Sorry for the lack of substance over the holiday. I just walked out the door on Friday and just got back in. I slept, and took apart a fuel system, and ate. That was it. And most importantly, I got 4 boats in the water.. Woohooo. More tomorrow.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- wire colors for a 1939 19 ft Barrel Back with a Mlooking for wire color code for a 1939 19 ft Barrel BackStatistics: Posted by dave@marineserviceunli […]
- 1948 Chris Craft Runabout Deluxe Storage CradleI have a 1948 Chris Craft Runabout Deluxe that I will be storing in a boathouse over the winter. I […]
- Swap KL Carb to downdraft carbHas anyone converted a KL motor from single updraft Zenith to a single downdraft carb? Thinking coul […]
- Bleaching Riviera center sectionAny recommendations on where to buy, brand, or type of bleach to be used on the mahogany centerboard […]
- 1956 21' Capri mysteryHi Boaters,Please help me identify why my C-C has double engine hatch doors instead of a single door […]
- Looking for restoration shops in WI areaHi all,Looking for recommendations on any shops that in/around the WI area. I need some topside work […]
- Side plank seam repairHello all,Been reading various posts on here. Trying to understand how best to repair/refinish these […]
- 1955 Chris Craft Capri fuelpumpI need a new fuel pump for a 1955 Chrysler Hemi. Any ideas where to find the correct one? I have a C […]