Late breaking, because I am late in breaking the news because we have been setting up for the big Reedville show. We got the news around noon today FIRST and have been scooped by the boat buzz only because there is no service at the show location.. . Darn boat buzz. Get a life Bill! Anywho.. Stay tuned to the Mecum auction site this week, they are starting to add the boats on. More to come as the week goes on click here and you can go right to the site.. Ohhhhhhhh! This is gonna cost me.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- carb wedges for chrysler hemi (m 45)I am totally rebuilding 1956 cc capri 21 ft Now working new deck beams, hatches and deck. This boat […]
- Trying to find Chris Craft Willow Gray PaintI have a 1960 Chris Craft Conqueror that, according to the hull card, shipped new with “Deck Paint W […]
- Finishing the hull CC semi enclosed 1951Hi, I am refinishing the hull. It was painted 10 years ago and in my ignorance I let the painter put […]
- K engine - no spark (1954 Sea Skiff)I have a 1954 CC Sea Skiff with a K engine that has not been run in about 4 years. About 5 years ago […]
- Sparton Corp. marine hornsHi,Anyone have a Sparton horn catalog or PDF of the various models for the mid 50's or 60' […]
- The Hull RegistryI had been a member in the past, and registered my hull in the registry. I just figured out how to g […]
- Prop Shaft support strutI am finally at the stage of fitting the prop shaft support strut to the rebuilt hull of my Capri. I […]
- Instrument Lights 1941 18' Deluxe UtilityMy 1941 18' Deluxe Utility has an Instrument Light switch on the dash, but no wiring beyond tha […]