If you are a reader of Woody boater from outside the US, today is your lucky day. We are now able to ship international. So, New Zealand, can now have Woody Boater stuff, Germany, England, and yes, Canada! Wyoming is still in question, just out of spite. Its an old joke, you can read about it here. OK, that was about 5 years ago, but things in Wyoming haven’t changed much, I was hoping for some global warming flood stuff, so a lake might happen. But nothing! Anyway, back to International Shipping.. Its doable.. And a fashion must. Soon to be on the runways of Milan, Paris and London.. Seen on the Rivera how ever that’s spelled. You can buy the latest is fashion and ship it HERE. Or over there on the banner.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- K engine - no spark (1954 Sea Skiff)I have a 1954 CC Sea Skiff with a K engine that has not been run in about 4 years. About 5 years ago […]
- Sparton Corp. marine hornsHi,Anyone have a Sparton horn catalog or PDF of the various models for the mid 50's or 60' […]
- The Hull RegistryI had been a member in the past, and registered my hull in the registry. I just figured out how to g […]
- Prop Shaft support strutI am finally at the stage of fitting the prop shaft support strut to the rebuilt hull of my Capri. I […]
- Instrument Lights 1941 18' Deluxe UtilityMy 1941 18' Deluxe Utility has an Instrument Light switch on the dash, but no wiring beyond tha […]
- Mahogany speciesReplacing the mahogany plywood panels that form the inner walls of the cabin on my 1953 Sedan Cabin […]
- Spining ScrewsI have been tightening and replacing fasteners this PM on a '47 CC Sportsman. The seats have a […]
- 1941 18' Deluxe Utility Gauge InstallationI've just had all the gauges on my 1941 18' Deluxe Utility redone by Mark Clawson. They […]