15 hrs of driving and countless gut bombs along the way. We are here at the beautiful Mission Inn. The ACBS got us a good rate of 89 bucks a night. We also went out for dinner and found Casamia a family owned Italian restaurant. WOW! What an apmishere. It’s also the right color! Angelo will no doubt make you feel at home. This is one of those places that can not be replicated anywhere. It’s all about the locals and the owners making you feel like you have been eating with them for years… And you would if you lived here. No chain crap here. It’s on Alfred st, or old 441 near the show location… OK it’s down the way a tad, past the trailer park… there’s a cliche, everything in FLA is past the trailer park…….
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- how to remove the mast on a 32'constalatonhow to remove the mast on a 32' constellationStatistics: Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org — Sun Jan 19 […]
- KLC carb schematicMy KLC carb dumps gas from a port just below the flange and at idle floods badly. The air screw has […]
- Carter fuel pump rebuild questionGuys, at minute 2:52 this guy says do not reuse these pieces. I didn't get any in my kit so is […]
- 1947-54 U18 RudderAnyone know if there's another rudder that will work for a 1950 U18? I know the original part n […]
- 16' special race boatsHow rare are the 16' special race boats? How do they handle compared to longer barrelbacks?Perf […]
- Scuff sand CPES before varnish?So I have my boat stained and sealed with CPES, now as I wait on that to cure, I'm trying to cl […]
- 1949 Chris Craft CustomCan anyone with experience give me advice on the ride and handling of a 20' Custom? Do they han […]
- 6 cylinder EnginesLooking for Correct years K, KA, KB, Kl KLC, KB KBL L were original.Thanks CjelStatistics: Posted by […]