Sorry for the lack of substance over the holiday. I just walked out the door on Friday and just got back in. I slept, and took apart a fuel system, and ate. That was it. And most importantly, I got 4 boats in the water.. Woohooo. More tomorrow.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- K Engine 12V RewireHello:This is my first time posting. I have a 1961 18’ Chris Craft Sea Skiff with a 95 HP K engine. […]
- Leaking Fuel PumpI started up my 1930 Model 100 yesterday and thought I smelled gas. I should mention that this a 350 […]
- KL idleI posted my question by mistake to "Fiberglass Engines". Take a look and see if you can he […]
- Chris craft 9” nameplate starSearching for 9” cc nameplate starStatistics: Posted by John Reihan — Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 pm — Rep […]
- 1xe Transmission issueHello, about 4 yrs ago I had my transmission rebuilt that included new clutch disks and bearings. Af […]
- Chris Craft nameplate 9" starI need the star for the nine inch script that goes on the dash of a Riviera. Anybody know where I co […]
- 327F with Paragon 1 to 1Hello my name is Toni Pellegrin I’m new to This and any forums. I just acquired a 327F with a parago […]
- almost done my '57 Chris Craft Cruiser restoration, and seek final engine adviceI am close to completing the restoration of my 1957 Chris Craft 28’ Sedan Cruiser with flybridge. It […]