15 hrs of driving and countless gut bombs along the way. We are here at the beautiful Mission Inn. The ACBS got us a good rate of 89 bucks a night. We also went out for dinner and found Casamia a family owned Italian restaurant. WOW! What an apmishere. It’s also the right color! Angelo will no doubt make you feel at home. This is one of those places that can not be replicated anywhere. It’s all about the locals and the owners making you feel like you have been eating with them for years… And you would if you lived here. No chain crap here. It’s on Alfred st, or old 441 near the show location… OK it’s down the way a tad, past the trailer park… there’s a cliche, everything in FLA is past the trailer park…….
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Anybody Recognize This?Hi all. New to the forum. Picked up a barn find a year ago for basically nothing. 1951CC RR. Wife ge […]
- What are you working on during lock downs?Hi All , Just wanting to see how everyone is doing this winter and asking what you are working on th […]
- 1930 Gemmer Steering BoxShould I split this gearbox here and clean out the old lube so I can add the new lube? I'm not […]
- KFL exhaust manifold end cap wantedAny help would be greatly appreciatedStatistics: Posted by bertchr — Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:30 pm — Repl […]
- TRAILERLooking for a trailer for my "51 Chris Craft 18 Foot Riviera. Would prefer a two axial used uni […]
- Horn wiring - '59 Continental1959 Chris-Craft Continental; 18' - There is a wire that runs from the horn relay up to the hor […]
- Threaded drain plug...I’ve misplaced the threaded drain plug for our 33’ DE Cruiser. I thought it was a normal NPT 1/2” t( […]
- 1947 18 foot utility restoration threadIt's about a boat out of water, so figured this was the appropriate place I figured it would be […]