I know we go on and on sometimes about certain boats. And yes when you are at a show certain boats pop out at you and take your heart away for a second. But then it all passes. We have all been there. But in this case, no words written or multi megabyte image can describe this magnificent boat. It’s like trying to describe the Grand Canyon in text and a photo. Until you have been there, and experience it. You just don’t get it. So.. I have seen this boat in person and named it Woody Boater Boat of the year last year. I have used the image as the Pope Aquamobile, and drooled on every square inch of it. If you have been to MT. Dora in the past two years, you know this special Riva Aquarama, if you have been on youtube you have drooled on the restoration done back in Europe. There is not one thing that this magnificent boat does not have. History, Craftsmanship, power, art, design….and most of all presence. It just takes your breath away. And it can be yours. You can tow it home and park it in your garage… OK in your museum… If you are interested, the auction is coming up fast. The banner on the right side of this page will take you to the info on the auction or click here . And if you click here you can find out more about the boat. And if you are going to see the boat in person you may want to wear these, click here... Here is one of the Videos on Youtube.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Finishing the hull CC semi enclosed 1951Hi, I am refinishing the hull. It was painted 10 years ago and in my ignorance I let the painter put […]
- K engine - no spark (1954 Sea Skiff)I have a 1954 CC Sea Skiff with a K engine that has not been run in about 4 years. About 5 years ago […]
- Sparton Corp. marine hornsHi,Anyone have a Sparton horn catalog or PDF of the various models for the mid 50's or 60' […]
- The Hull RegistryI had been a member in the past, and registered my hull in the registry. I just figured out how to g […]
- Prop Shaft support strutI am finally at the stage of fitting the prop shaft support strut to the rebuilt hull of my Capri. I […]
- Instrument Lights 1941 18' Deluxe UtilityMy 1941 18' Deluxe Utility has an Instrument Light switch on the dash, but no wiring beyond tha […]
- Mahogany speciesReplacing the mahogany plywood panels that form the inner walls of the cabin on my 1953 Sedan Cabin […]
- Spining ScrewsI have been tightening and replacing fasteners this PM on a '47 CC Sportsman. The seats have a […]