much several months back. And this one is a real one, not a new kit..so it should be really worth more, based on the authentic nature of it all. There is also an original unbuilt kit for sale out there…$8,000… Sooo.. I have seen this boat for real in person and it is a real fun little boat, and for 6K you get to have something real to have in a show and talk about, not to mention that you are preserving a small wooden, and varnished part of our hobbies history that and you can race around with your pals and have a ton of fun. It’s better than a jet ski for the kids… It really is!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Making new Toe Rails 1949 u22Does anyone have experience remaking toe rails. What would be the most efficient method?Statistics: […]
- Different varnishes on same boat?Hey guys, I'm sure someone has done this before, just curious of any red flags that may make me […]
- how to remove the mast on a 32'constalatonhow to remove the mast on a 32' constellationStatistics: Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org — Sun Jan 19 […]
- KLC carb schematicMy KLC carb dumps gas from a port just below the flange and at idle floods badly. The air screw has […]
- Carter fuel pump rebuild questionGuys, at minute 2:52 this guy says do not reuse these pieces. I didn't get any in my kit so is […]
- 1947-54 U18 RudderAnyone know if there's another rudder that will work for a 1950 U18? I know the original part n […]
- 16' special race boatsHow rare are the 16' special race boats? How do they handle compared to longer barrelbacks?Perf […]
- Scuff sand CPES before varnish?So I have my boat stained and sealed with CPES, now as I wait on that to cure, I'm trying to cl […]