It’s a beautiful day here in Reedville Virginia Water is flat as a pancake…mmmmm breakfast…. and I am not on the road. I’m on Betsy and prepping for the big Reedville Antique Boat Show on the 11th of September. We need boats if anyone is so inclined. It’s a small fun show that takes over the town. So get out the sunscreen and turn off your computer.. Everything can wait…Unless it’s Warner Auction stuff, then for gods sake drop everything..
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Hand turning a Chris Craft K engineI recently "rescued" a really nice 1954 CC Sea Skiff (22ft) that just needs some TLC. I kn […]
- Stewart Warner temp gaugeLooking for a replacement Stewart Warner temp gauge for my 1950 CC 18ft, 95hp KStatistics: Posted by […]
- Three's a CrowdI installed a new starter motor on my KLC this fall. The starter is great and spins the engine bette […]
- Internal marine engine corrosionFolks I am a pilot familiar with SEL/MEL apposed air-cooled aviation engines where prescribed annual […]
- Making new Toe Rails 1949 u22Does anyone have experience remaking toe rails. What would be the most efficient method?Statistics: […]
- Different varnishes on same boat?Hey guys, I'm sure someone has done this before, just curious of any red flags that may make me […]
- how to remove the mast on a 32'constalatonhow to remove the mast on a 32' constellationStatistics: Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org — Sun Jan 19 […]
- KLC carb schematicMy KLC carb dumps gas from a port just below the flange and at idle floods badly. The air screw has […]