Well, yes, actually the Amish are on the web? Dang! I suppose it was inevitable since they started making those cheap fire places we see on TV 24/7 Well, here ya go. Old School Boat School has gone all web like on us. And what do we have here. Joe Martel? This looks like a fun time even if all you learn is how to keep air bubbles out of your varnish. But from the look of things it’s way more than that. Some of the boats these guys have worked on are amazing. And the stories from Pat Curtin are worth the price of admission alone. You can click on the image or here. OldSchoolBoatSchool.com Have fun. The lodging is amazing!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- how to remove the mast on a 32'constalatonhow to remove the mast on a 32' constellationStatistics: Posted by email@example.com — Sun Jan 19 […]
- KLC carb schematicMy KLC carb dumps gas from a port just below the flange and at idle floods badly. The air screw has […]
- Carter fuel pump rebuild questionGuys, at minute 2:52 this guy says do not reuse these pieces. I didn't get any in my kit so is […]
- 1947-54 U18 RudderAnyone know if there's another rudder that will work for a 1950 U18? I know the original part n […]
- 16' special race boatsHow rare are the 16' special race boats? How do they handle compared to longer barrelbacks?Perf […]
- Scuff sand CPES before varnish?So I have my boat stained and sealed with CPES, now as I wait on that to cure, I'm trying to cl […]
- 1949 Chris Craft CustomCan anyone with experience give me advice on the ride and handling of a 20' Custom? Do they han […]
- 6 cylinder EnginesLooking for Correct years K, KA, KB, Kl KLC, KB KBL L were original.Thanks CjelStatistics: Posted by […]