Here it is, the holy grail of barn decorative items. Just imagine this sucker on top of your barn/boathouse or man cave. This is the one.. Or at least they say it is. Either way its very cool and you have about an hour and a half to take out a second mortgage.. Bid now. Right here on ebay..
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- 1951 Riviera KLC Ignition StumbleHey all, I'll attach a video of my tach meter. https://youtu.be/bPOnvnEK0SQI just replaced the […]
- New Owner looking for manualsHi, I purchased a 1960 Continental with w/283. I'm looking for owner and engine manuals if some […]
- New battery - ammeter pegged at 0I recently replaced my battery with a std. Series 24 starting marine battery (My M engine was conver […]
- 1939 CC Deluxe Utility wiring diagramI got this boat as a gray boat with all the hardware and running gear disassembled and piled up in t […]
- Aft Nav light fitting and light poleI am looking for info on the connection between the light pole and light power lead and the hull fit […]
- Blow ByI have noticed an increase in exhaust fumes in the front cockpit of my 1941 19’ Custom with M engine […]
- 6V to 12V Generator conversionI have a 1950 CC Sportsman (18ft) and recently upgraded from a 6V to a 12V generator. The work was d […]
- Water pump changeI have a 1957 CC Sedan with 2 KLO engines. Was considering swapping out the Sherwood brass gear impe […]