If you are a reader of Woody boater from outside the US, today is your lucky day. We are now able to ship international. So, New Zealand, can now have Woody Boater stuff, Germany, England, and yes, Canada! Wyoming is still in question, just out of spite. Its an old joke, you can read about it here. OK, that was about 5 years ago, but things in Wyoming haven’t changed much, I was hoping for some global warming flood stuff, so a lake might happen. But nothing! Anyway, back to International Shipping.. Its doable.. And a fashion must. Soon to be on the runways of Milan, Paris and London.. Seen on the Rivera how ever that’s spelled. You can buy the latest is fashion and ship it HERE. Or over there on the banner.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Swap KL Carb to downdraft carbHas anyone converted a KL motor from single updraft Zenith to a single downdraft carb? Thinking coul […]
- Bleaching Riviera center sectionAny recommendations on where to buy, brand, or type of bleach to be used on the mahogany centerboard […]
- 1956 21' Capri mysteryHi Boaters,Please help me identify why my C-C has double engine hatch doors instead of a single door […]
- Looking for restoration shops in WI areaHi all,Looking for recommendations on any shops that in/around the WI area. I need some topside work […]
- Side plank seam repairHello all,Been reading various posts on here. Trying to understand how best to repair/refinish these […]
- 1955 Chris Craft Capri fuelpumpI need a new fuel pump for a 1955 Chrysler Hemi. Any ideas where to find the correct one? I have a C […]
- Princess Stove restorationHas anyone here "restored" or updated their Princess stove? I have an opportunity to get o […]
- Driveline vibration, what’s normal?Been doing a bunch of work to the sportsman. One thing I’ve noticed especially when running it on th […]