I see this at shows all the time. A killer boat on a lame new trailer.Think about it, if your classic boat is going to spend most of its time on a trailer, and shown on a trailer shouldn’t the trailer be just as cool. That was the thinking behind Craig Hardwig’s display at the Sunnyland show this year. Well, here is you chance to go for it. Bob Moharter has this tasty fully restored 1946 EZ float trailer for sale on the trading dock, with an eye popping great price of only $500 bucks. That is way below the cost of the restoration….. It’s all restored with the same quality he has done for years. If only I lived near Nevada… Ahhhhhh!
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Leaking Fuel PumpI started up my 1930 Model 100 yesterday and thought I smelled gas. I should mention that this a 350 […]
- KL idleI posted my question by mistake to "Fiberglass Engines". Take a look and see if you can he […]
- Chris craft 9” nameplate starSearching for 9” cc nameplate starStatistics: Posted by John Reihan — Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 pm — Rep […]
- 1xe Transmission issueHello, about 4 yrs ago I had my transmission rebuilt that included new clutch disks and bearings. Af […]
- Chris Craft nameplate 9" starI need the star for the nine inch script that goes on the dash of a Riviera. Anybody know where I co […]
- 327F with Paragon 1 to 1Hello my name is Toni Pellegrin I’m new to This and any forums. I just acquired a 327F with a parago […]
- almost done my '57 Chris Craft Cruiser restoration, and seek final engine adviceI am close to completing the restoration of my 1957 Chris Craft 28’ Sedan Cruiser with flybridge. It […]
- 1962 17' CC Skier Cover?Hi guys - new here and have been hunting around a bunch. I'm looking for an ideal generic cover […]