If you read this past Brass Bell, you no doubt read the article on fellow Woody Boater Mike Mayer, well here is your chance to see him live.. In person… Mike is Chapter President of the Columbia Willamette Chapter of the ACBS, and this weekend is there big show… For those of you that are not into rubbing shoulders with celebs.. Our very own Texx will be there and be playing the role of Paparazzi..This show is always fun, and chocked full of nice boats. It’s a very active club in an amazing setting. So if you are within a couple thousand miles of Portland. It’s worth the trip. Click here to go to there web site and find out more.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Looking for Copies of Technical Drawings for My RunaboutGents,Is there a source for technical drawings for my 1936 Runabout? I’m just looking for a copy of […]
- Squeak in Chris-Craft KI was running our '48 Deluxe down Keuka Lake to pull it out for the season and I heard this squ […]
- 1940 Deluxe SteeringCan a postwar steering box replace a 1940 type, and if so, are there any pitfalls?Statistics: Posted […]
- Fire extinguisher bracket fastenersGENTLEMEN,WHAT WERE THE SCREWS USED FOR FASTENING FIRE EXTINGUISHER BRACKET ON 1941 BARRELBACKS ? TH […]
- GLV305 Compression questionHello All,I have recently picked up a 1978 17' Lancer Stinger with a GM based 305 motor. (1977 […]
- New Guy - I Come Bearing Gifts!Hello All,New member here! I joined because I am the new owner of a 1978 Chris Craft, 17', Lanc […]
- Steering boxGentlemen,does the steering box on 1941 barrelbacks have any type of adjustment that can be made on […]
- 1953ish 23' sea skiffI am in the process of having our '53 sea skiff (22 ft) rebuilt. I'd like to replace the i […]