November is U22 Month all over the country. We have made an agreement with Antique Boat Center and The Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club to each offer 5% off the sale price of a U22 this month. You must be a member of the club and have a coupon like on the the banner on the right on Woody Boater to get the additional discount. That’s 10% on top of a reduced U22athon sale price. So… why are we doing this? It’s a social marketing experiment. We want to test how the internet can spread communication. All while helping the classic boat community. Everybody wins. And if you are lucky, you may wind up with a U22 in your boat house. As an example. The 1940 Utility in the image above. That’s at a list of $49,000, with a sale price of $47,000 subtract an additional 10% and you are at $42,300. Antique Boat center has made it easy with putting all there U22’s on one page. Click here and start dream’n. This sale ends on November 22nd. Stay tuned. More U22 fun coming.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Anybody Recognize This?Hi all. New to the forum. Picked up a barn find a year ago for basically nothing. 1951CC RR. Wife ge […]
- What are you working on during lock downs?Hi All , Just wanting to see how everyone is doing this winter and asking what you are working on th […]
- 1930 Gemmer Steering BoxShould I split this gearbox here and clean out the old lube so I can add the new lube? I'm not […]
- KFL exhaust manifold end cap wantedAny help would be greatly appreciatedStatistics: Posted by bertchr — Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:30 pm — Repl […]
- TRAILERLooking for a trailer for my "51 Chris Craft 18 Foot Riviera. Would prefer a two axial used uni […]
- Horn wiring - '59 Continental1959 Chris-Craft Continental; 18' - There is a wire that runs from the horn relay up to the hor […]
- Threaded drain plug...I’ve misplaced the threaded drain plug for our 33’ DE Cruiser. I thought it was a normal NPT 1/2” t( […]
- 1947 18 foot utility restoration threadIt's about a boat out of water, so figured this was the appropriate place I figured it would be […]