Well, yes, actually the Amish are on the web? Dang! I suppose it was inevitable since they started making those cheap fire places we see on TV 24/7 Well, here ya go. Old School Boat School has gone all web like on us. And what do we have here. Joe Martel? This looks like a fun time even if all you learn is how to keep air bubbles out of your varnish. But from the look of things it’s way more than that. Some of the boats these guys have worked on are amazing. And the stories from Pat Curtin are worth the price of admission alone. You can click on the image or here. OldSchoolBoatSchool.com Have fun. The lodging is amazing!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Distributor capAnyone have the NAPA (Echlin) part number for the KLC distributor cap and condenser? We haven't […]
- Bottom plank caulkingHave '56 Continental 18'. It is plank bottom with plywood inner liner. Boat is new to me a […]
- Vapor barrier under berthsMildew is a constant battle on a boat, especially an old one like mine. I'm thinking about putt […]
- Refinishing 30' Sea Skiff and have questionsHi everyone, I am finally getting to a point where I am getting ready to refinish my Sea Skiff. I am […]
- Insulated StaplesI'm 1/2 done with my wiring and ran out of these staples.Does anyone have some like the photos […]
- Advice on trailer purchaseWould welcome advice/recommendations on selecting a trailer for 1951 CC Sportsman Utility (17’). Wha […]
- ELECTRIC CHOKE FOR ROCHESTER QJETI've given up on the heat-choke on my '59 Continental 283 cu. in. with Rochester Quadrajet […]
- Modern Power with Orginal Floor ShifterI am thinking about repowering my 19 Capri with modern power with a hydraulic transmission but would […]