Here ya go, thanks again to fellow Woody Boater Herb Pocklington, a very old shot of Christopher Smith with some Chris Craft girls. You can take your own shot with Christopher Smith..AAAND Gar Wood up in Michigan in June for the dedication of there statue. But first send a little coin action to the gang building the statue. That way young beauties will surround you as well.. Beats the stock market.. at least you will know that your money is been turned into something that will hold up.. If you missed the story at the start of the week. Here is one more chance.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- how to remove the mast on a 32'constalatonhow to remove the mast on a 32' constellationStatistics: Posted by email@example.com — Sun Jan 19 […]
- KLC carb schematicMy KLC carb dumps gas from a port just below the flange and at idle floods badly. The air screw has […]
- Carter fuel pump rebuild questionGuys, at minute 2:52 this guy says do not reuse these pieces. I didn't get any in my kit so is […]
- 1947-54 U18 RudderAnyone know if there's another rudder that will work for a 1950 U18? I know the original part n […]
- 16' special race boatsHow rare are the 16' special race boats? How do they handle compared to longer barrelbacks?Perf […]
- Scuff sand CPES before varnish?So I have my boat stained and sealed with CPES, now as I wait on that to cure, I'm trying to cl […]
- 1949 Chris Craft CustomCan anyone with experience give me advice on the ride and handling of a 20' Custom? Do they han […]
- 6 cylinder EnginesLooking for Correct years K, KA, KB, Kl KLC, KB KBL L were original.Thanks CjelStatistics: Posted by […]