Late breaking, because I am late in breaking the news because we have been setting up for the big Reedville show. We got the news around noon today FIRST and have been scooped by the boat buzz only because there is no service at the show location.. . Darn boat buzz. Get a life Bill! Anywho.. Stay tuned to the Mecum auction site this week, they are starting to add the boats on. More to come as the week goes on click here and you can go right to the site.. Ohhhhhhhh! This is gonna cost me.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 1941 18' Deluxe Utility Gauge InstallationI've just had all the gauges on my 1941 18' Deluxe Utility redone by Mark Clawson. They […]
- 1955 Model A Hercules. Van Ness engineeringI want to keep the original engine in my 1955 Cavalier. Needs repaint and rework. Have only spoken w […]
- Painting bottom of Sea SkiffI now have an anti-fouling paint on my '60 CC Sea Skiff boat. Is it advisable to use a "to […]
- 1954 22ft Sea Skiff Displacement weightDoes anyone know how much a 22 ft Sea Skiff weighs? Thx. MikeStatistics: Posted by mcashman53 — Mon […]
- Hand turning a Chris Craft K engineI recently "rescued" a really nice 1954 CC Sea Skiff (22ft) that just needs some TLC. I kn […]
- Stewart Warner temp gaugeLooking for a replacement Stewart Warner temp gauge for my 1950 CC 18ft, 95hp KStatistics: Posted by […]
- Three's a CrowdI installed a new starter motor on my KLC this fall. The starter is great and spins the engine bette […]
- Internal marine engine corrosionFolks I am a pilot familiar with SEL/MEL apposed air-cooled aviation engines where prescribed annual […]