Well, yes, actually the Amish are on the web? Dang! I suppose it was inevitable since they started making those cheap fire places we see on TV 24/7 Well, here ya go. Old School Boat School has gone all web like on us. And what do we have here. Joe Martel? This looks like a fun time even if all you learn is how to keep air bubbles out of your varnish. But from the look of things it’s way more than that. Some of the boats these guys have worked on are amazing. And the stories from Pat Curtin are worth the price of admission alone. You can click on the image or here. OldSchoolBoatSchool.com Have fun. The lodging is amazing!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Generator 3rd brushHave 12v generator on a KL. What is procedure for adjusting 3rd brush? ThanksStatistics: Posted by t […]
- 283 carb settingsI have a '63 Sea Skiff with a completely rebuilt 283. I need to find out the initial settings f […]
- 283 cooling question1959 283 (Flywheel forward): there is a straight brass pipe fitting with a 45 degree tee between the […]
- topside plank discolorationtopside plank.jpg Does anyone know what causes the discoloration of the topside planks along the sea […]
- KL Generator overchargingHave KL motor in my 1956 Continental. It is charging into the 15 volt range. The battery has liquid […]
- ElectricalI have a model M 1958 engine. At idle my generator shows 12 volts output but at higher RPMs the outp […]
- oil line fitting sizeoil fitting 1.jpgHello, Does anyone happen to know what size this fitting is? The reason I am asking […]
- KLC carb (Zenith 11168 / 552M) mix screw adjustmentHappy Labor Day all! I’m spending some of it tuning up my ’56 Holiday and could use some help. Thank […]