If you are a reader of Woody boater from outside the US, today is your lucky day. We are now able to ship international. So, New Zealand, can now have Woody Boater stuff, Germany, England, and yes, Canada! Wyoming is still in question, just out of spite. Its an old joke, you can read about it here. OK, that was about 5 years ago, but things in Wyoming haven’t changed much, I was hoping for some global warming flood stuff, so a lake might happen. But nothing! Anyway, back to International Shipping.. Its doable.. And a fashion must. Soon to be on the runways of Milan, Paris and London.. Seen on the Rivera how ever that’s spelled. You can buy the latest is fashion and ship it HERE. Or over there on the banner.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Screws for rub rail on 1960 CapriI am getting near to the end of a 20 year restoration (rebuild) of a 1960 Capri I bought in New Hamp […]
- Dry Weight of a Sportsman and Barrel BackHiI am trying to find out the dry weight for a 42 19' Barrel Back and a 39 U22 22' Sportsm […]
- 1940 KB triple carb 131 HPHelp, I'm at 3000 ft elevation, restored 1940 17ft custom, rebuilt KB 131 HP with triple carb, […]
- 1956 KLC Exhaust ElbowIs it possible to have these exhaust elbows refurbished? Mine is cast. Wondering if I could send it […]
- Unable to Post PicturesHey All,At some point over the last few months I have lost the ability to post pictures. When I “add […]
- Looking for Help Identifying Distributor Cap & RotorI ran to Napa this morning to grab an extra cap and rotor for my 1952 ML engine but I came home empt […]
- 1956 Capri - Dash control questionDeletedStatistics: Posted by brent.gafford — Thu May 21, 2020 1:03 pm — Replies 3 — Views 134 […]
- Bow light stamping? Can’t make out the lettersI’ve got this bow light I’m getting ready to put up on eBay and I can’t quite make out the stamping […]