I found this great story on Double Take, a Cobra that was redesigned and built new…with a different hull. I saw it at Tavaras last year, and it is truly an amazing craft. By the way.. Tavaras is only 2 months away..An amazing show put on by the Sunnyland Chapter of the ACBS… Biggest show of the year! wooohoooooo! The story.. Here… from Sponberg Yacht Design is very thorough. Enjoy..
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 1939 CC Deluxe Utility wiring diagramI got this boat as a gray boat with all the hardware and running gear disassembled and piled up in t […]
- Aft Nav light fitting and light poleI am looking for info on the connection between the light pole and light power lead and the hull fit […]
- Blow ByI have noticed an increase in exhaust fumes in the front cockpit of my 1941 19’ Custom with M engine […]
- 6V to 12V Generator conversionI have a 1950 CC Sportsman (18ft) and recently upgraded from a 6V to a 12V generator. The work was d […]
- Water pump changeI have a 1957 CC Sedan with 2 KLO engines. Was considering swapping out the Sherwood brass gear impe […]
- Where have all the True Experts Gone?I'm not trying to start something here but I'm noticing a trend that's not good for t […]
- ski pole for 327FDoes anyone have drawings/pics or details of how the ski tow mounted to the 327F?Statistics: Posted […]
- Cabin window leak and sealThe base of this window has a pretty large separation that looks like it should either be sealed wit […]