If you read this past Brass Bell, you no doubt read the article on fellow Woody Boater Mike Mayer, well here is your chance to see him live.. In person… Mike is Chapter President of the Columbia Willamette Chapter of the ACBS, and this weekend is there big show… For those of you that are not into rubbing shoulders with celebs.. Our very own Texx will be there and be playing the role of Paparazzi..This show is always fun, and chocked full of nice boats. It’s a very active club in an amazing setting. So if you are within a couple thousand miles of Portland. It’s worth the trip. Click here to go to there web site and find out more.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Dry Weight of a Sportsman and Barrel BackHiI am trying to find out the dry weight for a 42 19' Barrel Back and a 39 U22 22' Sportsm […]
- 1940 KB triple carb 131 HPHelp, I'm at 3000 ft elevation, restored 1940 17ft custom, rebuilt KB 131 HP with triple carb, […]
- 1956 KLC Exhaust ElbowIs it possible to have these exhaust elbows refurbished? Mine is cast. Wondering if I could send it […]
- Unable to Post PicturesHey All,At some point over the last few months I have lost the ability to post pictures. When I “add […]
- Looking for Help Identifying Distributor Cap & RotorI ran to Napa this morning to grab an extra cap and rotor for my 1952 ML engine but I came home empt […]
- 1956 Capri - Dash control questionDeletedStatistics: Posted by brent.gafford — Thu May 21, 2020 1:03 pm — Replies 3 — Views 132 […]
- Bow light stamping? Can’t make out the lettersI’ve got this bow light I’m getting ready to put up on eBay and I can’t quite make out the stamping […]
- New trailerI may need to finally get a trailer for my 1953 33' Sedan Cabin cruiser; tired of getting horse […]