November is U22 Month all over the country. We have made an agreement with Antique Boat Center and The Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club to each offer 5% off the sale price of a U22 this month. You must be a member of the club and have a coupon like on the the banner on the right on Woody Boater to get the additional discount. That’s 10% on top of a reduced U22athon sale price. So… why are we doing this? It’s a social marketing experiment. We want to test how the internet can spread communication. All while helping the classic boat community. Everybody wins. And if you are lucky, you may wind up with a U22 in your boat house. As an example. The 1940 Utility in the image above. That’s at a list of $49,000, with a sale price of $47,000 subtract an additional 10% and you are at $42,300. Antique Boat center has made it easy with putting all there U22’s on one page. Click here and start dream’n. This sale ends on November 22nd. Stay tuned. More U22 fun coming.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Marjorie Merriweather Post Mar A LagoHello,Does anybody have any photographs or information regarding the Chris Craft that was owned by M […]
- Marjorie Merriweather Post Mar A LagoDoes anyone have any information of photographs of the Chris Craft that used to be owned by Marjorie […]
- Danenberg ForumHi,Don posted on his site that he may be no longer supporting his forum and it would be going away.I […]
- Stencils for post war painted on CC logo?Hello all, we are new to the site, recovering Thompson boaters that just brought home our first Chri […]
- Spark plug wiresGENTLEMEN,I AM LOOKING FOR PERIOD CORRECT SPARK PLUG WIRES ALONG WITH THE BRASS THUMP NUTS THAT WERE […]
- Need pattern for 38 CC deluxe runabout windshieldThis forum has been a great help in finding all the missing links in my restoration. Now I need a pa […]
- Bottom Paint on an 18' SportsmanI am at my wits end trying to figure out how to raise to rear of the boat enough to finish a bottom […]
- 1950 U18 rub rail trimAnyone have a source for the stainless/chrome rub rail trim for an 18' Sportsman? Or at least a […]