15 hrs of driving and countless gut bombs along the way. We are here at the beautiful Mission Inn. The ACBS got us a good rate of 89 bucks a night. We also went out for dinner and found Casamia a family owned Italian restaurant. WOW! What an apmishere. It’s also the right color! Angelo will no doubt make you feel at home. This is one of those places that can not be replicated anywhere. It’s all about the locals and the owners making you feel like you have been eating with them for years… And you would if you lived here. No chain crap here. It’s on Alfred st, or old 441 near the show location… OK it’s down the way a tad, past the trailer park… there’s a cliche, everything in FLA is past the trailer park…….
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- KLC Numerous IssuesHeya all!After 9 years, I've finally put my 51 Riviera in the water! I've had it in the wa […]
- Preserving deck woodHave '56 Continental. The deck has been subjected to the elements, varnish is peeling, but the […]
- Stain color opinion?Hello there, being an opinion question, I'm sure there will be a hundred different answers...bu […]
- Clearcoat finishWhat are the latest thoughts on clearcoat finish on wood? Clearcoat over varnish work well? Dry clim […]
- hull const for new build in dry, low humidity climateWhat is the best method for hull/deck/sides build for dry AZ climate?The West epoxy system on planks […]
- Dwell Angle for KLCHi all, I have been adjusting the dwell angle on my KLC trying to solve an bogging issue at high rpm […]
- Bad coil?Having just been towed back home for the second time this year was not how I wanted to start my vaca […]
- Oil pressure dropAt the end of last season after the most use in 3 years my KL oil pressure dropped from 30 to 10 lbs […]