Sure we all know about people with “Motion Sickness” or being Sea Sick. Okay, we are inventing a new term, or terms. Emotion Sickness, Or See Sick! See clever spelling errors can sometimes be the catalyst for inspiration. Here are the symptoms.
1. You own a white plastic boat made in the past two decades.
2. You don’t look at your boat in the barn and think. I LOVE YOU POOCHIE PANTS.
3. When you are out on your plastic tub, you have no emotion about the boat. It’s merely a vehicle to move you .. physically.
4. You haven’t taken care of your boat, in fact you are pissed when “for some reason” it ran out of oil, or broke down.
5. You own a pontoon boat. Period. Jet Ski comma, or any boat with one of those 1980’s workout looking swooshes.
Now you may think I am being harsh here. But think about your woody boat through these questions, and the answer is the complete opposite. I have said this for 11 years. When you are out on, no wait. WITH your Woody Boat, you are are emotionally well. All your feelings, your passion, your heart is running like a healthy tri-athlete. You are one with the water, one with the mahogany, nature, air, and with a slight hint of oil and varnish all firing away in your brain cylinders. Screaming at 3000 rpm to your place of true happiness. Can you say that about your dam pontoon boat? Are there Pontoon boat shows? NO! Why because who wants to go see a bunch of dam soulless, emotionally sick Mini Van on the water. UGH!
See Sickness, is the feeling you get when you are out there in your emotional craft taking it all in, and some plastic mosquito of a jet ski rips in front of you with some fat 14 year old with no clue. Yup, you See Sickness! And it drains your moment, thus becoming Emotion sick. There, I am all fired up now. Where is Dim. I am ready, bring on your little troll comments you, you , you … well, I am a gentleman so I will be polite.