November is U22 Month all over the country. We have made an agreement with Antique Boat Center and The Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club to each offer 5% off the sale price of a U22 this month. You must be a member of the club and have a coupon like on the the banner on the right on Woody Boater to get the additional discount. That’s 10% on top of a reduced U22athon sale price. So… why are we doing this? It’s a social marketing experiment. We want to test how the internet can spread communication. All while helping the classic boat community. Everybody wins. And if you are lucky, you may wind up with a U22 in your boat house. As an example. The 1940 Utility in the image above. That’s at a list of $49,000, with a sale price of $47,000 subtract an additional 10% and you are at $42,300. Antique Boat center has made it easy with putting all there U22’s on one page. Click here and start dream’n. This sale ends on November 22nd. Stay tuned. More U22 fun coming.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- KLC Numerous IssuesHeya all!After 9 years, I've finally put my 51 Riviera in the water! I've had it in the wa […]
- Preserving deck woodHave '56 Continental. The deck has been subjected to the elements, varnish is peeling, but the […]
- Stain color opinion?Hello there, being an opinion question, I'm sure there will be a hundred different answers...bu […]
- Clearcoat finishWhat are the latest thoughts on clearcoat finish on wood? Clearcoat over varnish work well? Dry clim […]
- hull const for new build in dry, low humidity climateWhat is the best method for hull/deck/sides build for dry AZ climate?The West epoxy system on planks […]
- Dwell Angle for KLCHi all, I have been adjusting the dwell angle on my KLC trying to solve an bogging issue at high rpm […]
- Bad coil?Having just been towed back home for the second time this year was not how I wanted to start my vaca […]
- Oil pressure dropAt the end of last season after the most use in 3 years my KL oil pressure dropped from 30 to 10 lbs […]