I know we go on and on sometimes about certain boats. And yes when you are at a show certain boats pop out at you and take your heart away for a second. But then it all passes. We have all been there. But in this case, no words written or multi megabyte image can describe this magnificent boat. It’s like trying to describe the Grand Canyon in text and a photo. Until you have been there, and experience it. You just don’t get it. So.. I have seen this boat in person and named it Woody Boater Boat of the year last year. I have used the image as the Pope Aquamobile, and drooled on every square inch of it. If you have been to MT. Dora in the past two years, you know this special Riva Aquarama, if you have been on youtube you have drooled on the restoration done back in Europe. There is not one thing that this magnificent boat does not have. History, Craftsmanship, power, art, design….and most of all presence. It just takes your breath away. And it can be yours. You can tow it home and park it in your garage… OK in your museum… If you are interested, the auction is coming up fast. The banner on the right side of this page will take you to the info on the auction or click here . And if you click here you can find out more about the boat. And if you are going to see the boat in person you may want to wear these, click here... Here is one of the Videos on Youtube.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Anybody Recognize This?Hi all. New to the forum. Picked up a barn find a year ago for basically nothing. 1951CC RR. Wife ge […]
- What are you working on during lock downs?Hi All , Just wanting to see how everyone is doing this winter and asking what you are working on th […]
- 1930 Gemmer Steering BoxShould I split this gearbox here and clean out the old lube so I can add the new lube? I'm not […]
- KFL exhaust manifold end cap wantedAny help would be greatly appreciatedStatistics: Posted by bertchr — Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:30 pm — Repl […]
- TRAILERLooking for a trailer for my "51 Chris Craft 18 Foot Riviera. Would prefer a two axial used uni […]
- Horn wiring - '59 Continental1959 Chris-Craft Continental; 18' - There is a wire that runs from the horn relay up to the hor […]
- Threaded drain plug...I’ve misplaced the threaded drain plug for our 33’ DE Cruiser. I thought it was a normal NPT 1/2” t( […]
- 1947 18 foot utility restoration threadIt's about a boat out of water, so figured this was the appropriate place I figured it would be […]