Here it is, the holy grail of barn decorative items. Just imagine this sucker on top of your barn/boathouse or man cave. This is the one.. Or at least they say it is. Either way its very cool and you have about an hour and a half to take out a second mortgage.. Bid now. Right here on ebay..
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Air in fuel bowlLast weekend on a cruise the M engine died when I pulled back to idle. I flooded the engine trying t […]
- Front and rear deck re varnishing.Preparing to revarnish both decks and upper rails. All hardware is off except windshield and lifting […]
- Rebuild or RepowerI'm the proud owner of a 1961 Chris Craft Constellation 36' with an interesting history. T […]
- Self bailer vent holeAm installing the original self bailer on a '38 CC deluxe runabout. It has a shut off valve ins […]
- Where to install new gas tank vent on '38 CC deluxe runaboutAm installing a new Rayco fuel tank in '38 CC deluxe runabout. Since there was no fuel vent oth […]
- M Engine Fuel Bowl GasketThis spring while fitting out I noticed a small amount of sediment in the bottom of the glass bowl s […]
- SCREWSGENTLEMEN, NEED MORE OPINIONS ON SCREW TYPE USED ON 1941 BARRELBACKS. WERE RUBRAILS STAINLESS SLOTTE […]
- Galley and ceiling lightsI have a 1968 57' Connie. I've got everything electrical working in this old gal except fo […]