If you read this past Brass Bell, you no doubt read the article on fellow Woody Boater Mike Mayer, well here is your chance to see him live.. In person… Mike is Chapter President of the Columbia Willamette Chapter of the ACBS, and this weekend is there big show… For those of you that are not into rubbing shoulders with celebs.. Our very own Texx will be there and be playing the role of Paparazzi..This show is always fun, and chocked full of nice boats. It’s a very active club in an amazing setting. So if you are within a couple thousand miles of Portland. It’s worth the trip. Click here to go to there web site and find out more.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 1930 26' model 111 CC "Contessa"ISO: strut for Contessa. Any ideas are helpful. I have to Contact Bud @ it.Statistics: Posted by pet […]
- Translucent banjo steering wheelI have a studebaker banjo steering wheel on my riviera. Over time, the translucence has been painted […]
- 21' capri deck replacementJust installed new deck on 21' 1956 capri. Would greatly appreciate some advice on routing the […]
- Rudder Stuffing Box 18Ft Sea SkiffI tried looking through the archives, couldn’t find exact info, anyone have instructions and packing […]
- KL exteriot coolant lineHave a '56 KL. It has a coolant line that runs fron the front of cylinder head to carb mount on […]
- Adding Masthead Light for a 1953 Chris Craft ConquerorHello, I just acquired a 52' 1953 Chris Craft Conqueror. I am trying to get her to Colreg stand […]
- Crack in keel by rudderHello all,I will try to grab a picture once i can get a good shot. But going through a few things, i […]
- Swim/boarding ladderI’m looking for plans/specs to build a swim ladder for our sportsman. Saw it in classic boat hardwar […]