With all the new readers from New Zealand this week, we here at Woody Boater felt it necessary to publish a new dictionary of Woody Boaterese. The official language of WoodyBoaterville. A small community located on a bluff over looking Lake Cyberspace. With now over 1,500 readers and over 7,000 pageveiws a day, some might be getting lost in the official language… You thought it was all typos didn’t you.. OH no.. We are proud of our heritage and 6th grade c average in English. So here is a short run down of the top 20 terms you will see on Woody Boater on a regular basis.
1. There, and thier mean the same thing. also their..
2. i before e is for 7th graders. they get mixed up all the time here. Dont take it personaly.
3. Ok means OK. To and Too.. and of and off all mean the same thing. Ok!
4. the generous use of …… is because I am thinking….. see…. adds to it..
5. Big words get googled, so it’s what ever google says the word is.
6. off, of also are the same word and mean the same thing
7. The Woody Boatress is the queen of the realm.
8. The Woody Boater Boulder Bureau is our Boulder CO. location where..were.. the heir to the throne lives and drains the coffers on Women and beer.
9. Where, wear, were, all mean the same thing . You have to put it in context.
10. Varnish is better than crack or meth in Woodyboaterville.
11. Crocs are better than deck shoes and are very sexy on old babes. But you will die wearing, whereing them.
12. Ink-clot babes are a term referencing old BW shots of 90 year old babes from catalogs.
13. Lickable babes refers to decals of babes from the 50’s
14. Your , youre and you’re all mean the same thing
15. Woohoo, is a term i have used for years. Made more popular by Homer Simpson. But not just his.. It can be read as excitement or sarcastically.
16. Proof reading is for english teachers. If I wrote it, thats good enough for me. that’s?
17 the use of punctuation is purely arbitrary.. and I had to look up arbitrary..
18. When I say I want to go out in the barn and make sweet love to my boat.. I actually mean it.. You would.. wood… be amazed what you can do with that grease that you are supposed to put on your water pump.
19. Middle aged women are smok’n hot in Woody Boaterville. Middle aged men are still 20 and have 30 inch waist lines, and our farts don’t smell
20. Every boat I see, I want. It’s that simple. If I could have a barn full of boats i would… Wait, I do.. Like that show, Boat Horders.. No I need that old pile of worm infested hull boards.. Someday they might be usefull.. …