Late breaking, because I am late in breaking the news because we have been setting up for the big Reedville show. We got the news around noon today FIRST and have been scooped by the boat buzz only because there is no service at the show location.. . Darn boat buzz. Get a life Bill! Anywho.. Stay tuned to the Mecum auction site this week, they are starting to add the boats on. More to come as the week goes on click here and you can go right to the site.. Ohhhhhhhh! This is gonna cost me.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Topsides installedNew planks installed. Now I'm ready to fair it. Did my pictures upload.Statistics: Posted by Ha […]
- Danenberg ForumHi,Don posted on his site that he may be no longer supporting his forum and it would be going away.I […]
- Stencils for post war painted on CC logo?Hello all, we are new to the site, recovering Thompson boaters that just brought home our first Chri […]
- Spark plug wiresGENTLEMEN,I AM LOOKING FOR PERIOD CORRECT SPARK PLUG WIRES ALONG WITH THE BRASS THUMP NUTS THAT WERE […]
- Need pattern for 38 CC deluxe runabout windshieldThis forum has been a great help in finding all the missing links in my restoration. Now I need a pa […]
- Bottom Paint on an 18' SportsmanI am at my wits end trying to figure out how to raise to rear of the boat enough to finish a bottom […]
- 1950 U18 rub rail trimAnyone have a source for the stainless/chrome rub rail trim for an 18' Sportsman? Or at least a […]
- Looking for Copies of Technical Drawings for My RunaboutGents,Is there a source for technical drawings for my 1936 Runabout? I’m just looking for a copy of […]