Well, yes, actually the Amish are on the web? Dang! I suppose it was inevitable since they started making those cheap fire places we see on TV 24/7 Well, here ya go. Old School Boat School has gone all web like on us. And what do we have here. Joe Martel? This looks like a fun time even if all you learn is how to keep air bubbles out of your varnish. But from the look of things it’s way more than that. Some of the boats these guys have worked on are amazing. And the stories from Pat Curtin are worth the price of admission alone. You can click on the image or here. OldSchoolBoatSchool.com Have fun. The lodging is amazing!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Marjorie Merriweather Post Mar A LagoHello,Does anybody have any photographs or information regarding the Chris Craft that was owned by M […]
- Marjorie Merriweather Post Mar A LagoDoes anyone have any information of photographs of the Chris Craft that used to be owned by Marjorie […]
- Danenberg ForumHi,Don posted on his site that he may be no longer supporting his forum and it would be going away.I […]
- Stencils for post war painted on CC logo?Hello all, we are new to the site, recovering Thompson boaters that just brought home our first Chri […]
- Spark plug wiresGENTLEMEN,I AM LOOKING FOR PERIOD CORRECT SPARK PLUG WIRES ALONG WITH THE BRASS THUMP NUTS THAT WERE […]
- Need pattern for 38 CC deluxe runabout windshieldThis forum has been a great help in finding all the missing links in my restoration. Now I need a pa […]
- Bottom Paint on an 18' SportsmanI am at my wits end trying to figure out how to raise to rear of the boat enough to finish a bottom […]
- 1950 U18 rub rail trimAnyone have a source for the stainless/chrome rub rail trim for an 18' Sportsman? Or at least a […]