If you have been thinking about a really nice small fun boat to zip around in, and take to shows, here ya go. A really nice 50 year old fresh restored 1958 14′ Chris-Craft Kit Zephyr $6,000. Listed on the trading dock..If I recall fellow Woodyboater Warren sold his new kit boat for about that much several months back. And this one is a real one, not a new kit..so it should be really worth more, based on the authentic nature of it all. There is also an original unbuilt kit for sale out there…$8,000… Sooo.. I have seen this boat for real in person and it is a real fun little boat, and for 6K you get to have something real to have in a show and talk about, not to mention that you are preserving a small wooden, and varnished part of our hobbies history that and you can race around with your pals and have a ton of fun. It’s better than a jet ski for the kids… It really is!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 1930 26' model 111 CC "Contessa"ISO: strut for Contessa. Any ideas are helpful. I have to Contact Bud @ it.Statistics: Posted by pet […]
- Translucent banjo steering wheelI have a studebaker banjo steering wheel on my riviera. Over time, the translucence has been painted […]
- 21' capri deck replacementJust installed new deck on 21' 1956 capri. Would greatly appreciate some advice on routing the […]
- Rudder Stuffing Box 18Ft Sea SkiffI tried looking through the archives, couldn’t find exact info, anyone have instructions and packing […]
- KL exteriot coolant lineHave a '56 KL. It has a coolant line that runs fron the front of cylinder head to carb mount on […]
- Adding Masthead Light for a 1953 Chris Craft ConquerorHello, I just acquired a 52' 1953 Chris Craft Conqueror. I am trying to get her to Colreg stand […]
- Crack in keel by rudderHello all,I will try to grab a picture once i can get a good shot. But going through a few things, i […]
- Swim/boarding ladderI’m looking for plans/specs to build a swim ladder for our sportsman. Saw it in classic boat hardwar […]