I know we go on and on sometimes about certain boats. And yes when you are at a show certain boats pop out at you and take your heart away for a second. But then it all passes. We have all been there. But in this case, no words written or multi megabyte image can describe this magnificent boat. It’s like trying to describe the Grand Canyon in text and a photo. Until you have been there, and experience it. You just don’t get it. So.. I have seen this boat in person and named it Woody Boater Boat of the year last year. I have used the image as the Pope Aquamobile, and drooled on every square inch of it. If you have been to MT. Dora in the past two years, you know this special Riva Aquarama, if you have been on youtube you have drooled on the restoration done back in Europe. There is not one thing that this magnificent boat does not have. History, Craftsmanship, power, art, design….and most of all presence. It just takes your breath away. And it can be yours. You can tow it home and park it in your garage… OK in your museum… If you are interested, the auction is coming up fast. The banner on the right side of this page will take you to the info on the auction or click here . And if you click here you can find out more about the boat. And if you are going to see the boat in person you may want to wear these, click here... Here is one of the Videos on Youtube.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- K engine distributor shaft and oil pumpDear Reader,I am attempting to install a refurbished distributor into a 1947 K engine powering a 194 […]
- KL stalling issueHave a KL (1956) which is giving me fits. It runs fine out on the lake at all speeds for a few minut […]
- 55' Holiday, does this look right?Hello all! My wife and i joined the club and are in the process of looking for a CC to take home. I […]
- Riviera hirnWhat would be the correct horn for a riviera??Statistics: Posted by John Reihan — Thu Sep 17, 2020 6 […]
- Restoring DeckI am about to start on the deck of my "51-18 foot Riviera and need to buy marine grade plywood […]
- 1941 16' deluxe hatch supportA few years ago (10) I damaged my hatch and gave it to a friend that was a good craftsman to repair […]
- Pre war Chris Craft welting/Piping configuration?I am interested to know where the welting was on pre war, 1939 17’ deluxe utility cushions. All 4 si […]
- Gel Coat, Marine Paint, or Varnish for '63 ConstellationHello all, I have stripped my 1963 46' Constellation down to bare wood from the deck, down. The […]