If you have been thinking about a really nice small fun boat to zip around in, and take to shows, here ya go. A really nice 50 year old fresh restored 1958 14′ Chris-Craft Kit Zephyr $6,000. Listed on the trading dock..If I recall fellow Woodyboater Warren sold his new kit boat for about that much several months back. And this one is a real one, not a new kit..so it should be really worth more, based on the authentic nature of it all. There is also an original unbuilt kit for sale out there…$8,000… Sooo.. I have seen this boat for real in person and it is a real fun little boat, and for 6K you get to have something real to have in a show and talk about, not to mention that you are preserving a small wooden, and varnished part of our hobbies history that and you can race around with your pals and have a ton of fun. It’s better than a jet ski for the kids… It really is!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Carter fuel pump rebuild questionGuys, at minute 2:52 this guy says do not reuse these pieces. I didn't get any in my kit so is […]
- 1947-54 U18 RudderAnyone know if there's another rudder that will work for a 1950 U18? I know the original part n […]
- 16' special race boatsHow rare are the 16' special race boats? How do they handle compared to longer barrelbacks?Perf […]
- Scuff sand CPES before varnish?So I have my boat stained and sealed with CPES, now as I wait on that to cure, I'm trying to cl […]
- 1949 Chris Craft CustomCan anyone with experience give me advice on the ride and handling of a 20' Custom? Do they han […]
- 6 cylinder EnginesLooking for Correct years K, KA, KB, Kl KLC, KB KBL L were original.Thanks CjelStatistics: Posted by […]
- CPES vs. Interlux 1026 sealerI'm sure there will be varying opinions on this, but what is the safest route to take to seal a […]
- Marjorie Merriweather Post Mar A LagoHello,Does anybody have any photographs or information regarding the Chris Craft that was owned by M […]