Sorry for the lack of substance over the holiday. I just walked out the door on Friday and just got back in. I slept, and took apart a fuel system, and ate. That was it. And most importantly, I got 4 boats in the water.. Woohooo. More tomorrow.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Flipping 23 foot ContinentalToday we flipped the 1956 23 footer over , took less than an hour . Time for Laurie to pull bottom s […]
- Anybody Recognize This?Hi all. New to the forum. Picked up a barn find a year ago for basically nothing. 1951CC RR. Wife ge […]
- What are you working on during lock downs?Hi All , Just wanting to see how everyone is doing this winter and asking what you are working on th […]
- 1930 Gemmer Steering BoxShould I split this gearbox here and clean out the old lube so I can add the new lube? I'm not […]
- KFL exhaust manifold end cap wantedAny help would be greatly appreciatedStatistics: Posted by bertchr — Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:30 pm — Repl […]
- TRAILERLooking for a trailer for my "51 Chris Craft 18 Foot Riviera. Would prefer a two axial used uni […]
- Horn wiring - '59 Continental1959 Chris-Craft Continental; 18' - There is a wire that runs from the horn relay up to the hor […]
- Threaded drain plug...I’ve misplaced the threaded drain plug for our 33’ DE Cruiser. I thought it was a normal NPT 1/2” t( […]