Yesterday was a fun filled day at the Antique Boat Center Open House. The U22athon in in full sales mode and folks from all around showed up. You can visit the U22athon on the banner on the right. Remember, on top of the sales price. you get 5% off if you are a Woody Boater, and another 5% if you are a Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club member. 10% folks. That’s over $5,000 in some cases. This offer ends in a week! I hate to sound like Cal Worthington here. But as we said, this is a social marketing experiment. And it will end. Poof, gone! Just like that Cobra you could have bought back in the day for $2,000 bucks… history… vanished….
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- ZENITH CARB LEAKINGGENTLEMEN, MY ZENITH HIGH SPEED JET IS LEAKING FUEL.WHAT IS THE PACKING MATERIAL USED OR CAN I PURCH […]
- Looking for a Key Blank for my ‘36 RunaboutI’m hoping you guys can point me in the right direction on this one, as I’ve struck out finding a so […]
- Maiden Voyage-ish of Lake GirlWell, the day FINALLY arrived to pick up Lake Girl from Steve Bunda and bring her to her new home on […]
- Post-War Custom Hull ID NumbersOkay, things are still muddy about what my boat actually is. The consensus was that it may be home b […]
- 5200 paintDid some bottom seam filling with standard cure 5200. How long to wait until I can paint? Boat is ou […]
- Casting number for 1930 model 100 strutDoes anyone know the strut casting number for a 1930 model 100?Thanks.Statistics: Posted by Jim Godl […]
- Original paint colours for 1955 CapitanHello all. I've just purchased a 34-foot 1955 Capitan. Can anyone tell me what the original pai […]
- 6volt Horn RelayCould someone tell me if a Standard HR106 (3-pin) is the right horn relay to use with a 6 volt syste […]