What a great resource to give your classic boat that perfect look. I said look by the way. I have one of these, and to be honest have 4 brand new modern ugly ones on board as well. Something about Wood, Gas, and sparks… Call me crazy. Anyway those are tucked away at arms length, but the one that prodly sits out in the open in its correct place is one of these beautiful brass ones. If you have a Chris Craft, it might tell you the kind that was delivered with your boat on it hull card. If not Give the folks at www.vintagefe.com a click.. They will be glad to help. You will find these items at flea markets as well. but may not get the correct one. So its a good idea to check with the experts. Save those point deductions for the wrong screw head or the wrong nut on your carb!!!!!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Swap KL Carb to downdraft carbHas anyone converted a KL motor from single updraft Zenith to a single downdraft carb? Thinking coul […]
- Bleaching Riviera center sectionAny recommendations on where to buy, brand, or type of bleach to be used on the mahogany centerboard […]
- 1956 21' Capri mysteryHi Boaters,Please help me identify why my C-C has double engine hatch doors instead of a single door […]
- Looking for restoration shops in WI areaHi all,Looking for recommendations on any shops that in/around the WI area. I need some topside work […]
- Side plank seam repairHello all,Been reading various posts on here. Trying to understand how best to repair/refinish these […]
- 1955 Chris Craft Capri fuelpumpI need a new fuel pump for a 1955 Chrysler Hemi. Any ideas where to find the correct one? I have a C […]
- Princess Stove restorationHas anyone here "restored" or updated their Princess stove? I have an opportunity to get o […]
- Driveline vibration, what’s normal?Been doing a bunch of work to the sportsman. One thing I’ve noticed especially when running it on th […]