Yesterday was a fun filled day at the Antique Boat Center Open House. The U22athon in in full sales mode and folks from all around showed up. You can visit the U22athon on the banner on the right. Remember, on top of the sales price. you get 5% off if you are a Woody Boater, and another 5% if you are a Chris-Craft Antique Boat Club member. 10% folks. That’s over $5,000 in some cases. This offer ends in a week! I hate to sound like Cal Worthington here. But as we said, this is a social marketing experiment. And it will end. Poof, gone! Just like that Cobra you could have bought back in the day for $2,000 bucks… history… vanished….
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- carb wedges for chrysler hemi (m 45)I am totally rebuilding 1956 cc capri 21 ft Now working new deck beams, hatches and deck. This boat […]
- Trying to find Chris Craft Willow Gray PaintI have a 1960 Chris Craft Conqueror that, according to the hull card, shipped new with “Deck Paint W […]
- Finishing the hull CC semi enclosed 1951Hi, I am refinishing the hull. It was painted 10 years ago and in my ignorance I let the painter put […]
- K engine - no spark (1954 Sea Skiff)I have a 1954 CC Sea Skiff with a K engine that has not been run in about 4 years. About 5 years ago […]
- Sparton Corp. marine hornsHi,Anyone have a Sparton horn catalog or PDF of the various models for the mid 50's or 60' […]
- The Hull RegistryI had been a member in the past, and registered my hull in the registry. I just figured out how to g […]
- Prop Shaft support strutI am finally at the stage of fitting the prop shaft support strut to the rebuilt hull of my Capri. I […]
- Instrument Lights 1941 18' Deluxe UtilityMy 1941 18' Deluxe Utility has an Instrument Light switch on the dash, but no wiring beyond tha […]