At some point it comes down to duck tape, cinder blocks and a big hammer. Fellow Woody Boater Bjorn is at the Cinder block stage…… You can read all about here on Bjorn’s Beautiful Barrel Back Blog.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Trying to find Chris Craft Willow Gray PaintI have a 1960 Chris Craft Conqueror that, according to the hull card, shipped new with “Deck Paint W […]
- Finishing the hull CC semi enclosed 1951Hi, I am refinishing the hull. It was painted 10 years ago and in my ignorance I let the painter put […]
- K engine - no spark (1954 Sea Skiff)I have a 1954 CC Sea Skiff with a K engine that has not been run in about 4 years. About 5 years ago […]
- Sparton Corp. marine hornsHi,Anyone have a Sparton horn catalog or PDF of the various models for the mid 50's or 60' […]
- The Hull RegistryI had been a member in the past, and registered my hull in the registry. I just figured out how to g […]
- Prop Shaft support strutI am finally at the stage of fitting the prop shaft support strut to the rebuilt hull of my Capri. I […]
- Instrument Lights 1941 18' Deluxe UtilityMy 1941 18' Deluxe Utility has an Instrument Light switch on the dash, but no wiring beyond tha […]
- Mahogany speciesReplacing the mahogany plywood panels that form the inner walls of the cabin on my 1953 Sedan Cabin […]