This is a Woody Boater exclusive! These very rare one of a kind On Golden Pond Treasures are about to be put on eBay. About to be is the key phrase here. The propeller used in the film that was damaged… Signed by Henry Fonda and Katharine Hepburn. By the way, this may be one of only two times that the two of them co autographed anything. The film On Golden Pond was the first time that the two had worked together. Also up for sale soon is a photo of well known Pat Curtin, the boat expert on the film and countless others. Pat was Hollywoods go to guy for anything related to water craft. The other one of two team autographs from Fonda and Hepburn known to exist. If you are the current owner of either one of the the two Thayer IV’s this is a must have and treasure to complete the story. And yes, Pat Curtin is the seller, so you can be double dog sure that you are getting the real stuff. Here is his email if you want to cheat the eBay gods. firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask him about the Henry Fonda lithograph. It’s also rare and part of the film. More Woody Boat treasures to come.. Props from The Bruce Willis film “Striking Distance”, A Chris Craft map of the world, and tons more.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Leaking Fuel PumpI started up my 1930 Model 100 yesterday and thought I smelled gas. I should mention that this a 350 […]
- KL idleI posted my question by mistake to "Fiberglass Engines". Take a look and see if you can he […]
- Chris craft 9” nameplate starSearching for 9” cc nameplate starStatistics: Posted by John Reihan — Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 pm — Rep […]
- 1xe Transmission issueHello, about 4 yrs ago I had my transmission rebuilt that included new clutch disks and bearings. Af […]
- Chris Craft nameplate 9" starI need the star for the nine inch script that goes on the dash of a Riviera. Anybody know where I co […]
- 327F with Paragon 1 to 1Hello my name is Toni Pellegrin I’m new to This and any forums. I just acquired a 327F with a parago […]
- almost done my '57 Chris Craft Cruiser restoration, and seek final engine adviceI am close to completing the restoration of my 1957 Chris Craft 28’ Sedan Cruiser with flybridge. It […]
- 1962 17' CC Skier Cover?Hi guys - new here and have been hunting around a bunch. I'm looking for an ideal generic cover […]