If you read this past Brass Bell, you no doubt read the article on fellow Woody Boater Mike Mayer, well here is your chance to see him live.. In person… Mike is Chapter President of the Columbia Willamette Chapter of the ACBS, and this weekend is there big show… For those of you that are not into rubbing shoulders with celebs.. Our very own Texx will be there and be playing the role of Paparazzi..This show is always fun, and chocked full of nice boats. It’s a very active club in an amazing setting. So if you are within a couple thousand miles of Portland. It’s worth the trip. Click here to go to there web site and find out more.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 1954 22ft Sea Skiff Displacement weightDoes anyone know how much a 22 ft Sea Skiff weighs? Thx. MikeStatistics: Posted by mcashman53 — Mon […]
- Hand turning a Chris Craft K engineI recently "rescued" a really nice 1954 CC Sea Skiff (22ft) that just needs some TLC. I kn […]
- Stewart Warner temp gaugeLooking for a replacement Stewart Warner temp gauge for my 1950 CC 18ft, 95hp KStatistics: Posted by […]
- Three's a CrowdI installed a new starter motor on my KLC this fall. The starter is great and spins the engine bette […]
- Internal marine engine corrosionFolks I am a pilot familiar with SEL/MEL apposed air-cooled aviation engines where prescribed annual […]
- Making new Toe Rails 1949 u22Does anyone have experience remaking toe rails. What would be the most efficient method?Statistics: […]
- Different varnishes on same boat?Hey guys, I'm sure someone has done this before, just curious of any red flags that may make me […]
- how to remove the mast on a 32'constalatonhow to remove the mast on a 32' constellationStatistics: Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org — Sun Jan 19 […]