Yesterday was a fun filled day at the Antique Boat Center Open House. The U22athon in in full sales mode and folks from all around showed up. You can visit the U22athon on the banner on the right. Remember, on top of the sales price. you get 5% off if you are a Woody Boater, and another 5% if you are a Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club member. 10% folks. That’s over $5,000 in some cases. This offer ends in a week! I hate to sound like Cal Worthington here. But as we said, this is a social marketing experiment. And it will end. Poof, gone! Just like that Cobra you could have bought back in the day for $2,000 bucks… history… vanished….
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Danenberg ForumHi,Don posted on his site that he may be no longer supporting his forum and it would be going away.I […]
- Stencils for post war painted on CC logo?Hello all, we are new to the site, recovering Thompson boaters that just brought home our first Chri […]
- Spark plug wiresGENTLEMEN,I AM LOOKING FOR PERIOD CORRECT SPARK PLUG WIRES ALONG WITH THE BRASS THUMP NUTS THAT WERE […]
- Need pattern for 38 CC deluxe runabout windshieldThis forum has been a great help in finding all the missing links in my restoration. Now I need a pa […]
- Bottom Paint on an 18' SportsmanI am at my wits end trying to figure out how to raise to rear of the boat enough to finish a bottom […]
- 1950 U18 rub rail trimAnyone have a source for the stainless/chrome rub rail trim for an 18' Sportsman? Or at least a […]
- Looking for Copies of Technical Drawings for My RunaboutGents,Is there a source for technical drawings for my 1936 Runabout? I’m just looking for a copy of […]
- Squeak in Chris-Craft KI was running our '48 Deluxe down Keuka Lake to pull it out for the season and I heard this squ […]