Cool Christmas From Mercury Engines

We all here at WoodyBoater wish you the best holiday ever. And thanks to Dane Anderson who sent me this video from a year ago, I have something to entertain you without having to rack whats left of my decomposing brain. Wow, that went dark fast. So the burning question every year is…. What did ya get. A tie? Some sort of wallet?

A nice Sander

Hopefully your Santas knew what you really wanted was a 3 inch Copper Exaust pipe. Or maybe some NOS spark plugs. A NOS tool set? Maybe even for some of the lucky ones. A Woody Boater T Shirt! Happy Holidays. Hit it! Not the prop. That would not be good.

16 Responses to “Merry Christmas, And A Joyful Holiday. Now, Whatya Git?”
  1. Tparsons56

After a week of parties, work events, shopping and 4am airport runs I sit here quietly savoring my coffee before anyone else gets up. With all three of my daughters relocating for career opportunities this is the only time of the year that we are all together so I don’t really care what I get as I already have what I want for Christmas.

Ok – maybe a 30’s Hackercraft or Gar Wood triple with original engine would be nice too!

Merry Christmas to all!

2. randy rush Captain Grumpy

I got rid of a money sucking wood boat , on to a new money sucking wood boat!

3. steve bunda

Merry Christmas ! some blue leather for the 1937 25 foot custom , 9 hides . Working on this Chris Craft for 8 years after my cousin started it and then passed it on to Laurie and I. Time to get her done.

• Mark in Ohio (sometimes da UP today on Florida)

Merry Christmas from Florida to all you woody boaters🌴🎅🏼!

Christmas weather is so fine here in ole Va! Put the Canoe in the James yesterday with Bethany and after too much eating today….will go to the Scout 30 for a few days of Going Boating!

Best to all!

5. Bilge Rat

Happy Holidays. Cool video but anytime I strike a prop on something it doesn’t sound so melodious. More like a sickening clunk.

6. Dave Clyne

I bought a Barton horn recently for the Palomino. When it arrived by mail Helen grabbed the box and wrapped it. I’ve been waiting for several days to see it. Now for my restoration magic. Oh, she also bought me new golf clubs. Good lady !

7. Tuobanur

Was hoping to have my new FireBall 90 for Ms. Dot but that didn’t happen so I had to settle for this, new motivation for the 56 Wagon.

8. RiverRat

Merry Christmas. Thanks for the rational for more boats because I need more props to produce a complete song. Far from The River but close to the Big Lake. At least they are connected.