This is a Woody Boater exclusive! These very rare one of a kind On Golden Pond Treasures are about to be put on eBay. About to be is the key phrase here. The propeller used in the film that was damaged… Signed by Henry Fonda and Katharine Hepburn. By the way, this may be one of only two times that the two of them co autographed anything. The film On Golden Pond was the first time that the two had worked together. Also up for sale soon is a photo of well known Pat Curtin, the boat expert on the film and countless others. Pat was Hollywoods go to guy for anything related to water craft. The other one of two team autographs from Fonda and Hepburn known to exist. If you are the current owner of either one of the the two Thayer IV’s this is a must have and treasure to complete the story. And yes, Pat Curtin is the seller, so you can be double dog sure that you are getting the real stuff. Here is his email if you want to cheat the eBay gods. [email protected] Ask him about the Henry Fonda lithograph. It’s also rare and part of the film. More Woody Boat treasures to come.. Props from The Bruce Willis film “Striking Distance”, A Chris Craft map of the world, and tons more.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Stain color opinion?Hello there, being an opinion question, I'm sure there will be a hundred different answers...bu […]
- Clearcoat finishWhat are the latest thoughts on clearcoat finish on wood? Clearcoat over varnish work well? Dry clim […]
- hull const for new build in dry, low humidity climateWhat is the best method for hull/deck/sides build for dry AZ climate?The West epoxy system on planks […]
- Dwell Angle for KLCHi all, I have been adjusting the dwell angle on my KLC trying to solve an bogging issue at high rpm […]
- Bad coil?Having just been towed back home for the second time this year was not how I wanted to start my vaca […]
- Oil pressure dropAt the end of last season after the most use in 3 years my KL oil pressure dropped from 30 to 10 lbs […]
- Peacocks for engine block water drainageDoes anyone have a schematic drawing, picture, or accurate description of the locations of the stopc […]
- KLC Oil Cooler BypassHey all!FINALLY! I've got my boat running and in the water. 1951 Riviera. KLC Engine. I bypasse […]