It’s a beautiful day here in Reedville Virginia Water is flat as a pancake…mmmmm breakfast…. and I am not on the road. I’m on Betsy and prepping for the big Reedville Antique Boat Show on the 11th of September. We need boats if anyone is so inclined. It’s a small fun show that takes over the town. So get out the sunscreen and turn off your computer.. Everything can wait…Unless it’s Warner Auction stuff, then for gods sake drop everything..
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Squeak in Chris-Craft KI was running our '48 Deluxe down Keuka Lake to pull it out for the season and I heard this squ […]
- 1940 Deluxe SteeringCan a postwar steering box replace a 1940 type, and if so, are there any pitfalls?Statistics: Posted […]
- Fire extinguisher bracket fastenersGENTLEMEN,WHAT WERE THE SCREWS USED FOR FASTENING FIRE EXTINGUISHER BRACKET ON 1941 BARRELBACKS ? TH […]
- GLV305 Compression questionHello All,I have recently picked up a 1978 17' Lancer Stinger with a GM based 305 motor. (1977 […]
- New Guy - I Come Bearing Gifts!Hello All,New member here! I joined because I am the new owner of a 1978 Chris Craft, 17', Lanc […]
- Steering boxGentlemen,does the steering box on 1941 barrelbacks have any type of adjustment that can be made on […]
- 1953ish 23' sea skiffI am in the process of having our '53 sea skiff (22 ft) rebuilt. I'd like to replace the i […]
- Cut tacksWhat size copper cut tacks were used in 1941 hidem strips and how far apart.thanks JakeStatistics: P […]