Late breaking, because I am late in breaking the news because we have been setting up for the big Reedville show. We got the news around noon today FIRST and have been scooped by the boat buzz only because there is no service at the show location.. . Darn boat buzz. Get a life Bill! Anywho.. Stay tuned to the Mecum auction site this week, they are starting to add the boats on. More to come as the week goes on click here and you can go right to the site.. Ohhhhhhhh! This is gonna cost me.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Boat drawingsDoes anyone have a contact of someone who will render an artistic drawing of the profile of a boat l […]
- 327F possible wrong dipstick?If overfilled, will a 327F weep oil from somewhere? If I fill to the full line on the stick, I get o […]
- Fuel AdditiveOk I want to take a poll here. Yes or No do you put Fuel Stabilizer in the tank when winterizing ? A […]
- Generator 3rd brushHave 12v generator on a KL. What is procedure for adjusting 3rd brush? ThanksStatistics: Posted by t […]
- 283 carb settingsI have a '63 Sea Skiff with a completely rebuilt 283. I need to find out the initial settings f […]
- 283 cooling question1959 283 (Flywheel forward): there is a straight brass pipe fitting with a 45 degree tee between the […]
- topside plank discolorationtopside plank.jpg Does anyone know what causes the discoloration of the topside planks along the sea […]
- KL Generator overchargingHave KL motor in my 1956 Continental. It is charging into the 15 volt range. The battery has liquid […]