Well, yes, actually the Amish are on the web? Dang! I suppose it was inevitable since they started making those cheap fire places we see on TV 24/7 Well, here ya go. Old School Boat School has gone all web like on us. And what do we have here. Joe Martel? This looks like a fun time even if all you learn is how to keep air bubbles out of your varnish. But from the look of things it’s way more than that. Some of the boats these guys have worked on are amazing. And the stories from Pat Curtin are worth the price of admission alone. You can click on the image or here. OldSchoolBoatSchool.com Have fun. The lodging is amazing!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 6V to 12V Generator conversionI have a 1950 CC Sportsman (18ft) and recently upgraded from a 6V to a 12V generator. The work was d […]
- Water pump changeI have a 1957 CC Sedan with 2 KLO engines. Was considering swapping out the Sherwood brass gear impe […]
- Where have all the True Experts Gone?I'm not trying to start something here but I'm noticing a trend that's not good for t […]
- ski pole for 327FDoes anyone have drawings/pics or details of how the ski tow mounted to the 327F?Statistics: Posted […]
- Cabin window leak and sealThe base of this window has a pretty large separation that looks like it should either be sealed wit […]
- Pull switch knobs pre war?Which ones would have been correct? The smooth chrome ones or the dished ones with a grain pattern i […]
- Opinions needed on how to repairCan I get y'all's opinion on to make this repair? There was a butt block behind these plan […]
- Port hole seal, weatherstripping2020-06-25.jpgIs the seal of the port hole anything fancy or just plain rubber strippingStatistics: […]