I know we go on and on sometimes about certain boats. And yes when you are at a show certain boats pop out at you and take your heart away for a second. But then it all passes. We have all been there. But in this case, no words written or multi megabyte image can describe this magnificent boat. It’s like trying to describe the Grand Canyon in text and a photo. Until you have been there, and experience it. You just don’t get it. So.. I have seen this boat in person and named it Woody Boater Boat of the year last year. I have used the image as the Pope Aquamobile, and drooled on every square inch of it. If you have been to MT. Dora in the past two years, you know this special Riva Aquarama, if you have been on youtube you have drooled on the restoration done back in Europe. There is not one thing that this magnificent boat does not have. History, Craftsmanship, power, art, design….and most of all presence. It just takes your breath away. And it can be yours. You can tow it home and park it in your garage… OK in your museum… If you are interested, the auction is coming up fast. The banner on the right side of this page will take you to the info on the auction or click here . And if you click here you can find out more about the boat. And if you are going to see the boat in person you may want to wear these, click here... Here is one of the Videos on Youtube.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Blow ByI have noticed an increase in exhaust fumes in the front cockpit of my 1941 19’ Custom with M engine […]
- 6V to 12V Generator conversionI have a 1950 CC Sportsman (18ft) and recently upgraded from a 6V to a 12V generator. The work was d […]
- Water pump changeI have a 1957 CC Sedan with 2 KLO engines. Was considering swapping out the Sherwood brass gear impe […]
- Where have all the True Experts Gone?I'm not trying to start something here but I'm noticing a trend that's not good for t […]
- ski pole for 327FDoes anyone have drawings/pics or details of how the ski tow mounted to the 327F?Statistics: Posted […]
- Cabin window leak and sealThe base of this window has a pretty large separation that looks like it should either be sealed wit […]
- Pull switch knobs pre war?Which ones would have been correct? The smooth chrome ones or the dished ones with a grain pattern i […]
- Opinions needed on how to repairCan I get y'all's opinion on to make this repair? There was a butt block behind these plan […]