It’s a beautiful day here in Reedville Virginia Water is flat as a pancake…mmmmm breakfast…. and I am not on the road. I’m on Betsy and prepping for the big Reedville Antique Boat Show on the 11th of September. We need boats if anyone is so inclined. It’s a small fun show that takes over the town. So get out the sunscreen and turn off your computer.. Everything can wait…Unless it’s Warner Auction stuff, then for gods sake drop everything..
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 16' special race boatsHow rare are the 16' special race boats? How do they handle compared to longer barrelbacks?Perf […]
- 16' special race boatsHow rare are the 16' special race boats? Does the short length hurt their ride? How do they rid […]
- Scuff sand CPES before varnish?So I have my boat stained and sealed with CPES, now as I wait on that to cure, I'm trying to cl […]
- 1949 Chris Craft CustomCan anyone with experience give me advice on the ride and handling of a 20' Custom? Do they han […]
- 6 cylinder EnginesLooking for Correct years K, KA, KB, Kl KLC, KB KBL L were original.Thanks CjelStatistics: Posted by […]
- CPES vs. Interlux 1026 sealerI'm sure there will be varying opinions on this, but what is the safest route to take to seal a […]
- Marjorie Merriweather Post Mar A LagoHello,Does anybody have any photographs or information regarding the Chris Craft that was owned by M […]
- Marjorie Merriweather Post Mar A LagoDoes anyone have any information of photographs of the Chris Craft that used to be owned by Marjorie […]