Nooooo! We are not creating a new sit com. Thank god.. But for the next few days Woody Boater and the Woody Boatress will be in Hollywood. Any cool boats in LA LA Land? email away. We will be reporting live-ish until Wednesday. Texx will be reporting from Portland. It’s a western theme weekend. Then on Thursday we are off to CLAYTON NY to the big auction. Stay tuned, it might get a tad wacky and off topic..
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- oil leakHello, I was wondering if anyone has an idea of what is causing oil to pool on the top of the cylind […]
- 1937 17' Deluxe strutI'm in the process of restoring #71171 which came without the strut, shaft and shaft log. where […]
- trailer bunk placement for a 24' Sea-SkiffI would like to know the correct distance from the keel to mount the inner bunks that run from the t […]
- 1958 Continental white paintI’m restoring a 1958 Continental 21 foot. I’m on my 4 coat of varnish , and going to start working o […]
- What is this adjustment knob on water pump?I'm getting a KBL up and running. I noticed an adjustment knob on the water pump. I've rea […]
- Air in fuel bowlLast weekend on a cruise the M engine died when I pulled back to idle. I flooded the engine trying t […]
- Front and rear deck re varnishing.Preparing to revarnish both decks and upper rails. All hardware is off except windshield and lifting […]
- Rebuild or RepowerI'm the proud owner of a 1961 Chris Craft Constellation 36' with an interesting history. T […]