Well, yes, actually the Amish are on the web? Dang! I suppose it was inevitable since they started making those cheap fire places we see on TV 24/7 Well, here ya go. Old School Boat School has gone all web like on us. And what do we have here. Joe Martel? This looks like a fun time even if all you learn is how to keep air bubbles out of your varnish. But from the look of things it’s way more than that. Some of the boats these guys have worked on are amazing. And the stories from Pat Curtin are worth the price of admission alone. You can click on the image or here. OldSchoolBoatSchool.com Have fun. The lodging is amazing!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- KLC Numerous IssuesHeya all!After 9 years, I've finally put my 51 Riviera in the water! I've had it in the wa […]
- Preserving deck woodHave '56 Continental. The deck has been subjected to the elements, varnish is peeling, but the […]
- Stain color opinion?Hello there, being an opinion question, I'm sure there will be a hundred different answers...bu […]
- Clearcoat finishWhat are the latest thoughts on clearcoat finish on wood? Clearcoat over varnish work well? Dry clim […]
- hull const for new build in dry, low humidity climateWhat is the best method for hull/deck/sides build for dry AZ climate?The West epoxy system on planks […]
- Dwell Angle for KLCHi all, I have been adjusting the dwell angle on my KLC trying to solve an bogging issue at high rpm […]
- Bad coil?Having just been towed back home for the second time this year was not how I wanted to start my vaca […]
- Oil pressure dropAt the end of last season after the most use in 3 years my KL oil pressure dropped from 30 to 10 lbs […]