I know we go on and on sometimes about certain boats. And yes when you are at a show certain boats pop out at you and take your heart away for a second. But then it all passes. We have all been there. But in this case, no words written or multi megabyte image can describe this magnificent boat. It’s like trying to describe the Grand Canyon in text and a photo. Until you have been there, and experience it. You just don’t get it. So.. I have seen this boat in person and named it Woody Boater Boat of the year last year. I have used the image as the Pope Aquamobile, and drooled on every square inch of it. If you have been to MT. Dora in the past two years, you know this special Riva Aquarama, if you have been on youtube you have drooled on the restoration done back in Europe. There is not one thing that this magnificent boat does not have. History, Craftsmanship, power, art, design….and most of all presence. It just takes your breath away. And it can be yours. You can tow it home and park it in your garage… OK in your museum… If you are interested, the auction is coming up fast. The banner on the right side of this page will take you to the info on the auction or click here . And if you click here you can find out more about the boat. And if you are going to see the boat in person you may want to wear these, click here... Here is one of the Videos on Youtube.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 5200 paintDid some bottom seam filling with standard cure 5200. How long to wait until I can paint? Boat is ou […]
- Casting number for 1930 model 100 strutDoes anyone know the strut casting number for a 1930 model 100?Thanks.Statistics: Posted by Jim Godl […]
- Original paint colours for 1955 CapitanHello all. I've just purchased a 34-foot 1955 Capitan. Can anyone tell me what the original pai […]
- 6volt Horn RelayCould someone tell me if a Standard HR106 (3-pin) is the right horn relay to use with a 6 volt syste […]
- Sportsman folding top?Chris-Craft’s 1951 price schedule lists a “folding top with side curtains” as an option for the 17’ […]
- InteriorGENTLEMAN,BACK IN 1941 IT SAID TO USE OLIVE OIL TO KEEP SEATS SOFT. TODAY WHAT IS THE BEST FOR ORIGI […]
- Vinyl letteringGENTLEMEN,HOW DO YOU REMOVE VINYL LETTERING OFF THE TRANSOM OF A VARNISHED WOODEN BOAT WITHOUT MESSI […]
- Carter WCFB Base GasketsI had my Carter WCFB carburetor rebuilt but having a hard time finding the gaskets that went between […]