You are reading this right. CLASSIC BOAT! Not a pontoon boat or something like that. Those are not boats. Now, for the un enlightened that may find this humorous, we will say we are dead serious. OK, lets see how we pull this off. Let’s get right into it.
- If you break down in one boat, your weekend isn’t ruined and you can go in the other without having to ruin your image on the lake.
- Ya got your cocktail cruiser, race boat, image boat, go to boat. Different boats for different needs.
- Ya always need one to work on in the barn.
- Fashion. OK, lets say your spouse wants to wear red. And its the wrong red to go with the red interior. NOW what? that’s right, you have a boat with a White interior.
- What, you have a boat with a white interior, it gets dirty, so you cant use that boat all the time.
- Your already known as that guy on the lake that has an old boat. Two or three, balances the look at the dock.
- Come on.. His and Hers. No brainer. Kids? They add up fast.
- Show boat, and go boat. Do you really want that snot nose brat friend of your kids in your nice boat.
- Pre War, Post War, and Plastic. Come on! GAAAAA! It’s so obvious.
- Just because. And you all know what I mean. Just because.
There, I could keep going, in fact I wish you would. What are your justifications? Then share this with the person you know that just agonized over that boat he just got and never uses.