Nooooo! We are not creating a new sit com. Thank god.. But for the next few days Woody Boater and the Woody Boatress will be in Hollywood. Any cool boats in LA LA Land? email away. We will be reporting live-ish until Wednesday. Texx will be reporting from Portland. It’s a western theme weekend. Then on Thursday we are off to CLAYTON NY to the big auction. Stay tuned, it might get a tad wacky and off topic..
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Carter fuel pump rebuild questionGuys, at minute 2:52 this guy says do not reuse these pieces. I didn't get any in my kit so is […]
- 1947-54 U18 RudderAnyone know if there's another rudder that will work for a 1950 U18? I know the original part n […]
- 16' special race boatsHow rare are the 16' special race boats? How do they handle compared to longer barrelbacks?Perf […]
- Scuff sand CPES before varnish?So I have my boat stained and sealed with CPES, now as I wait on that to cure, I'm trying to cl […]
- 1949 Chris Craft CustomCan anyone with experience give me advice on the ride and handling of a 20' Custom? Do they han […]
- 6 cylinder EnginesLooking for Correct years K, KA, KB, Kl KLC, KB KBL L were original.Thanks CjelStatistics: Posted by […]
- CPES vs. Interlux 1026 sealerI'm sure there will be varying opinions on this, but what is the safest route to take to seal a […]
- Marjorie Merriweather Post Mar A LagoHello,Does anybody have any photographs or information regarding the Chris Craft that was owned by M […]