If you are a reader of Woody boater from outside the US, today is your lucky day. We are now able to ship international. So, New Zealand, can now have Woody Boater stuff, Germany, England, and yes, Canada! Wyoming is still in question, just out of spite. Its an old joke, you can read about it here. OK, that was about 5 years ago, but things in Wyoming haven’t changed much, I was hoping for some global warming flood stuff, so a lake might happen. But nothing! Anyway, back to International Shipping.. Its doable.. And a fashion must. Soon to be on the runways of Milan, Paris and London.. Seen on the Rivera how ever that’s spelled. You can buy the latest is fashion and ship it HERE. Or over there on the banner.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- My boat mechanic working to put in a remanufactured 350 Chevy into barrelbackHello, my marine mechanic in mchenry md is having a heck of a time retrofitting a 350 Chevy remanufa […]
- 22' Chris Craft Sea Skiff Cradle help.I did it. Could not help myself. I bought a beautiful turn key Chris Craft 22' Sea Skiff. She l […]
- KLC to KBL conversionHi, we have a new-to-us 1956 Sea Skiff, with a few challenges- the one remaining issue is a fast idl […]
- Final varnish coat?What I’ve done so far:This was a revarnish of a 10 year old varnish application and is merely to bri […]
- bimini top hardwareLooking for "Campbell e-z mount hardware.Statistics: Posted by trebot — Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:29 p […]
- KL generator to alternator swapHave 12v system and want go to an alternator. Any specific alternator I should be looking or? Thanks […]
- Wood repair in VirginiaI have a 1950 CC 18"ft Sportsman and when pulling her out of the water onto my trailer (for a t […]
- Rubber flooringGentlemen, what is the original rubber flooring that was used on 1941 chriscraft barrelbacks,and who […]