If you are a reader of Woody boater from outside the US, today is your lucky day. We are now able to ship international. So, New Zealand, can now have Woody Boater stuff, Germany, England, and yes, Canada! Wyoming is still in question, just out of spite. Its an old joke, you can read about it here. OK, that was about 5 years ago, but things in Wyoming haven’t changed much, I was hoping for some global warming flood stuff, so a lake might happen. But nothing! Anyway, back to International Shipping.. Its doable.. And a fashion must. Soon to be on the runways of Milan, Paris and London.. Seen on the Rivera how ever that’s spelled. You can buy the latest is fashion and ship it HERE. Or over there on the banner.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Fuel leak at KBL carburetor junctionWhen I first fired up my KBL engine (first time from rebuild), I spotted a fuel leak at the 3-way ju […]
- oil leakHello, I was wondering if anyone has an idea of what is causing oil to pool on the top of the cylind […]
- 1937 17' Deluxe strutI'm in the process of restoring #71171 which came without the strut, shaft and shaft log. where […]
- trailer bunk placement for a 24' Sea-SkiffI would like to know the correct distance from the keel to mount the inner bunks that run from the t […]
- 1958 Continental white paintI’m restoring a 1958 Continental 21 foot. I’m on my 4 coat of varnish , and going to start working o […]
- What is this adjustment knob on water pump?I'm getting a KBL up and running. I noticed an adjustment knob on the water pump. I've rea […]
- Air in fuel bowlLast weekend on a cruise the M engine died when I pulled back to idle. I flooded the engine trying t […]
- Front and rear deck re varnishing.Preparing to revarnish both decks and upper rails. All hardware is off except windshield and lifting […]