If you read this past Brass Bell, you no doubt read the article on fellow Woody Boater Mike Mayer, well here is your chance to see him live.. In person… Mike is Chapter President of the Columbia Willamette Chapter of the ACBS, and this weekend is there big show… For those of you that are not into rubbing shoulders with celebs.. Our very own Texx will be there and be playing the role of Paparazzi..This show is always fun, and chocked full of nice boats. It’s a very active club in an amazing setting. So if you are within a couple thousand miles of Portland. It’s worth the trip. Click here to go to there web site and find out more.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- KL stalling issueHave a KL (1956) which is giving me fits. It runs fine out on the lake at all speeds for a few minut […]
- 55' Holiday, does this look right?Hello all! My wife and i joined the club and are in the process of looking for a CC to take home. I […]
- Riviera hirnWhat would be the correct horn for a riviera??Statistics: Posted by John Reihan — Thu Sep 17, 2020 6 […]
- Restoring DeckI am about to start on the deck of my "51-18 foot Riviera and need to buy marine grade plywood […]
- 1941 16' deluxe hatch supportA few years ago (10) I damaged my hatch and gave it to a friend that was a good craftsman to repair […]
- Pre war Chris Craft welting/Piping configuration?I am interested to know where the welting was on pre war, 1939 17’ deluxe utility cushions. All 4 si […]
- Gel Coat, Marine Paint, or Varnish for '63 ConstellationHello all, I have stripped my 1963 46' Constellation down to bare wood from the deck, down. The […]
- 1959 283 Tachometer off by 30%I recently bought a 1959 Ski Boat with the flywheel forward 283. Carburetor needed a complete rebuil […]