November is U22 Month all over the country. We have made an agreement with Antique Boat Center and The Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club to each offer 5% off the sale price of a U22 this month. You must be a member of the club and have a coupon like on the the banner on the right on Woody Boater to get the additional discount. That’s 10% on top of a reduced U22athon sale price. So… why are we doing this? It’s a social marketing experiment. We want to test how the internet can spread communication. All while helping the classic boat community. Everybody wins. And if you are lucky, you may wind up with a U22 in your boat house. As an example. The 1940 Utility in the image above. That’s at a list of $49,000, with a sale price of $47,000 subtract an additional 10% and you are at $42,300. Antique Boat center has made it easy with putting all there U22’s on one page. Click here and start dream’n. This sale ends on November 22nd. Stay tuned. More U22 fun coming.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- ZENITH CARB LEAKINGGENTLEMEN, MY ZENITH HIGH SPEED JET IS LEAKING FUEL.WHAT IS THE PACKING MATERIAL USED OR CAN I PURCH […]
- Looking for a Key Blank for my ‘36 RunaboutI’m hoping you guys can point me in the right direction on this one, as I’ve struck out finding a so […]
- Maiden Voyage-ish of Lake GirlWell, the day FINALLY arrived to pick up Lake Girl from Steve Bunda and bring her to her new home on […]
- Post-War Custom Hull ID NumbersOkay, things are still muddy about what my boat actually is. The consensus was that it may be home b […]
- 5200 paintDid some bottom seam filling with standard cure 5200. How long to wait until I can paint? Boat is ou […]
- Casting number for 1930 model 100 strutDoes anyone know the strut casting number for a 1930 model 100?Thanks.Statistics: Posted by Jim Godl […]
- Original paint colours for 1955 CapitanHello all. I've just purchased a 34-foot 1955 Capitan. Can anyone tell me what the original pai […]
- 6volt Horn RelayCould someone tell me if a Standard HR106 (3-pin) is the right horn relay to use with a 6 volt syste […]