It’s a beautiful day here in Reedville Virginia Water is flat as a pancake…mmmmm breakfast…. and I am not on the road. I’m on Betsy and prepping for the big Reedville Antique Boat Show on the 11th of September. We need boats if anyone is so inclined. It’s a small fun show that takes over the town. So get out the sunscreen and turn off your computer.. Everything can wait…Unless it’s Warner Auction stuff, then for gods sake drop everything..
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Finishing the hull CC semi enclosed 1951Hi, I am refinishing the hull. It was painted 10 years ago and in my ignorance I let the painter put […]
- K engine - no spark (1954 Sea Skiff)I have a 1954 CC Sea Skiff with a K engine that has not been run in about 4 years. About 5 years ago […]
- Sparton Corp. marine hornsHi,Anyone have a Sparton horn catalog or PDF of the various models for the mid 50's or 60' […]
- The Hull RegistryI had been a member in the past, and registered my hull in the registry. I just figured out how to g […]
- Prop Shaft support strutI am finally at the stage of fitting the prop shaft support strut to the rebuilt hull of my Capri. I […]
- Instrument Lights 1941 18' Deluxe UtilityMy 1941 18' Deluxe Utility has an Instrument Light switch on the dash, but no wiring beyond tha […]
- Mahogany speciesReplacing the mahogany plywood panels that form the inner walls of the cabin on my 1953 Sedan Cabin […]
- Spining ScrewsI have been tightening and replacing fasteners this PM on a '47 CC Sportsman. The seats have a […]