15 hrs of driving and countless gut bombs along the way. We are here at the beautiful Mission Inn. The ACBS got us a good rate of 89 bucks a night. We also went out for dinner and found Casamia a family owned Italian restaurant. WOW! What an apmishere. It’s also the right color! Angelo will no doubt make you feel at home. This is one of those places that can not be replicated anywhere. It’s all about the locals and the owners making you feel like you have been eating with them for years… And you would if you lived here. No chain crap here. It’s on Alfred st, or old 441 near the show location… OK it’s down the way a tad, past the trailer park… there’s a cliche, everything in FLA is past the trailer park…….
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Danenberg ForumHi,Don posted on his site that he may be no longer supporting his forum and it would be going away.I […]
- Stencils for post war painted on CC logo?Hello all, we are new to the site, recovering Thompson boaters that just brought home our first Chri […]
- Spark plug wiresGENTLEMEN,I AM LOOKING FOR PERIOD CORRECT SPARK PLUG WIRES ALONG WITH THE BRASS THUMP NUTS THAT WERE […]
- Need pattern for 38 CC deluxe runabout windshieldThis forum has been a great help in finding all the missing links in my restoration. Now I need a pa […]
- Bottom Paint on an 18' SportsmanI am at my wits end trying to figure out how to raise to rear of the boat enough to finish a bottom […]
- 1950 U18 rub rail trimAnyone have a source for the stainless/chrome rub rail trim for an 18' Sportsman? Or at least a […]
- Looking for Copies of Technical Drawings for My RunaboutGents,Is there a source for technical drawings for my 1936 Runabout? I’m just looking for a copy of […]
- Squeak in Chris-Craft KI was running our '48 Deluxe down Keuka Lake to pull it out for the season and I heard this squ […]