If you are a reader of Woody boater from outside the US, today is your lucky day. We are now able to ship international. So, New Zealand, can now have Woody Boater stuff, Germany, England, and yes, Canada! Wyoming is still in question, just out of spite. Its an old joke, you can read about it here. OK, that was about 5 years ago, but things in Wyoming haven’t changed much, I was hoping for some global warming flood stuff, so a lake might happen. But nothing! Anyway, back to International Shipping.. Its doable.. And a fashion must. Soon to be on the runways of Milan, Paris and London.. Seen on the Rivera how ever that’s spelled. You can buy the latest is fashion and ship it HERE. Or over there on the banner.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Leaking Fuel PumpI started up my 1930 Model 100 yesterday and thought I smelled gas. I should mention that this a 350 […]
- KL idleI posted my question by mistake to "Fiberglass Engines". Take a look and see if you can he […]
- Chris craft 9” nameplate starSearching for 9” cc nameplate starStatistics: Posted by John Reihan — Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 pm — Rep […]
- 1xe Transmission issueHello, about 4 yrs ago I had my transmission rebuilt that included new clutch disks and bearings. Af […]
- Chris Craft nameplate 9" starI need the star for the nine inch script that goes on the dash of a Riviera. Anybody know where I co […]
- 327F with Paragon 1 to 1Hello my name is Toni Pellegrin I’m new to This and any forums. I just acquired a 327F with a parago […]
- almost done my '57 Chris Craft Cruiser restoration, and seek final engine adviceI am close to completing the restoration of my 1957 Chris Craft 28’ Sedan Cruiser with flybridge. It […]
- 1962 17' CC Skier Cover?Hi guys - new here and have been hunting around a bunch. I'm looking for an ideal generic cover […]