If you are a reader of Woody boater from outside the US, today is your lucky day. We are now able to ship international. So, New Zealand, can now have Woody Boater stuff, Germany, England, and yes, Canada! Wyoming is still in question, just out of spite. Its an old joke, you can read about it here. OK, that was about 5 years ago, but things in Wyoming haven’t changed much, I was hoping for some global warming flood stuff, so a lake might happen. But nothing! Anyway, back to International Shipping.. Its doable.. And a fashion must. Soon to be on the runways of Milan, Paris and London.. Seen on the Rivera how ever that’s spelled. You can buy the latest is fashion and ship it HERE. Or over there on the banner.
Comments are closed.
READ THE LATEST STUFF ON THE BOAT BUZZ
- Bottom plank caulkingHave '56 Continental 18'. It is plank bottom with plywood inner liner. Boat is new to me a […]
- Vapor barrier under berthsMildew is a constant battle on a boat, especially an old one like mine. I'm thinking about putt […]
- Refinishing 30' Sea Skiff and have questionsHi everyone, I am finally getting to a point where I am getting ready to refinish my Sea Skiff. I am […]
- Insulated StaplesI'm 1/2 done with my wiring and ran out of these staples.Does anyone have some like the photos […]
- Advice on trailer purchaseWould welcome advice/recommendations on selecting a trailer for 1951 CC Sportsman Utility (17’). Wha […]
- ELECTRIC CHOKE FOR ROCHESTER QJETI've given up on the heat-choke on my '59 Continental 283 cu. in. with Rochester Quadrajet […]
- Modern Power with Orginal Floor ShifterI am thinking about repowering my 19 Capri with modern power with a hydraulic transmission but would […]
- Messed up ID!A friend and I bought what we thought was a 1959 Sportsman 17 to restore and use but....... After lo […]