Here ya go, thanks again to fellow Woody Boater Herb Pocklington, a very old shot of Christopher Smith with some Chris Craft girls. You can take your own shot with Christopher Smith..AAAND Gar Wood up in Michigan in June for the dedication of there statue. But first send a little coin action to the gang building the statue. That way young beauties will surround you as well.. Beats the stock market.. at least you will know that your money is been turned into something that will hold up.. If you missed the story at the start of the week. Here is one more chance.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Looking for Copies of Technical Drawings for My RunaboutGents,Is there a source for technical drawings for my 1936 Runabout? I’m just looking for a copy of […]
- Squeak in Chris-Craft KI was running our '48 Deluxe down Keuka Lake to pull it out for the season and I heard this squ […]
- 1940 Deluxe SteeringCan a postwar steering box replace a 1940 type, and if so, are there any pitfalls?Statistics: Posted […]
- Fire extinguisher bracket fastenersGENTLEMEN,WHAT WERE THE SCREWS USED FOR FASTENING FIRE EXTINGUISHER BRACKET ON 1941 BARRELBACKS ? TH […]
- GLV305 Compression questionHello All,I have recently picked up a 1978 17' Lancer Stinger with a GM based 305 motor. (1977 […]
- New Guy - I Come Bearing Gifts!Hello All,New member here! I joined because I am the new owner of a 1978 Chris Craft, 17', Lanc […]
- Steering boxGentlemen,does the steering box on 1941 barrelbacks have any type of adjustment that can be made on […]
- 1953ish 23' sea skiffI am in the process of having our '53 sea skiff (22 ft) rebuilt. I'd like to replace the i […]